PDA

View Full Version : How to really gimp someone

Dojii
05-01-2011, 05:58 AM
If you're ever in the situation where you're dueling someone, you know you're gonna win but you're pretty sure they will try to run at the end to escape the death they deserve; Do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhGY750dddg

whitebandit
05-01-2011, 07:54 PM
yeah whenever you're in a 1v1 fight, call friends cuz you suck :-p

Dojii
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
yup, and also engage PVP on raid mobs is good too :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFUonZOB8k

SUSUGAM
05-01-2011, 10:31 PM
he's casting spells with his mouse.

Dojii
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
basketball happened

naez
05-02-2011, 04:00 AM
You playing live again? Ssolrac is alright ganked with him b4.

Man that fabled VZ raid looked like some good basketball.

Dojii
05-02-2011, 04:13 AM

No this is from years and years ago. I thinks its pretty hard to find PVP on live now from what I hear. These vids were from back when there was PVP all day, mass PVP happened like that all the time straight crunchin on tacos kicked back in 50v50 wars.

I play allods though, which is definitly good PVP and MMO. Gonna make some videos with me and sizzler crunchin on noobs.

Dojii
05-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Man that fabled VZ raid looked like some good basketball.

Ya Fabled VZ was running around fuckin ppl up as well as around 50v50 pkrs free for alling it haha.

Yea dude I have a hard drive full of fraps and screens from back then and I just finally got off my lazy ass and started trying to figure out all the compression and video shit. Just takes sometimes hours to upload them you youtube. making more right now though.

naez
05-02-2011, 04:18 AM
Ya musta been old cuz you in ascd in the videos. Fableds always was a good pvp time for the 50x50 raids because none of the loot was in instances.

Haul
05-02-2011, 04:19 AM
that raid video was pretty crazy

Hailto
05-02-2011, 03:20 PM
EQ pvp looks absolutely terrible, i mean seriously.

Doors
05-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Yeah its garbage. Anyone who thinks any real skill is involved in EQ pvp makes me question whether they're retarded or not. Anytime I go to mouse turns it feels like I'm towing an anchor.

Other than that the resist system sucks, casters rape melees no matter how geared the two are, some caster classes have every single good pvp spell (shamans). This game wasn't made with pvp in mind which is why its pvp system blows donkey dick, the only people who truly enjoy it are the ones who know how to abuse casters and hacks.

Doors
05-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Expanding a little bit on shamans and why EQ pvp is terrible.

One caster class has all of the following:

sow
heals
snares
roots
nukes
gate
invis
pets
every stat buff imaginable
slows
bash
resist debuffs LOL

Real balanced shit right there, one caster class doing everything every other class in the game can do, plus melee, plus bash.

incoming flames from idiots saying eq pvp takes skill.

fiegi
05-02-2011, 04:05 PM

sow
heals
snares
roots
nukes
gate
invis
pets
slows
bash
resist debuffs LOL

Real balanced shit right there, one caster class doing everything every other class in the game can do, plus melee, plus bash.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What is it then when someone kills a shaman with an 'inferior' class??? Luck?

Anways, the best part of eqpvp is the group and mass pvp where you are combining many different classes together and forming a strategy against the classes you're up against.

Not to mention the winner of a 1-1 in eq pvp usually ends up being the person who plays their class the best, which involves skill. Of course shamans have great advantages in certain matchups (vs wizards), but find me any game where every single ascept of the game is 100% balanced.

Dojii
05-02-2011, 04:25 PM
RIP PIXELS

Haul
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
EQ pvp looks absolutely terrible, i mean seriously.

So your gonna make that judgement based on what pvp looks like on EQ live now? You obviously never played eq pvp 1999-2006 noob.

bakkily
05-02-2011, 05:18 PM
i say when server opens, and if doors does make a char here, lets find out who he is and just camp his corpse, it will be easy to figure out who he is, because he seems to spew so much shit

Dojii
05-02-2011, 06:21 PM
i say when server opens, and if doors does make a char here, lets find out who he is and just camp his corpse, it will be easy to figure out who he is, because he seems to spew so much shit

For real wish there was a mark as spam filter and I could just totally delete his posts entirely on every thread.

keto
05-02-2011, 06:38 PM
For real wish there was a mark as spam filter and I could just totally delete his posts entirely on every thread.

