PDA

View Full Version : You have 12 days. Please prepare now and not then.

Gatorsmash
03-24-2020, 10:21 PM
NYC released their updated projections today (total cases doubling every 3 days to around 320k +/- cases in 12 days with 13%-19% hospitalization) , they will start to get overrun/overwhelmed shortly after 12 days.

START Preparing now like your shut in during a snowstorm and have no power, cant leave for two weeks. So food, supplies, batteries, simple medical kits, radio, all vehicles ready to go. Be finished preparing in less than 12 days.

Your going to see fear and panic on a magnitude not seen in this country before. The slightly vague "could get sick and die from the Pandemic" stuff is going to become very real with live cameras covering it. As what is happening in NY starts to happen where you live, its going to escalate in magnitudes the fear and panic. People can do some crazy shit when that level of fear hits, You dont want to be out and about in it.

People should post their prep lists, idea's. It helps others fine tune theirs.

/now back to shit posting.

waltjig
03-24-2020, 10:38 PM
People are dumb. People have been dumb. People will continue to be dumb. If you haven’t been prepping since at least 2001, then you are dumb.

Ammo.

The rest takes care of itself. (If you don’t already have something to propel the ammo, you are dumb)

Kaveh
03-24-2020, 10:45 PM
People are dumb. People have been dumb. People will continue to be dumb. If you haven’t been prepping since at least 2001, then you are dumb.

Ammo.

The rest takes care of itself. (If you don’t already have something to propel the ammo, you are dumb)

It’s good that you’re ready to kill people over this virus. I guess you’re what gatorsmash was warning for us about. Seek Christ

waltjig
03-24-2020, 10:51 PM
It’s good that you’re ready to kill people over this virus. I guess you’re what gatorsmash was warning for us about. Seek Christ

Shoot to wound. Then kill his friends when they come to help. Turn one target into 12. This is America boy

YendorLootmonkey
03-24-2020, 11:23 PM
If you don’t already have something to propel the ammo, you are dumb)

Nonsense:

https://youtu.be/qMAcM9_02qA?t=54

Gwaihir
03-24-2020, 11:39 PM
NYC released their updated projections today (total cases doubling every 3 days to around 320k +/- cases in 12 days with 13%-19% hospitalization) , they will start to get overrun/overwhelmed shortly after 12 days.

START Preparing now like your shut in during a snowstorm and have no power, cant leave for two weeks. So food, supplies, batteries, simple medical kits, radio, all vehicles ready to go. Be finished preparing in less than 12 days.

Your going to see fear and panic on a magnitude not seen in this country before. The slightly vague "could get sick and die from the Pandemic" stuff is going to become very real with live cameras covering it. As what is happening in NY starts to happen where you live, its going to escalate in magnitudes the fear and panic. People can do some crazy shit when that level of fear hits, You dont want to be out and about in it.

People should post their prep lists, idea's. It helps others fine tune theirs.

/now back to shit posting.

15 days, by my count

Christina.
03-24-2020, 11:53 PM
We shall see...

Sibelia1
03-25-2020, 01:31 AM

Baler
03-25-2020, 01:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/n83CmkE.gif

Malak
03-25-2020, 02:15 AM

Its because other people are trying to kill you, dumbass.

And stop talking about Christ because he despises you.

BlackBellamy
03-25-2020, 10:01 AM
I went to store today and the big red light started flashing in my self-checkout lane. A worker hurried over, said ONLY ONE and then proceeded to take 3 of the 4 tissue boxes I had on the belt.

I was allowed to buy all the lemons I wanted. I bought six.

GinnasP99
03-25-2020, 10:15 AM
I'd say I'm decently prepped

https://imgur.com/7BJf9QP.jpg

Kaveh
03-25-2020, 12:25 PM
Its because other people are trying to kill you, dumbass.

And stop talking about Christ because he despises you.

You don’t speak for Christ. I am a Magi. Read the New Testament pussy

Gwaihir
03-25-2020, 01:00 PM
You don’t speak for Christ. I am a Magi. Read the New Testament pussy

He couldn't handle that. The idea that anyone should have authority over him (besides his wife, government, anyone who feigns indignation at his microaggressions, and his rainbow-haired friends) is reprehensible.

Peinovich
03-25-2020, 01:10 PM
He couldn't handle that. The idea that anyone should have authority over him (besides his wife, government, anyone who feigns indignation at his microaggressions, and his rainbow-haired friends) is reprehensible.

Shut up, Teppler.

Baler
03-25-2020, 02:18 PM
a 2020 account telling a 2020 account to shut up...
Seek help, would not trade with these people.

Bigsham
03-25-2020, 05:31 PM
So happy i was innoculated against this in november and free to go out without a mask and gloves : )

thanks US Military

bubur
03-25-2020, 06:13 PM
so glad i dont have any friends or family or stocks or life and i probably wouldnt have noticed there was a virus if i didnt get all my news from p99 forums