PDA

View Full Version : Police officer attacks girls in Ihop

xshayla701
04-27-2011, 07:07 PM
At the beginning you see a girl being attacked in the corner on the booth by the officer. Then you see her friend trying to intervene and she places her hand on the officer's shoulder. The officer kind of slaps the friend in the face, and then you see the the friend punch the officer and well, it goes down hill from there.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27682084/detail.html
http://www.wsbtv.com/video/27682662/index.html <--Video

I don't know if it's just my computer but the video in the second link doesn't have audio. This one should:

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2011/04/27/off-duty-cop-punches-woman-in-buckhead-ihop

Constellations
04-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Fucking pigs.

xshayla701
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Found another video with a little bit beforehand. I don't really know what's with the dudes in costumes with accents though lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9shJZCnPr9s

Littlegyno
04-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Bitch deserved it.

Tokum-6n0m3
04-27-2011, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1UUVX1jblo&feature=related

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pohl6x706e0&feature=related

Obv~

edit: OMG he's everywhere! he was at game 4 ATL vs Magic last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kovFvViNHtg&feature=related

Madpao
04-27-2011, 08:21 PM
When you watch the slowed down version of the video (especially the replays) it actually looks like the officer punched the lady in the face lol. If you watch the full video in normal mode he simple grabbed her behind the head to bring her out of the table area so he could make the arrest. It pretty sad people flaming a cop for doing his job the best possible way he could. Put yourself in the cop's position, I can't imagine any other way to get that lady out of where she was sitting especially if she was throwing punches at me too. actually I would back out and tazed her Lol... but that's just cruel.

xshayla701
04-27-2011, 08:51 PM
When you watch the slowed down version of the video (especially the replays) it actually looks like the officer punched the lady in the face lol. If you watch the full video in normal mode he simple grabbed her behind the head to bring her out of the table area so he could make the arrest. It pretty sad people flaming a cop for doing his job the best possible way he could. Put yourself in the cop's position, I can't imagine any other way to get that lady out of where she was sitting especially if she was throwing punches at me too. actually I would back out and tazed her Lol... but that's just cruel.

Watch the video in my second post.

The girl is trying to help her friends and she puts her hands on his shoulder. He clearly hits her (it looks like a slap in the face) and she goes off on him which was not the right thing to do, but he shouldn't have hit her in the first place. He then hits her in the face again and THEN the two cops pull her out of the booth.

The point was, he was harassing the black girl first. You hear her say "I didn't do anything" multiple times. There's no reason her him to be up in her face like that trying to arrest her. You even see the other cop trying to pull the guy off of her.

He was not just "doing his job."

deathgirl
04-27-2011, 09:16 PM
If the nigress really didn't do anything, why couldn't she just go with the pigs and explain as much in a civilized fashion?

Perhaps it's because she cray-cray.

nalkin
04-27-2011, 09:32 PM
man lol so many cop posts lately. This one isn't that bad and the girl p much deserved it. If the b is gonna punch someone she better be willing to take a punch back. None of this would have happened if the girls would have just acted like respectable citizens and talked to the police with respect, but everyone is to proud to do that. So instead they act like crazy animals.

Alcandre
04-27-2011, 10:47 PM
nice ass

wehrmacht
04-28-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm not the biggest fan of cops but I don't see anything strange with this video. Every male on earth knows the second you put your hands on a cop, you're either going to be tazered, pepper sprayed, shot, or all of the above.

She thought being a woman elevates her to some kind of privileged status above a normal human being and suddenly had her ideas corrected. In other words, it's just your average, post-feminist movement, American female.

purist
04-28-2011, 03:11 AM
this thread is retarded stop trying to piggyback on the success of my cop thread

ereur
04-28-2011, 03:16 AM
ITT: Someone who thinks she's "somebody" gets proven otherwise.

Zereh
04-28-2011, 03:45 AM
NM

<3 obv ~

ereur
04-28-2011, 03:53 AM

Zereh
04-28-2011, 03:54 AM
I thought you were referring to the poster. Thus the editing of my post.

Chill.

ereur
04-28-2011, 03:57 AM
Your post wasn't edited when I saw it.

