PDA

View Full Version : RIP Kobe Bryant

Daemrius
01-26-2020, 05:03 PM
If it wasn't obvious enough... LeBron was behind all of this...

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/26/kobe-bryant-killed-dead-helicopter-crash-in-calabasas/

Discuss

Baler
01-26-2020, 05:05 PM
first

just another famous person

curious what went wrong with the helicopter

Zeboim
01-26-2020, 05:17 PM
Can't believe now we have to call it LeBron beef

ScottBerta
01-26-2020, 05:59 PM
Great competitor. Horrible his 13 year old
Daughter died too.

Fawqueue
01-26-2020, 06:34 PM
It's just proof that the universe is a fucked up place. It takes Kobe, but leaves behind the Kardashians.

Pretzelle
01-26-2020, 07:46 PM
he chose to fly in a crappy chopper, no one made him

kardashians on the ground right now i bet alive and well
Real edgy

DMN
01-26-2020, 08:02 PM
Despite his persona, he was actually one of the more thoughtful and informed people I saw in the NBA when talking about non-basketball shit. Sad day for his friends, family and fans(which i wasn't since I hate NBA riggedball).

Wonkie
01-26-2020, 08:48 PM
And all your money won't another minute buy

Goodbye Kobe may we meet again

Swish
01-26-2020, 08:50 PM
RIP. Just last year a football (soccer) player died in a plane crash on his way over from Europe to the UK - pilot and player both died.

I wouldn't trust these private flights, safer to go commercial wherever you go.

solleks
01-26-2020, 09:03 PM
kobe helicopter crash on cartoon (https://youtu.be/Qs5yqKlr3Mg)

Baler
01-27-2020, 01:18 AM
Helicopter was a S-76B (1991) owned by Island Express. Traveling ~160 mph upon impact after a ~40 minute flight.

AgentEpilot
01-27-2020, 05:29 AM
F

Teppler
01-27-2020, 07:56 AM
The celebrity worship on this has been insane.

Baler
01-27-2020, 08:32 AM

This trips me up so much about this. People who aren't even basketball fans acting like a family member died. :confused:

solleks
01-27-2020, 09:02 AM
Hive mind

Teppler
01-27-2020, 09:10 AM
Sportsball man, good.

https://i.imgur.com/8uoQibq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Sunderfury
01-27-2020, 09:40 AM
This trips me up so much about this. People who aren't even basketball fans acting like a family member died. :confused:

Some sports caster compared his death to the JFK assassination, just like when he was killed everyone will remember what they were doing when they heard Kobe Bryant was killed.

That was one of the more outlandish statements I heard. It's a tragedy no doubt, but ease up on the hyperbole.

Smellybuttface
01-27-2020, 09:49 AM

I can sort of understand sports channels doing all these “In Memoriam” type stuff, but actual news organizations jumping on this wagon is mind-boggling. News should give objective facts, then move the F on.

DMN
01-27-2020, 10:14 AM
It sort of reminds me of the media shills would need to tell us every time that hideous shebeast michael obama waddled onto the screen just how incredibly beautiful he was.

Pretzelle
01-27-2020, 10:25 AM
So glad this rapidly devolved into the white supremacist thread I knew it always would be. Good job, retards.

solleks
01-27-2020, 11:08 AM
It sort of reminds me of the media shills would need to tell us every time that hideous shebeast michael obama waddled onto the screen just how incredibly beautiful he was.

Michael is strong with a thick jaw. Wide shoulders probably over 6 foot easy.

solleks
01-27-2020, 11:10 AM
So glad this rapidly devolved into the white supremacist thread I knew it always would be. Good job, retards.

Sorry you're obsessed with white skin, this thread had nothing mentioning it until you piped in

Jimjam
01-27-2020, 11:21 AM
The son and I got an RC kopta for chrimbo. After taking charge of the controls I swore I’d never ride one again.

My home town football club manager was killed in a helicopter incident last year. Failed to touch down properly in the stadium of all places.

