PDA

View Full Version : <Chilling Gaze> Now Recruiting!

Yiblaan
01-27-2020, 12:20 AM
Hello friends and adventurers, I have quite the good news to share!

<Chilling Gaze> is now recruiting! It is <Flaming Gaze> from blue 2.0 if y'all remember us then!

<Chilling Gaze> is a premier LGBQ-friendly guild of like-minded individuals enjoying our time here on green. We're looking for people who want to chill, play, group and help each other out.

We like our members to be outgoing, humorous, fun, and helpful. We prefer if you aren't uptight and thin-skinned.
We will be raid-ready by Luclin =)

Feel free to send a /tell to Mindgaymes, Kimmie, Jenafur, or Bawls for an invite, or if you have any questions!!!

Praise Prexus!

Baler
01-27-2020, 01:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qppBMMx.png

Best of luck with your guild! I hope y'all dominate the raid scene, no joke.
This person (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348532) was looking for a guild btw

Project 1999 will never hit Luclin era. The end of velious is when it's progression stops.

This is not a bash or flame post. it's 2020

Fammaden
01-27-2020, 07:17 AM
Project 1999 will never hit Luclin era. The end of velious is when it's progression stops.

I think that was the joke....

Smellybuttface
01-27-2020, 09:42 AM
Hello friends and adventurers, I have quite the good news to share!

<Chilling Gaze> is now recruiting! It is <Flaming Gaze> from blue 2.0 if y'all remember us then!

<Chilling Gaze> is a premier LGBQ-friendly guild of like-minded individuals enjoying our time here on green. We're looking for people who want to chill, play, group and help each other out.

We like our members to be outgoing, humorous, fun, and helpful. We prefer if you aren't uptight and thin-skinned.
We will be raid-ready by Luclin =)

Feel free to send a /tell to Mindgaymes, Kimmie, Jenafur, or Bawls for an invite, or if you have any questions!!!

Praise Prexus!

Seriously, is this a new thing? Are guilds really broadcasting where they stand on sexuality and/or political affiliations now? It’s a fantasy game, I think we can draw the line somewhere.

Side note - Looking for an alt-right, furrie/bronie/BDSM/neckbeard-friendly fascist-leaning tranny-majority female gnome role playing guild. Mostly for casual cyber, and Harry Potter fan-fiction enthusiasts.

Cen
01-27-2020, 09:53 AM
All life is sex, and all sex is competition
Robert California - Raid leader of Seal Team

Lol jk

gherron
01-27-2020, 11:26 AM
Do you mean “Everything is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power”?

Phaezed-Reality
01-27-2020, 01:46 PM
glad to see a lgbt+ guild on green. I actually really was thinking about something like this. Was convinced to just fold it into our guild. glad to see you doing it. much luck !

Yiblaan
01-27-2020, 08:06 PM
Why was this moved to blue? This is a green99 guild, please move back to avoid confusion

Grahamtams
01-28-2020, 12:42 AM
Side note - Looking for an alt-right, furrie/bronie/BDSM/neckbeard-friendly fascist-leaning tranny-majority female gnome role playing guild. Mostly for casual cyber, and Harry Potter fan-fiction enthusiasts.

Make the guild you want. Most of the current guilds are actually what you're looking for right now.