PDA

View Full Version : Dangers of Vitamin E Acetate and a cure for Coronavirus

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Well I didn't get laid tonight, but had a good one.

Corona Virus Cure

I wanted to drop some bombs before I love ya and leave ya.

Standard anti-biotics will cure coronavirus, since it's simply a different strain of cold. They won't normally prescribe it for a cold of course and it baffles me nobodys talking about this, since the anti-biotics from doc are prescribed for all this shit when it's more serious. The ones we get are quite harmful, they tend to kill everything including good bacteria, but probably less than the coronavirus.. Yes, the standard cold is also the coronavirus, this shit has existed a while.

There are natural (and very cheap) methods that you can make yourself at home. But my social credit score is already too low, telling people about this scares me somewhat tbh, if you're part of the 0.1% that will find it and try, you will find it and try it so I'm giving you the clues you need here already.

You can phone your doctor and tell them you have glandular fever or tonsilitus, they might book you in for an appointment though since these things aren't exactly the most contagious. How you get your anti biotics is up to you. Keep them for WHEN (not if) you get this shit.

It's also illegal in for me to tell you that this illusive "other one" cures corona virus, so let's just say allegedly.

Vitamin E Acetate

Most vape juice has this additive in it. It's already killed 60 people.

If your weed is fucking up your throat recently, making your throat it rather dry. Throw that shit in the trash. This new additive has killed 60 people already. What they are doing is using this additive to make shit weed look good, and then spraying this garbage with synthetic cannabinoids to get you high.

I'm sure (certain) alot of you are safe af and this is a somewhat low key way to help some people and drop a knowledge bomb. And I guess there's also a small element a semi flex on the dickheads, I'm drunk.

Stay safe people.

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 08:30 PM
If a mod can change the title and my thread from "cure" to "medication for" that would be great. Since I cannot really guarantee anything here :P u gotta use ur own head

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 08:36 PM
disclaimer: I have absolutely zero medical background / training / qualifications

I am not a doctor.

I am a fuckin idiot.

I have several mental illnesses I am recovering from including PTSD and BPD which spawned later in life.

Listen to me at your own risk

magnetaress
03-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Vitamin A, K, C, and E all work together, that's why chicken soup is amazing. Also this is a virus not a bacteria. Get some activia and eat healthy. I am also not a doctor or any other kind of professional.

DMN
03-07-2020, 08:54 PM
disclaimer: I have absolutely zero medical background / training / qualifications

I am not a doctor.

I am a fuckin idiot.

I have several mental illnesses I am recovering from including PTSD and BPD which spawned later in life.

Listen to me at your own risk

https://i.imgur.com/RwVHHzT.gif

I'll be the maverick by being the only non-retarded person to ever respond to your thread.

solleks
03-07-2020, 09:03 PM
I am a fuckin idiot.

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Vitamin A, K, C, and E all work together, that's why chicken soup is amazing. Also this is a virus not a bacteria. Get some activia and eat healthy. I am also not a doctor or any other kind of professional.

you iso spoon feed? np bro i got u, took me ages to find out what this new additive was.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1916433

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html

The acetate of Vitamin E is a sticky residue that will stay there for quite some time.

Also, virus isn't too dissimilar from bacteria and anti-biotics will basically guaranteed kill it unless this one is totally different, which we already know it isn't - just a new strain. They tend to only be prescribed for things that will only get gradually worse if you don't take them. We already know that this will get cleared up gradually by immune system. However I, as a complete idiot, would take them for coronavirus to shorten it's time in your body, as they will absolutely KOS the corona virus, there's no doubt about that in my mind, and a doctor would likely confirm but also a doctor would suggest to let immune system take care of it. I don't really trust text book doctors though.

Take care all

damus1
03-07-2020, 09:27 PM
virus isn't too dissimilar from bacteria and anti-biotics will basically guaranteed kill it

I am a fuckin idiot.

checks out

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 09:30 PM
checks out

ever tried anti biotics when you got a virus?? I have, fukin works mate. I am simply giving my personal testimonial. This clearly isn't for you but thanks for the bump

Anyway, I've done my duty.

gl and hf in eq

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 09:35 PM
I'm at work within a day while my mates all lie in bed for a week when there's a flu about.

But lol, yep it's all just alleged bullshit, people dont believe me when I tell them irl either, but then I don't usually recommend the normal doctors anti-biotic. Anyway, all my mistake, now I'm just in defensive stance :P

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 09:47 PM
I stopped recommending anything like this to anyone a long time ago, and now I'm realising again, you just shouldn't. Reactions would be the exact same at the pub, but far more personal due to being surrounded by it. Given a different path, I'd be with them.