Chill.

xshayla701
04-28-2011, 07:38 AM
I don't think the shitty part is the cop arresting the girl, although I'm confused as to why she deserves to gets slapped in the first place (not hit the second time, I don't think she has any rights just because she's a woman here.) But why is he up in two girls' faces in the first place when all they did wrong was they weren't being quiet.

and lol Zereh I missed what you said but <3 anyways hahaha

Husk
04-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Here is how I see it : when a cop ask you something, do it, be polite. You CANNOT resist an arrest, period. You just can't. It is against the law. The cop might be wrong. The worst thing that might happen is you getting to the police station. It happens. But 90% of the time, the cops are protecting your ass and preventing many crimes in the public areas just by being present and visible. You can't imagine how the many visibles and invisibles cops are helping our society.

Trying to help someone resisting an arrest, especially in this case where the cop was obviously trying not to hurt the girl ( The guy is strong enough he could have jsut pulled her from the booth, breaking something on the way ) is not a good idea either. The guy is trying to do his job, he *might* be wrong, but has the girl being cooperativ in the first place and followed the cops, none of this would have happen. Result of her thinking that she can resist the law : she is probably charged with resisting arrest, someone else gets hurt and is arrested too, the cop who is trying to do his job lose his temper and *maybe* hit someone, he is now on youtube for millions of people to see and think of him as a violent cop who hurt citizen for no reasons.
How about she followed the cop without doing a fuss in the first place ? A very serious case of stupid kid.

In France where I live, spiting on cops seems to be the national sports. We have thousands of people speeding on the road and every week someone kills a mom and her kids driving too fast and/or drunken. Yet, when cops are giving tickets for speeding everyone's reaction is the same : they have nothing better to do, they are lazy pigs, they better catch real criminals !
People seems to forget that when driving too fast they not only put themself in danger, but other people too.

In France, I can't speak for US as i don't actually know the place, when a non racist non aggressiv cop ask you something about a minor infraction, and you stay polite, 1 out of 2 times, the cop will let you go and ask you to make sure that you fixe what is wrong without giving a ticket. He/She will trust you to do the good thing.

My two euro cents', where the grass has the same color and french can't speak english (sorry for the bad english :D)

dredge
04-28-2011, 01:29 PM

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Here is how I see it : when a cop ask you something, do it, be polite. You CANNOT resist an arrest, period. You just can't. It is against the law. The cop might be wrong. The worst thing that might happen is you getting to the police station. It happens. But 90% of the time, the cops are protecting your ass and preventing many crimes in the public areas just by being present and visible. You can't imagine how the many visibles and invisibles cops are helping our society.

Trying to help someone resisting an arrest, especially in this case where the cop was obviously trying not to hurt the girl ( The guy is strong enough he could have jsut pulled her from the booth, breaking something on the way ) is not a good idea either. The guy is trying to do his job, he *might* be wrong, but has the girl being cooperativ in the first place and followed the cops, none of this would have happen. Result of her thinking that she can resist the law : she is probably charged with resisting arrest, someone else gets hurt and is arrested too, the cop who is trying to do his job lose his temper and *maybe* hit someone, he is now on youtube for millions of people to see and think of him as a violent cop who hurt citizen for no reasons.
How about she followed the cop without doing a fuss in the first place ? A very serious case of stupid kid.

In France where I live, spiting on cops seems to be the national sports. We have thousands of people speeding on the road and every week someone kills a mom and her kids driving too fast and/or drunken. Yet, when cops are giving tickets for speeding everyone's reaction is the same : they have nothing better to do, they are lazy pigs, they better catch real criminals !
People seems to forget that when driving too fast they not only put themself in danger, but other people too.

In France, I can't speak for US as i don't actually know the place, when a non racist non aggressiv cop ask you something about a minor infraction, and you stay polite, 1 out of 2 times, the cop will let you go and ask you to make sure that you fixe what is wrong without giving a ticket. He/She will trust you to do the good thing.

