Castle2.0
03-08-2020, 10:06 PM
PST to Mannastone

Visual
03-09-2020, 01:50 AM
I like how you dont care that everyone hates you

Castle2.0
03-09-2020, 09:57 AM
I've picked up a number of items at below "wiki prices" and the sellers were super happy to sell because they needed the plat.

Maybe they found an item at below "wiki prices" and could benefit from the value I offered them: cash now. Maybe they needed the plat to finish their class quest (Life Leech, Call of Flame, etc.) And maybe the person selling to them also sold at below "wiki prices" because they too found an item at below "wiki prices" they wanted to buy.

And maybe... the recent fall in prices... this economic revolution where we all just decide to lower our prices so we can help our fellow man was started by me. If that's the case, you're welcome.

Looks like Visual is selling a Mithril 2Hander or other items at "wiki prices" and isn't happy with the Green Economy Revolution 2020™

My reasoning they may counter; my speech they may distrust; my apparel they may
disapprove; my face they may reject; and even my bargains may cause them
suspicion; yet my love will melt all hearts liken to the sun whose rays soften the
coldest clay.

I will greet this day with love in my heart. And thank you for the *BUMP*

Kanuvan
03-09-2020, 01:13 PM
heck i could use one of those eff bee ess ess's for 5k

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
03-09-2020, 01:52 PM
I've picked up a number of items at below "wiki prices" and the sellers were super happy to sell because they needed the plat.

Maybe they found an item at below "wiki prices" and could benefit from the value I offered them: cash now. Maybe they needed the plat to finish their class quest (Life Leech, Call of Flame, etc.) And maybe the person selling to them also sold at below "wiki prices" because they too found an item at below "wiki prices" they wanted to buy.

And maybe... the recent fall in prices... this economic revolution where we all just decide to lower our prices so we can help our fellow man was started by me. If that's the case, you're welcome.

Looks like Visual is selling a Mithril 2Hander or other items at "wiki prices" and isn't happy with the Green Economy Revolution 2020™

I will greet this day with love in my heart. And thank you for the *BUMP*

Fair points except for the altruism. You strike me as one of the greedier sorts on this server for sure going by your posts.

DMN
03-09-2020, 01:55 PM
I'd look up dontezo. that dude looks like he really needs to pay the rent or dealer.

Wooted
03-09-2020, 02:53 PM
The two trolls in one thread that gave me grief for wanting to buy at 10k.

I have to say you were right as I picked one up for 8. Best of luck as they do seem to be coming down.

Castle2.0
03-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Thanks for all the constructive feedback.

Wooted, glad to hear you got yours at the right price for you even when people thought you were too low. As you can see, someone will always think you are too low/too high =)

WTB Mithril 2Hander 5k

Bigsham
03-10-2020, 02:39 PM
5k for a mith 2hs is a very fair price, and like he said in his other thread you can auction you WTB for any price, also someone who has one can just dump to him for instant plat

Visual
03-11-2020, 01:04 AM
It will eventually reach that price at fair market value. What I said was in jest and just as much a compliment