Cheers for the wake up call everyone.

Vitamin E Acetate with official sources though, since that's what u guys need. While it's something that's still being looked into, we all know it's the culprit when you try with and without. get some vape juice without this shit in there. Some of you likely already know about this anyway.

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 10:00 PM
There seems to be an abundance of information on regular anti-biotics not being able to kill a virus. Well done you all for making any effort at all to make me feel stupid, I had to do that all by myself.

Still, I've left some fuckin insane clues here if you're the curious type.

I'm not sure if I believe that they won't help a flu or cold though. They kill absolutely everything they touch and you can see videos of them doing just that under a microscope. I've been told by my doctor they will help with much more than they prescribe them for, but they only prescribe them for things that will get gradually worse without them.

Google and wikipedia is also a goldmine of misinformation as well as good information. Don't always trust it.

solleks
03-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Pro tip: don't try to wake anyone up

Jimjam
03-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Viruses and microbes are very different... one is a rogue protein, the other is a living cellular organism.

Viruses act by hijacking the function of your bodies own cells by essentially adding their own code to use the cell to create copies of it’s self. For reference a cell is a bubble of plasma and proteins surrounded by a double layer of fatty phosphates.

Perhaps there is a mechanism in which antibiotics will target cells infected by viruses, do you have research on that? I don’t want to dismiss your experience, bit it goes against what little I think I know.

aaezil
03-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Jimjam took troll bait rofl

Jimjam
03-08-2020, 04:27 AM
Jimjam took troll bait rofl

I subscribe to the Loramin school of troll interaction. I did enjoy the vitamin CAKE bit though.

Gatorsmash
03-08-2020, 06:25 AM
Say one bad word towards forum mods or p99 developers and get a insta ban.

Make a troll post about a fake cure for a virus that is killing more and more people worldwide every day? You are A-OK. WTF happened to this place lol

Jimjam
03-08-2020, 07:27 AM
Say one bad word towards forum mods or p99 developers and get a insta ban.

Make a troll post about a fake cure for a virus that is killing more and more people worldwide every day? You are A-OK. WTF happened to this place lol

Reputations are more important than people. Reputations can be immortal. People are transitory.

Mead
03-08-2020, 09:30 AM
will you be my doctor

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Got to eat lots of fiber to help keep a healthy gut biom and don't kill the good little guys. Eat some dirt, but not some oil shale pollution and you will be right as rain. No need for extra sulfuric antiobiotic pills.

Dine in heaven where the little piglies and carrots have all the room they need to grow and live happy lives pals.

Mead
03-08-2020, 11:41 AM
https://youtu.be/OOgpT5rEKIU?t=11

Wonkie
03-08-2020, 11:49 AM
it reads like you're recommending the acetate stuff for curing coronavirus

twitchthroe
03-08-2020, 01:53 PM
There's a natural anti-biotic called Silver Colloidal. Wouldn't buy it online as you'll probably just get a bottle of water.

Nothing weird about this seemingly magical liquid being un-heard of, it was commonly used in the late 1800's and early 1900's and was pushed out because it's too cheap, can be made at home.

It's still used today to treat burns to keep them free from infection. I don't know why there hasn't been a replacement, perhaps it's not so easy to find something you can casually throw on a third degree burn.

I was up to this point confused about normal anti-biotics, which likely don't help with anything that isn't bacteria related. I was under the stupid assumption they would, because of the name. It was wrong of me to recommend them, I do not actually have any experience taking normal anti-biotics for stuff like cold and flu.

Just don't be like 19 year old me who was a willing guinea pig with various things I researched, don't buy into loads of other bullshit simply because this weird sounding thing actually works.

Not a troll thread, but a very drunk one. Even when I'm drunk I wouldn't normally do this, but I do have my moments of being a spesh-tastic-retard and this was of them.

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 01:56 PM
I don't vape or do illicit drugs, so there ya go.

DMN
03-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Was i drunk or did this get moved from RNF?

twitchthroe
03-08-2020, 02:06 PM
Was i drunk or did this get moved from RNF?

I thought it got deleted, was happy about that.

Not sure what I think about it still being here

Sibelia1
03-08-2020, 06:23 PM
I don't vape or do illicit drugs, so there ya go.

i quit that housewaifu speed, its bad for soul

Bigsham
03-08-2020, 07:48 PM
vitamin e acetate is a thickener for cheap / liquidy cannabis oil

twitchthroe
03-08-2020, 08:31 PM
vitamin e acetate is a thickener for cheap / liquidy cannabis oil

Bang on my friend, it's also used (somehow) to make low quality buds look high quality. Also used on the unregulated CBD flower to make it look like normal bud.