Too many whirlybird tragedies for my tastes.

DMN
01-27-2020, 11:46 AM

Aww damn, save those tears until I get a cup horza. I'm all out of roundup.

Teppler
01-27-2020, 11:48 AM
The son and I got an RC kopta for chrimbo. After taking charge of the controls I swore I’d never ride one again.

My home town football club manager was killed in a helicopter incident last year. Failed to touch down properly in the stadium of all places.

Too many whirlybird tragedies for my tastes.

Do you normies have any way of connecting to the outside world besides what happens to your favorite sportsball hero’s?

But yeah, fuck helicopters.

Baler
01-27-2020, 11:59 AM
A block down from the staples center arena in LA where people were gathering to mourn kobe there was a fat naked guy high on pcp.

Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity.

Horza
01-27-2020, 12:41 PM
Sorry you're obsessed with white skin, this thread had nothing mentioning it until you piped in

Gaslighting much? At least we made it one whole page before Teppler and DMN had to shit all over the thread with racist memes from 8chan.

Hazek
01-27-2020, 12:47 PM
George Washington once said, "The sign of a truly great man is one who can throw a ball into a circle."

carlosr
01-27-2020, 12:58 PM
For me just another famous person. A legend of world basketball. It left us

Horza
01-27-2020, 12:58 PM
The guy can't even be dead for one day without you Fox News obsessives trying to make it about Michelle Obama for no apparent reason.

DMN
01-27-2020, 01:04 PM
Gaslighting much? At least we made it one whole page before Teppler and DMN had to shit all over the thread with racist memes from 8chan.

https://i.imgur.com/DxBfkKb.gif

kjs86z
01-27-2020, 01:12 PM
Pilot error, 100%.

I grew up in helicopters. The S-76 is bulletproof.

Move along, plebs.

Horza
01-27-2020, 01:21 PM
Kobe Bryant never really even existed, the only people that died yesterday were crisis actors. Teppler told me that it was to distract normies like us from the shady dealings of the Illuminati and the Knights Templar.

aaezil
01-27-2020, 01:23 PM
Its strange how people are idolized when they are good at something and it makes them famous.

Im sure a lot of you nerds are good at everquest but when you die all people will say is some fat nerd died at his computer after being at ms camp 60 hours straight

Pretzelle
01-27-2020, 01:38 PM
Its strange how people are idolized when they are good at something and it makes them famous.

Im sure a lot of you nerds are good at everquest but when you die all people will say is some fat nerd died at his computer after being at ms camp 60 hours straight

look, DMN is the smartest person in the room. He'll be remembered for literally seconds after he dies. A true legend.

Cecily
01-27-2020, 01:53 PM
He raped a woman in 2003. I don't see why you're so upset.

Teppler
01-27-2020, 02:06 PM

You stop it right now sportsball man good.

Cecily
01-27-2020, 02:15 PM
Can you imagine trying to win that case against a guy with millions to drop on lawyers?

JurisDictum
01-27-2020, 02:20 PM
I think its safe to say getting rich and famous killed him in the end. Otherwise, I find it highly unlikely he would die in a helicopter crash.

But then again he might have just ended up in the military anyway so who knows. Could have been fate.

radda
01-27-2020, 02:36 PM
From me and my fellow spiders, Rest in Peace Kobe.
remaining season and Madness to come will be different this year.

Jimjam
01-27-2020, 03:32 PM

Wonkie
01-27-2020, 03:46 PM
Sportsball
https://i.imgur.com/8uoQibq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

sportsball

delightful

Hazek
01-27-2020, 03:46 PM

You actually believe that?

Why would one of the most famous basketball players in history with millions of dollars need to rape women when almost any chick would let him bang em?

Sounds like they're just mad he didnt knock them up or marry them so they could steal his money. Or they're just straight up liars.

Is there some kind of recording?

