PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Man

Wonkie
01-28-2020, 01:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/p5l6LJ8.jpg

Man arrested for smoking marijuana cigarette in courtroom (https://www.wsmv.com/news/wilson_county/man-arrested-for-smoking-marijuana-cigarette-in-courtroom/article_54555508-4149-11ea-a964-3f30ea943c91.html)

LEBANON, TN (WSMV) - A man making a court appearance on a charge of simple possession was arrested on Monday after lighting a marijuana cigarette in the courtroom.

Spencer Boston was called to discuss his case before General Sessions Judge Haywood Barry. Spencer was talking about how marijuana needed to be legalized. He reached into his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a rolled marijuana cigarette. He placed it in his mouth, then pulled out a book of matches and lit it and began to smoke the rolled cigarette. The cigarette gave off the odor of burning marijuana.

The courtroom erupted into laughter at Spencer’s action, disrupting the normal daily activity in the court. Spencer was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct and simple possession of a Schedule VI drug.

Pretzelle
01-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Schedule VI?!

Evia
01-28-2020, 02:45 PM
this mans a hero

solleks
01-28-2020, 02:50 PM
Seems like a nice guy

Wonkie
01-28-2020, 03:11 PM
this mans a hero

but he's defying Jupiter Capitolinus! :mad:

Evia
01-28-2020, 04:58 PM

Meaning the courtroom? I’ll admit google didn’t help me much in explaining wtf Jupiter Capitolinus means....

But he’s speaking truth. I had my house raided in 2011 by 20+ police officers wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons because I was smoking weed. Yet I’m the criminal? I was minding my own business and bothering nobody. These motherfuckers were watching me for 17months to bust a casual ganja smoker. My attorney estimated they spent over 50k on my investigation, not to mention all the man hours. For what? So I’d stop slaying a bag of Doritos every night? Utilize police for more important shit already ffs.

Edit: to be fair, they assumed I was selling it. I had tons of ppl in and out of my house because of my involvement with multiple bands and practice was always at my house. Still tho! A bit insane we’re still making a big deal in the majority of the US for cannabis consumption. Insanity.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
01-29-2020, 04:31 AM
Meaning the courtroom? I’ll admit google didn’t help me much in explaining wtf Jupiter Capitolinus means....

But he’s speaking truth. I had my house raided in 2011 by 20+ police officers wearing body armor and carrying automatic weapons because I was smoking weed. Yet I’m the criminal? I was minding my own business and bothering nobody. These motherfuckers were watching me for 17months to bust a casual ganja smoker. My attorney estimated they spent over 50k on my investigation, not to mention all the man hours. For what? So I’d stop slaying a bag of Doritos every night? Utilize police for more important shit already ffs.

Edit: to be fair, they assumed I was selling it. I had tons of ppl in and out of my house because of my involvement with multiple bands and practice was always at my house. Still tho! A bit insane we’re still making a big deal in the majority of the US for cannabis consumption. Insanity.

Jesus heavy handed much :|

BlackBellamy
01-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Jesus heavy handed much :|

It's pure laziness and cowardice. In the old days an undercover cop would befriend the suspect, get into his social circle, make buys, document everything. That is a LOT of work and man those hippies are dirty. So much easier to sit in a car and just count the number of visitors.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
01-29-2020, 09:42 AM
I mean who even cares about weed anymore. It's literally the same level of "who cares" as booze. Keeping it illegal is just a total waste of time and money.

Heroin, cocaine etc maybe but weed? Pfft

Wonkie
01-30-2020, 01:51 PM

I think it means the State. Wasn't there some Jewish guy who did that a few years ago?

Kaveh
01-30-2020, 02:14 PM

You ever been to Tennessee? There ain’t shit else to do but smoke and hike

Midgeon
01-30-2020, 03:32 PM
I mean who even cares about weed anymore. It's literally the same level of "who cares" as booze. Keeping it illegal is just a total waste of time and money.

Heroin, cocaine etc maybe but weed? Pfft

lmao don't you have any idea how profitable it is to have a war on "insert anything"