PDA

View Full Version : Just logged into R99 and things are different.

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 12:45 PM
Is this all cool and normal? Do I have the right EQ Titanium installed? It seems playable, it seems more old school. Did yall get upgrayyded? cuz if so that is awesome thanks and k bye.

Drakoz
03-02-2020, 12:48 PM
I assume your use to playing on the daybreak servers ? If so then ya shits going to be a little different. P99 GREEN is meant to be released like it was back in 99 so that means the updates as the years went out etc.

Jungleberry
03-02-2020, 12:50 PM
I'm very confused with what you're trying to say here.

What's different? What were your expectations?

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 12:51 PM
I assume your use to playing on the daybreak servers ? If so then ya shits going to be a little different. P99 GREEN is meant to be released like it was back in 99 so that means the updates as the years went out etc.

I'm very confused with what you're trying to say here.

What's different? What were your expectations?

I played red99 pre kunark so things are just different I guess? My expectations were a more titanium-ish client experience, this is not bad though.

Everything is more veliousy by default at the character select. I believe this is how the game is meant to be played but I like affirmations as well. I didn't know necromancers had pools of blood beyond them when they were born :D And all the good races look like they start in classic marble temple land etc. Also the guy sounds interesting narrating stuff. Guessing these are all velious things I do not remember from patch 53. :o

twitchthroe
03-02-2020, 12:53 PM
I've tried getting the old solid UI I've seen in videos, the /loadskin doesn't seem to do anything though.

I think you can get the old UI going somehow though.

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 01:04 PM
I've tried getting the old solid UI I've seen in videos, the /loadskin doesn't seem to do anything though.

I think you can get the old UI going somehow though.

I'm happy with this :D

https://i.imgur.com/lrj8rDZ.png