My two euro cents', where the grass has the same color and french can't speak english (sorry for the bad english :D)

No offense but you're from France, the last time you've had a stable government capable of extorting the citizenry was when pantaloons and public hangings were in. In France police are more subservient due to the fact if they did something wrong the entire nation would be at the state house burning it to the ground.

In America we're rather lazy, when the government does something corrupt we simply sit on the couch and guffaw at the situation hoping the government will regulate itself, it's because of this apathy of fault that police in the U.S can abuse their power with little to no consequence other than a slap on the wrist, it's why they can extort money from you for the state because there is no real repercussion from you or society like there is in France.

We have one of the most armed citizenry in the world, but we are the most isolated and politically apathetic people and tell me what is the point of the 2nd amendment when all you care for is television and beer?

khanable
04-28-2011, 02:42 PM
The girl laid hands on the officer that was attempting to make an arrest (and the arrestee was resisting), the chick 100% deserved what she got.

sero
04-28-2011, 03:12 PM

Bigfatty
04-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Rule #1 - never swing @ a man.

Swinging at a man automatically disables the "Don't hit girls" programming. She had it coming.

Husk
04-29-2011, 05:18 AM
Obviously I can't speak for US. But do we know what triggered this arrest attempt ?
Maybe it was for no reasons at all, and the cop was abusing his powers.
Maybe the girls was asked something normal and refusing to do it, the only solution for the cop is to get her out.

If we don't know what triggered the incident, I see two people to blame in this video :
- A cop who lost his temper and hit someone who is trying to prevent him from doing his job. As he is a cop, it is sort of a big deal because he is supposed to keep his cool in all situations and never hurt a citisen.
- And a girl who thinks she is above the law and put many people in trouble, get hurt and/or in jail. It make me think of a kid who is used to answer to teachers and to her parents and getting away with it.

And on a side note, it is true that french are in the street burning cars for almost no reason at all, but nowaday, our new leaders couldn't care less and don't give a shit at all. ;-)

wehrmacht
04-29-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm from Atlanta and the video was in the Buckhead IHOP that I've been to a few times. It was some black girl being loud as fuck, probably yelling out the lyrics to some "soulja boy" song just like the one in this MARTA train video in Atlanta a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwkU-5OFPHY

Police description of IHOP incident below:
------------------------------------------------------------------
"According Officer J. Vidal's narrative from that night — or, rather, early Saturday morning; just before 3 a.m. — the kerfuffle began when the women wouldn't shut up. He says he heard Cynthia Freeman — the woman whose collar he's clutching at the beginning of the video — yelling in the booth behind where he was standing, so he asked her to be quiet or leave. According to Vidal, Freeman refused, and told him that she's a criminal justice major and is familiar with the law.

"She stated that this is a public place and she knows her first amendment rights," Vidal wrote in his report, "I advised her that IHOP is private property and that I am employed by IHOP. I also advised her that she would have to leave the property if she continued to keep yelling. Ms. Freeman stated that she knew the law and wasn’t going anywhere. Ms. [Roberta] Caban [told me] to get out of her face."

Apparently, Freeman didn't believe that Vidal was a police officer. She said she refused to leave, and threatened to call the cops on him. That's when Vidal decided she was under arrest.

"I tried to get her out of the booth, and she resisted," Vidal wrote. He then says that Caban grabbed his arm and Freeman threw punches at his body."

Arclyte
04-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Obviously I can't speak for US. But do we know what triggered this arrest attempt ?
Maybe it was for no reasons at all, and the cop was abusing his powers.
Maybe the girls was asked something normal and refusing to do it, the only solution for the cop is to get her out.

If we don't know what triggered the incident, I see two people to blame in this video :
- A cop who lost his temper and hit someone who is trying to prevent him from doing his job. As he is a cop, it is sort of a big deal because he is supposed to keep his cool in all situations and never hurt a citisen.
- And a girl who thinks she is above the law and put many people in trouble, get hurt and/or in jail. It make me think of a kid who is used to answer to teachers and to her parents and getting away with it.

And on a side note, it is true that french are in the street burning cars for almost no reason at all, but nowaday, our new leaders couldn't care less and don't give a shit at all. ;-)

A Frenchman with some sense? Is there a full moon or something?