Kaveh
03-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Fiber is a hoax. Our president is a great leader, some say the best, and he can’t even spell vegetable. He has certainly never consumed one.

Bigsham
03-09-2020, 04:05 PM
all it could do is make it look sticky / shiny and it has a distinct smell and taste, no one buys it to spray on buds

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 04:10 PM
all it could do is make it look sticky / shiny and it has a distinct smell and taste, no one buys it to spray on buds

Ok well it's stained on my scales from when I just placed it down on them to weigh, can't get the shit off them, and it stopped me being able to breath to play saxophone for a month.

Whatever you say

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Only one batch was that damaging, the first. But all after have still contained it.

Inhaling it in small doses for long term is definitely 10x worse than inhaling half a joint of insanely damaging stuff and then staying well clear of anything remotely similar.

Anything more recent does not stain the surface it touches, but it sure as hell is in there.

Go smoke a joint, you earned it

Bardp1999
03-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Jerking off while standing on your head also releases medical endorphins that promote health and shield most people from pneumonia and flu.

Cecily
03-09-2020, 08:04 PM
I just wanted to add that I am also not a doctor.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 08:11 PM
I just wanted to add that I am also not a doctor.

You do have a medical education though. Just not a complete one, yet, unless you've completed some course, then you have completed some medical education :D

You also read a lot on the internet, that makes you, like an expert.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 09:50 PM
cant really blame any of you, it's not like I presented the information correctly. I guess I'll just move on, not making any friends here (haven't even spotted any I'd want to make) and its rather boring without that aspect, my fault for being drawn to RnF when there's a plethora of other stuff on the forums that I haven't paid attention to.

Your president is a good guy though, I directed some crap in his general direction and he remained a decent chap. I recommend you elect him officially.

Mead
03-09-2020, 10:41 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-drinking-bleach-cocaine-false-rumors-social-media/?fbclid=IwAR1G_-_-hVUus0unkNiJZHePifN_8UUoit4mM6PIHXlfjD3xi9gBd4COyP k

sorry to disappoint

you aren't immune

Jubal
03-09-2020, 10:54 PM
There's a natural anti-biotic called Silver Colloidal. Wouldn't buy it online as you'll probably just get a bottle of water.

Nothing weird about this seemingly magical liquid being un-heard of, it was commonly used in the late 1800's and early 1900's and was pushed out because it's too cheap, can be made at home.

This stuff will straight up turn you into a dark elf if you drink enough of it.
https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/QYfwlA0W5Jy1KNpo6cVF1027r48=/800x577/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/DHFHG6OWPBHOVYW67XHM2VP6HE.jpg

Bigsham
03-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Please click this link

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Ag-Surfactant-Herbicides-Non-Ionic/dp/B00553EREC/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=surfactant&qid=1583864294&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/Non-Ionic-Surfactant-Herbicides-Pre-Emergents-Fertilizers/dp/B07LB43H41/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=surfactant&qid=1583864145&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExNURKUDQ3VFNHWUI1J mVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjYxNTAzM0FSSkNaVVZDV0ZNSSZlbmN yeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMjAzMDI1MlZLMEZYTDJCQ04yOCZ3aWRnZ XROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05 vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

this is called a surfactant, it is designed to make herbacides stay on grass so if it rains they do not wash off, its an ingredient in things like weedkillers, spray on fertilizers and all kinds of lawn products for many years

When vaping came out, they used it to make the flavors stick to the VG or PG Crap the kids smoked, they all got sick because you arent supposed to smoke flavored crap

Vitamin E Acetate and all similar products had the same effect, the problem most people dont know is all food fed to animals in factory farm environments is rich in glycol and unfortunately the human body cannot get rid of it

eat chicory

magnetaress
03-10-2020, 02:38 PM
seems legit bigsham

cd288
03-11-2020, 02:45 PM
ever tried anti biotics when you got a virus?? I have, fukin works mate. I am simply giving my personal testimonial. This clearly isn't for you but thanks for the bump

Anyway, I've done my duty.

gl and hf in eq

This has to be a troll post right?

strongNpretty
03-11-2020, 04:22 PM
The only cure is to be strong and pretty like myself, really....

Sibelia1
03-11-2020, 06:29 PM
that antibiotics virus post is evil. that's medical misinfo. "ha i troll u!!"

bubur
03-11-2020, 08:22 PM
what do you mean? i have been eating a handful of antibiotics every day since i read this post

feel like shit but thats because my stomach is fucking fighting off chinese influence 300 style. i am the goddamn spartan ruler of my stomach and its roman warfare in this bitch