PDA

View Full Version : Anyone following Amazon's new mmo : New World

Visual
03-17-2020, 09:17 AM

Beta in April, Launch in May

Are you ready

Rick Sanchez
03-17-2020, 10:08 AM
I'm going to give the beta a go for sure, although I prefer largely the holy trinity type of MMO's. However, I am pretty desperate for a somewhat decent new MMO.

choppedandglued
03-17-2020, 02:00 PM
Looks kool

Hazek
03-17-2020, 05:20 PM
Someday that's how gameplay will actually look

Jibartik
03-18-2020, 01:00 AM
This looks really great, Ill give it a try for sure! https://youtu.be/U2oW4pJzlW4 I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.

Zoggren
03-21-2020, 08:18 PM
PVP based siege warfare doesn't seem that fun to me. Depending on how deep the control of the lands that are won or lost could change my mind.

Gatorsmash
03-21-2020, 10:14 PM

Beta in April, Launch in May

Are you ready

Its complete trash. ***Please dont purchase this at launch people***

I played as part of last year's development, I was really excited, I thought it could be a true open world full loot pvp territory conquest game like Dark age of Camelot or dark fall. They weren't even competent enough to figure out how to make safe zones for new players-or a engagement system. They are just lazy and removed it, switching to a butchered "siege system" that's complete trash while they blamed the players while referencing how woke they are. - I'm not making that up, you can look it up yourself-

Edit- This looks really great, Ill give it a try for sure! https://youtu.be/U2oW4pJzlW4 I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.

Ya my point. They switched from a full loot open world pvp game to what it is now. The the development team is horrifically political with the woke shit.

Visual
03-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Its complete trash. ***Please dont purchase this at launch people***

I played as part of last year's development, I was really excited, I thought it could be a true open world full loot pvp territory conquest game like Dark age of Camelot or dark fall. They weren't even competent enough to figure out how to make safe zones for new players-or a engagement system. They are just lazy and removed it, switching to a butchered "siege system" that's complete trash while they blamed the players while referencing how woke they are. - I'm not making that up, you can look it up yourself-

Edit-

Ya my point. They switched from a full loot open world pvp game to what it is now. The the development team is horrifically political with the woke shit.

Amazon is notorious for that. Just take a look at twitch. Either way, if they can deliver a game with enjoyable pvp and pve, I will give it a spin. What else we got? Queueing for 200 hour manastone list?

Vizax_Xaziv
03-22-2020, 12:43 AM
I honestly thought it wasn't going to come out for a couple years.

Same. Had no idea it was even releasing this year, let alone in just a couple months.

Talk about a failure of marketing......

Gatorsmash
03-22-2020, 06:22 PM
Amazon is notorious for that. Just take a look at twitch. Either way, if they can deliver a game with enjoyable pvp and pve, I will give it a spin. What else we got? Queueing for 200 hour manastone list?

Agreed. They recruited like the entire dark fall community when it had relaunched a year ago so we were all pretty excited nobody realized they had that whole woke thing going

Bigsham
03-22-2020, 06:39 PM
every new siege type mmo has failed, i wish they didnt because im a DAOC player and love the idea of player controlled areas and wars

post more pics if you are playing

Swish
03-23-2020, 07:25 PM
I'll try it but I'm hoping Pantheon arrives first.............

Swish
03-23-2020, 07:25 PM
every new siege type mmo has failed, i wish they didnt because im a DAOC player and love the idea of player controlled areas and wars

post more pics if you are playing

Planetside 2 was a bit of a hit, ever try it?

Daybreak sort of ruined it with the way the credits were earned but its still fun.