PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Crashing when creating new chat windows

Vubbers
02-26-2010, 02:16 AM
On several occasions I have frozen when selecting filtering options for a 3rd or 4th chat window. I don't crash or get sent to server select, the game just freezes (sorry, tried to edit the title but couldn't).

Thanks!

Vubbers

Weekapaug
05-03-2010, 01:40 AM
GF and I have been getting set up to start playing and ran into this particular bug, but it worked a bit differently for us.

Specificly, when minimizing any window all the way down as far as it would go (particlarly the x axis) when there is more than one chat window up caused the client and ultimately the PC to lock up.

This happened to both of us when we were trying to stick auction in its own window and then minimizing it all the way down so we could stick it out of the way and fade it to 0, but still have it handy. She is using the "default" ui and I'm using the "default_old" one that came with the Titanium install.

Gave up after a couple of trys, and have not tried it with just a single window open.

Just a heads up.

LazyFuj
05-03-2010, 01:43 AM
When you resize a window when there is text in it already, it will lock up your game.