PDA

View Full Version : WTS Glowing Black Stone

JDFriend99
03-20-2020, 12:52 AM
WTS Glowing Black Stone

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_Glowing_Black_Stone

Asking 25k or offer. Realize online shows 23k avg and some for 15k, ask around on how many hours people put in and dont ever see one.

Asking 25k or offer, PM if your interested with your price, and if we agree offer your in game name to meet.

Thanks and goodluck

RipVanFish
03-20-2020, 01:28 AM
You seem to get these easily enough?

JDFriend99
03-20-2020, 04:20 AM
wouldnt call it easily, dedication is all. Weeks of it at a time.

Castle2.0
03-20-2020, 09:50 AM
RipVanFish, go camp it and see for yourself.

I killed 9 or 10 Pyzjn before I got mine... and most nights you don't see a single Pyzjn. Some people kill 20 or 30 Pyzjn to get theirs. I always have good RNG =D

If I needed cash, it'd be one of the last things I would sell.

JDFriend99
03-20-2020, 10:49 AM
Thanks man. Like raistlann once told me, dont like my price, go camp it. Best words he ever told me, made me sit there for 3 months to farm 4 of them.

Next time ill pay

JDFriend99
03-20-2020, 03:40 PM
Bump - still avail 25 k or offer

JDFriend99
03-20-2020, 05:53 PM
x 2 stones avail

25000 or offer close to it.

Pm me here or in game elfing or bankers

Zal22
03-21-2020, 01:59 PM
RipVanFish, go camp it and see for yourself.

I killed 9 or 10 Pyzjn before I got mine... and most nights you don't see a single Pyzjn. Some people kill 20 or 30 Pyzjn to get theirs. I always have good RNG =D

If I needed cash, it'd be one of the last things I would sell.

Good friends with this guy, aren't you? You reply to his sales often. If i didn't know better i would say you both are in cahoots.

..I know better.

You are %100 the worst price gouger on the server, constantly trying to manipulate prices to suit yourself (friends also, i bet you get a cut tho...too greedy no not ask for one).

Free bump pleb friend of Mannastone.

JDFriend99
03-21-2020, 09:05 PM
Good friends with this guy, aren't you? You reply to his sales often. If i didn't know better i would say you both are in cahoots.

..I know better.

You are %100 the worst price gouger on the server, constantly trying to manipulate prices to suit yourself (friends also, i bet you get a cut tho...too greedy no not ask for one).

Free bump pleb friend of Mannastone.

Yeah actually his ranger is far better then my own, and he is being kind not coming to farm them while i do it, but since you insist.... I say Mannastone bring your ranger and we'll work together for weeks on end to make certain no one gets any. Guesswe might as well act like they do on hadden camp.

Far you commenting about me price guaging? I ask 2k above the listed wiki cause they no longer sell for 15k, personally seeing as i have two banked to sell and just sold one for 20k, i guess ill ask 30k now.

Far as you ever seeing one bitch, goodluck. Better know more then i do about it.

Time for you to join forces with me bro, lets show them 50k for it now. This is what happens when you talk shit. Make some plat and be worth a piss, or stfu.

JDFriend99
03-21-2020, 09:07 PM
Still two for sale at 25k or offer, meaning yes ill do something less if i care to.

If you cant afford the price farm it, goodluck.