PDA

View Full Version : New all over again

Vheran
02-11-2020, 01:04 PM
I just got back from a tour overseas and i'm excited to get back into the game! Thinking of making a fresh start on Green. I've got a lot of time on my hands right now and think relaxing in game and making friends is a good way for me to keep occupied while not visiting/being visited and my wife's at work.

Anyways, currently have a level 1 DE Rogue named Helfdan if anyone wants to just chat, mess around. I'm sometimes too casual and do anything else but grind, so let's adventure!

Gustoo
02-11-2020, 08:05 PM
Good old days of mostly not leveling, working up tradeskills for no reason. Good times ahead.

sideshow
02-13-2020, 09:54 AM
Just recently found out about p99 and I am so stoked. The nostalgia is unreal!! I started played EQ back in 2000 with the release of kunarc during my first semester of college. EQ to me seemed magical, a massive world filled with other players and mobs, ripe for exploration. I spent most of my first year of college in game haha. I stopped playing just after the release of the velious expansion due to life (job, girl, kids), but have always wanted to go back to Norrath just like it was when I left. I'm so excited to have the chance. I have a lvl 6 HIE Enchanter on blue server named Cyphal. Many thanks to the Project 1999 team for making this possible :)