PDA

View Full Version : Ferrott creature questions

Rasfrasen
04-27-2011, 12:02 PM
I have an old prima strategy guide for Ruins of Kunark. In the maps section of the guide there is list of what items are available in the newbie zones (both dropped and sold), but not from whom the items are sold or dropped.
In the Ferrott it lists bronze weapons and raw hide armor (almost all types/pieces). I never see bronze weapons or raw hide armor on the vendors and can't find what creatures drop these items. Can anyone tell me what creatures I should be hunting to get these items? (its page 241 and 242 of the strategy guide if anyone is curious)

Thanks alot!

Cfullard
06-06-2011, 02:10 AM
The problem with Prima Strategy guides is that they literally went to a random live server, ran up to all the merchants and checked what they had. They then added those items into the guide and said - This stuff can be sold / gained here. Now, I do remember that around Cazic there were rawhide drops and bronze weapons I think, don't quote me, I think. From what I have seen, rawhide drops from mobs that are levels 10+ so yes, might be from Cazic.