PDA

View Full Version : Everything is a bubble.

magnetaress
02-10-2020, 11:41 AM
It's all black holes & singularities all the way down. Everything is just a gravitational effect. All of space is curved and we are just looking up & out through bubbles of space time.

The earth curves space inside of the suns bubble, inside of the galactic bubble, inside the visible universe bubble. We are just bubbles on bubbles on foamy waves of space times surfing the cosmic ocean xudes. We are a cosmic ocean.

Jimjam
02-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Glad to see another flat galaxy denier.

Everyone knows matter gathers in spheres, not discs!

Wonkie
02-10-2020, 12:10 PM
Don't fret precious I'm here. ��

solleks
02-10-2020, 12:22 PM
drugs/got proof?

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
02-10-2020, 12:38 PM
If you blasted some of these flat earthers into space in a shuttle and showed them they would just accuse you of drugging them or something. You just can't help some people.

I also fully expect in a moment someone will post saying "hur hurrrr solleks has got you again what a wicked troll he is"

2/10

solleks
02-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Science cucks

BlackBellamy
02-10-2020, 02:16 PM
It's all black holes & singularities all the way down. Everything is just a gravitational effect. All of space is curved and we are just looking up & out through bubbles of space time.

The earth curves space inside of the suns bubble, inside of the galactic bubble, inside the visible universe bubble. We are just bubbles on bubbles on foamy waves of space times surfing the cosmic ocean xudes. We are a cosmic ocean.

Your perspective is so limited that you are not even capable of describing the box you live in as a theory, let alone as a coherent concept that allows others to know what the fuck you are talking about.

magnetaress
02-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Your perspective is so limited that you are not even capable of describing the box you live in as a theory, let alone as a coherent concept that allows others to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Sup buddy, the entire universe gravitationally lenses around my limited perspective without bursting my bubbles.

Hazek
02-10-2020, 04:06 PM

Like water in lakes?

Wonkie
02-10-2020, 04:16 PM
OP has some heavy spheroids.

shovelquest
02-10-2020, 08:25 PM

Well I figure it prob looks more like a cloud.

Next to a bunch of other clouds :cool:

solleks
02-10-2020, 08:37 PM
There is one realm and you're in it. Proof is no one has ever left or proven its possible. Enjoy :)

Bardp1999
02-11-2020, 03:48 AM
Round Earth theory is my least favorite, freaking Roundies think they own the world