Wonkie
01-27-2020, 03:49 PM

Why would one of the most famous basketball players in history with millions of dollars need to rape women when almost any chick would let him bang em?

Sounds like they're just mad he didnt knock them up or marry them so they could steal his money. Or they're just straight up liars.

To clarify, you're asking for video of the incident on the elf forum?

ErlickBachman
01-27-2020, 03:52 PM
Some sports caster compared his death to the JFK assassination, just like when he was killed everyone will remember what they were doing when they heard Kobe Bryant was killed.

That was one of the more outlandish statements I heard. It's a tragedy no doubt, but ease up on the hyperbole.

Yikes. I think a more relevant comparison would be Dale Earnhardt. Both were generational talents in their respective sports. Anyone who followed stock car racing can tell you where they were when Earnhardt crashed and died. And 20 years from now, the same can be said of diehard fans of basketball. I can't recall an athlete of the United States passing so tragically and suddenly since Earnhardt. Maybe there was, but I can't remember.

As a Celtics fan, I didn't much care for Kobe during his years in the league, but I respected his ability on the court. He was great. I don't think he was the greatest Laker of all-time (1. Kareem 2. Magic 3. Kobe 4. Shaq 5. West), but he was, without a doubt, the greatest Laker in the last 25 years. I can't imagine how his wife and surviving daughters feel right now.

Hazek
01-27-2020, 03:58 PM

No like audio of her saying stop or something cause I bet there's zero evidence. It also makes no sense.

Baler
01-27-2020, 04:00 PM
it was pilot error

Also other teenagers on board going to a ball game.

Jimjam
01-27-2020, 05:27 PM
No like audio of her saying stop or something cause I bet there's zero evidence. It also makes no sense.

Llanos
01-27-2020, 06:07 PM
Who cares? People die all day every day. All this guy did was throw a ball into a circle.
He isn't famous for his mind, his way of thinking, his ability to
Change the world for the better. His entire contribution to
society is he plays a children's game better than other adults.

Pretzelle
01-27-2020, 06:26 PM
Who cares? People die all day every day. All this guy did was throw a ball into a circle.
He isn't famous for his mind, his way of thinking, his ability to
Change the world for the better. His entire contribution to
society is he plays a children's game better than other adults.

Are you having a stroke?

solleks
01-27-2020, 06:32 PM
Are you having a stroke?

Trying to keep everyone on the tv narrative is desperate

Pretzelle
01-27-2020, 06:32 PM

:confused:

Horza
01-27-2020, 06:42 PM

Homeschooling should be considered a form of abuse.

Swish
01-27-2020, 06:44 PM

In the public eye you have the power to impact people's lives positively. I'd argue he did and set an example for a lot of kids to focus, practice and be the best they can be at whatever they do.

Kids lost their dad, that's enough to not write what you did ^^

solleks
01-27-2020, 07:04 PM

Hahaha let the extortionists tell your kids how to think it's for their own good, dude you are out to lunch

Wonkie
01-27-2020, 07:37 PM

solleks
01-27-2020, 07:45 PM
Homeschooling is the guerrilla resistance to the science cuck anus based society

Horza
01-27-2020, 07:50 PM
Homeschooling is the guerrilla resistance to the science cuck anus based society

https://i.imgur.com/0G1PBHd.gif

solleks
01-27-2020, 08:01 PM
Hope you get laid some day buddy.

LegendZapp
01-27-2020, 08:18 PM
It's a tragedy, and if you can't understand why people would mourn the loss of someone who was one of the greatest athletes of all time, you lack social skills and empathy.

Evia
01-27-2020, 10:35 PM

+1

RIP Kobe, his daughter and all others who died in the crash. Sad story regardless of his social status.

Issar
01-27-2020, 11:40 PM
the science cuck anus based society

What does that even mean? Who as an adult even speaks like this? And who the fuck are these idiots that are essentially celebrating the deaths of parents and children? Pathetic people...

