PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: NPC's and indoor Spirit of the Wolf

Zanti
04-29-2011, 03:33 AM
They don't seem to cast it. Does anyone else remember what made Sebilis dangerous way back when? It wasn't the wizards at the time as they only cast obsolete spells before the NPC caster spell choice improvements. No it was the shamans and the fact that they sowed every frog they encountered, this coupled with the fact that mobs ran at much higher health percentages on live made snare or dispel a near requirement in the zone. This also greatly increased the desirability of the succor line of spells as mobs frequently got away from groups and brought back many angry friends.

Asher
04-29-2011, 06:52 PM
They don't seem to cast it. Does anyone else remember what made Sebilis dangerous way back when? It wasn't the wizards at the time as they only cast obsolete spells before the NPC caster spell choice improvements. No it was the shamans and the fact that they sowed every frog they encountered, this coupled with the fact that mobs ran at much higher health percentages on live made snare or dispel a near requirement in the zone. This also greatly increased the desirability of the succor line of spells as mobs frequently got away from groups and brought back many angry friends.

Mobs did SoW other mobs in dungeons on live. I haven't been paying attention to whether or not they have been doing it on p99

Snare is already broken on the server and doesn't need to be made even worse by giving mobs SoW in the dungeons. :)

Asher

Rais
04-29-2011, 07:19 PM
They cast it. I assure you they do.

Taryth
04-29-2011, 07:48 PM
I can't speak for Seb mobs, but mobs in both Guks do.

eriamjh
05-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Mobs did SoW other mobs in dungeons on live. I haven't been paying attention to whether or not they have been doing it on p99

Snare is already broken on the server and doesn't need to be made even worse by giving mobs SoW in the dungeons. :)

Asher

Monsters no longer seem to run at full speed when both snared and sowd. They still do stack em though.