PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Corpse disappeared

ShadyNapster
02-08-2020, 11:40 PM
I got a port to wc, killed by druids, about 5 mins later druid ported me back. bard and necro say it says no corpse found. Kind of pissed off that my body got cleaned.

ShadyNapster
02-08-2020, 11:58 PM
so pissed off, just got my body geared with banded. low-level stuff, druid ports me to WC and didn't invis me. i die to druids.. druid comes and picks me up from inno thule swamp. tp's me back to WC, bard, and necro help me search. says no corpse here. I'm so pissed off. I get only level 4 but seriously wtf. i worked hard for that set of banded, and now it poofs and disappeared.

Arogarn
02-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Probably best to make a report in the petition forum. Try to make it respectfully, this sounds like a legitimate glitch that they can pull from the logs and will be happy to help you if you respect their time and effort.

ShadyNapster
02-09-2020, 12:32 AM
certainly, thanks for advice mate. It seems so simple, but yet infuriated me. the night I have off work and can play, I start new char because that was insanely disappointing.

Asteria
02-09-2020, 04:13 AM
certainly, thanks for advice mate. It seems so simple, but yet infuriated me. the night I have off work and can play, I start new char because that was insanely disappointing.

Yeah buddy...That would put a big damper on things. Gluck getting your stuff back! If you can't, let us know and I'm sure myself and others would gladly give ya a little help getting re-geared or at least funded a little for a re-gear. ;)

By the by, is level 5 when corpses start lasting much longer? I forgot

Videri
02-09-2020, 04:50 AM
GMs can recover your corpse and gear, but it might be a few days. I think you were right to create a new character so you can at least have fun in the meantime. You can get the corpse back whenever, transfer the items to your new character, and use them or sell them. Good luck.

Would you like tell us your characters' names? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

ShadyNapster
02-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Thanks, sorry for the inferred angst. I was very upset in the moment and not sure where to post, or whom to tell.

DMN
02-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Never heard of a corpse just vanishing unless it rottted. Sometimes you can't see your corpse unless you camp out though.

I'm going to go ahead and guess the necro/bard didn't know what they were doing.