PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Thunder rep question

cataclysms
02-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Hello,

So I spent last evening camping Drosco in the sewers of Qeynos to try and pick myself up a Bonethunder staff as a HIE Cleric. Once I got Drosco's medal and went to go turn in, I did the RP text for the quest a realized I could not do it as apprehensive, but actually have to be warmly!

I figured since I was already here I would look into raising this rep but it seems there is only 3 ways to do it:

1. 2 GP turn-ins to Lashun Novashine
2. Bone Chips to Lashun Novashine
3. Bandit Sashes

After doing about 20pp in gold turn ins as well as bone chips, I think I am confident that each of those is giving +1 rep to Knights of Thunder.

According to a ZAM link i found, the sashes should give +20 per sash, but this is not documented on the p99 wiki.

Could anyone confirm that sashes are that big of a faction increase? Is there a more efficient way to raise this rep? I am indifferent after last night and figure i have about 700 more rep to go, but chasing that dude to do 2 GP turn ins is super tedious and I don't really want to spend 140pp that i don't have to finish this rep off.

I think if sashes are that good i can just farm Karana bandits for a bit and be good.

OuterChimp
03-02-2020, 04:05 PM
I did the turn-ins on faith and got the bonethunder staff. I couldn't get him to even respond to me.

It worked for me.

Check as there is some talk of this in the priest class forum.