Then it would turn into one of those weird Ventrilo moments when you realize Joz and Pappa both have each other muted and can only hear half of the conversation...

Devi
05-03-2011, 02:50 AM
You're so hardcore. BMTH is beyond gay.

naez
05-03-2011, 02:54 AM
agreed nvr heard of them but their label is alright tho

Haul
05-03-2011, 03:52 AM

I support this.

mimixownzall
05-03-2011, 04:06 AM

sow
heals
snares
roots
nukes
gate
invis
pets
slows
bash
resist debuffs LOL

Then go back to wow and gtfo our boards

Doors
05-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Naez is raged as shit.

Doors
05-03-2011, 04:45 AM
WoW blows also. MMO's have never been good at offering any type of balanced competitive pvp system. If you want solid pvp shit play an fps.

Misto
05-03-2011, 12:50 PM
You already said it was terrible. I don't see how reiterating your response is going to make a difference in what people think.

Pudge
05-03-2011, 01:10 PM
really fun pvp back in the day was Magestorm. was a shooter where you leveled up based on points you gained from killing ppl/winning the map, and chose different spell paths. different classes were more powerful in different locations (ex: clerics had weaker mana regen as they got farther outside their team's base). if you could take over an area or base you could convert it into your own territory, and gain better mana regen. 3 teams. 4 classes. was a blast. that game must be 15 years old now

mycutie
05-03-2011, 01:23 PM
are they on the brink of trying to make out a pvp server?

Dojii
05-03-2011, 01:36 PM
You're so hardcore. BMTH is beyond gay.

whatever who cares. turn off the music and put on Kesha or whatever you listen to scrub.

can't cater to everyones needs here. nerds typing all over your crusty keyboards like I give a fuck what you think, you're trapped in layers of fat and low self esteem.

Moving forward, Doors, everything I just said applies to you too. Also you want to have all these in depth conversations about EQ, but honestly people would rather be PVP'ing and griefing each other than talking to you or thinking about the retarded things you post.

Everyone knows you're a roach, but I don't think they know that you actually like being a roach. and a gimp. Its kind of like internet S and M. You say stupid things because you want people to beat you and call you stupid. Go read some books online or something, you desperately need an education.

DevonG
05-03-2011, 02:26 PM
If you want solid pvp shit play an fps.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahhahahahahhahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah.

You idiot.

My bard is going to eat shammys and poop lutes.

Dojii
05-03-2011, 02:56 PM
i'm JK tho bros its really not that intense and I have no harsh feelings for you doors and other guy who hates BTMH. i'm just sooooo bored right now so desperately bored in a corner /\\/\/\//// FML bored.

trolling just doesn't do it for me any more.

Dojii
05-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Doors, a great man once said " Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."

except translate that to; Doors doors is my Hero. I would have rather not read what he said, in fact I stopped like 2 words in. But the fact you have a keyboard in this good internet free land, I can respect that.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
05-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Fixing your bad music Dojii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf9-YAFe1mI&feature=related

Dojii
05-03-2011, 03:43 PM
i'm about to mix a britney spears song into a video now. you're all going to love it and eat it.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
i'm about to mix a britney spears song into a video now. you're all going to love it and eat it.

a million dollars ugggh

Dojii
05-03-2011, 03:49 PM
a million dollars ugggh

oh shit you just gave me an even better idea :D

muffins
05-03-2011, 03:53 PM
clicking and keyboard turning. yup, knew you were always a drooler dojii.

Dojii
05-03-2011, 04:09 PM
did they make P99 wheelchair accessible for mad trannies.. holla. wheel chair trannies get mad.

excuse the nipple shot!!! NSFW?? no fair use for educational purposes,

http://www.beautyability.com/2.0/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/peaches.jpg

Ruinous
05-04-2011, 03:58 AM
Only thing that came to mind from when the OP posted about people running away was oso fond memories of playing with a monk around the commons / ro areas. Running away?

Ohai shuriken of tranq to the back for teh win. Cue the angry tells accusing hax for hitting so hard out of nowhere.

naez
05-06-2011, 12:54 AM

I ganked with him on live for like years, but forgot about on the Bloods v Crips server til I saw this today (one of my like 10 surviving EQ ss)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2851/eq2wp3.jpg

man y all my ss cropped 4 mq??