PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: A Kly Invoker and his Cresent Pants

Rais
04-28-2011, 08:14 PM
I camped this item on beta and the rest of the gear. It was all pretty common after the open required beta session.

Spent 6hrs in Dalnir. Over 50 Kly Invokers have been slained.

Bad luck with the drops, or is there an issue? I've seen the Gi and everything else drop at least 10 times so far.

Treats
04-28-2011, 08:40 PM
All of the pieces seem to be pretty rare except for the headband. Took awhile to get the legs but they do drop.

Rais
04-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Well I got the legs just now. Saw Helm/Gloves/Gi/Arms rot 12+times. I can understand if its rare, but that is very rare.

Nothing hurts making a post and wondering. If anything if it is jacked, it'll help those iskar monks out!

Asher
04-29-2011, 12:26 AM
While I am not sure exactly which caster mob dropped the pants I know I saw several rot during the 14 hour or so period I was camping NoS when the server first opened.

Asher

Knightmare
04-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Sarnak are not as loose as those Frogloks honeys you're used to, sometimes you have to wine and dine them in a pricier establishment if you want them to drop their pants for ya :D

(In all seriousness though, a guildie did get them one day this week without much difficulty, luck maybe?)