PDA

View Full Version : This is awesome.

twitchthroe
03-01-2020, 03:27 PM
For the last 5 years, I've needed a game to play. There came a point when 30 dwarves with spades were shovelling s*** into the fan of my life. Before this I refused to get addicted to a game, even though there were consistently multiple options... but just when I needed one - there weren't any.

Thank you project 1999 for providing what the multi billion dollar company's refuse to provide. Not gonna lie I'd prefer something a bit less masochistic, but this is about as good as it gets for an mmo in 2020, that is if cookies and flashing lights really don't give you a thrill.

Drakoz
03-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Totally agree with you twitch, i started playing on P99 green like 2 weeks or so ago and i am currently lvl 26 necro but i use to waste my time on Day breaks servers and pay for it..Glad i myself found p99 as well and glad its running smooth because MMO's these days are just all hand feed easy stuff.

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 01:34 PM
ya this is the best place in the world a little slice of digital heaven for those that need a vacation from reality(tm) from time to time.

pras project99