Cecily
01-28-2020, 12:05 AM

Lol. Considering this place hosted the leaked celebrity nudes and monetized the traffic with ads, probably.

I'm sure he paid the woman $2.5 million because nothing happened.

Cecily
01-28-2020, 12:13 AM

A guy with millions probably has some power trip issues and isn't used to getting told no, yes. Rape is about power and your thought process is how this bullshit gets justified and swept under the table. It happens and this is why.

solleks
01-28-2020, 12:27 AM
What does that even mean? Who as an adult even speaks like this? And who the fuck are these idiots that are essentially celebrating the deaths of parents and children? Pathetic people...

Have u seen netflix? Do you know what gay pride means? Did anyone celebrate? I think its a catchy phrase anyways...

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
01-28-2020, 12:29 AM
It's a tragedy, and if you can't understand why people would mourn the loss of someone who was one of the greatest athletes of all time, you lack social skills and empathy.

How is it any more of a tragedy than all the people languishing and dying throughout third world countries every day. People don’t bat an eyelash at that shit, but some athlete dies suddenly it’s a dark day for humanity.

Wonkie
01-28-2020, 01:11 AM
How is it any more of a tragedy than all the people languishing and dying throughout third world countries every day. People don’t bat an eyelash at that shit, but some athlete dies suddenly it’s a dark day for humanity.

https://i.imgur.com/qfEgvwl.jpg

this is my favorite maymay

JurisDictum
01-28-2020, 01:18 AM

A miserable and angry way to approach.

A man died young with his child and her young friends. He was not an inheritor. He was of exceptional skill, work ethic, and realized potential and must have had a love for life to achieve what he had. It's tragic. If you are so hate-filled that you cannot see this, close your mouth for awhile. you're doing toilet stuff in front of us.

-t. me

then again there was that rape case and the "she's a slut" defense. not that you care

Swish
01-28-2020, 03:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qfEgvwl.jpg

this is my favorite maymay

insert phrases like "woke"

Hazek
01-28-2020, 06:38 AM
A guy with millions probably has some power trip issues and isn't used to getting told no, yes. Rape is about power and your thought process is how this bullshit gets justified and swept under the table. It happens and this is why.

Its never justified but don't act like women don't lie.

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
01-28-2020, 07:21 AM

A man died young with his child and her young friends. He was not an inheritor. He was of exceptional skill, work ethic, and realized potential and must have had a love for life to achieve what he had. It's tragic. If you are so hate-filled that you cannot see this, close your mouth for awhile. you're doing toilet stuff in front of us.

-t. me

then again there was that rape case and the "she's a slut" defense. not that you care

I didn’t say it wasn’t a tragedy, but if it makes you idiotic sheep feel better keep pretending like it was some black day for mankind.

WaffleztheAndal
01-28-2020, 07:33 AM

-t. me

A paragon of empathy you are friend :rolleyes:

silo32
01-28-2020, 10:09 AM
Didn't this guy rape some girl then pay her and her family off to avoid jail?

What a great contribution to society to be famous for bouncing a ball.

Money sure does buy u a ticket out of anything.

Rest in piss Koby.

silo32
01-28-2020, 10:11 AM
Also didn't he cheat on his wife numerous times and buy her mouth shut with shiny rocks she wore on her finger.

Karma is a bitch love. Just like all the posters that will virtue signal after I speak truths.

Pretzelle
01-28-2020, 10:14 AM
Whole lot of cringy edgelords in here.

Shadilay
01-28-2020, 11:07 AM
If only he listened to Greta Thunberg and took a train sportball man would still be alive. How dare they! Imagine how many wild animals that perished on that mountainside. Wake up sheeple!

rebeccablack
01-28-2020, 11:48 AM
If only he listened to Greta Thunberg and took a train sportball man would still be alive. How dare they! Imagine how many wild animals that perished on that mountainside. Wake up sheeple!
this is the elf forum post equivalent of a helicopter crash

Bardp1999
01-28-2020, 01:06 PM
Kobe was one of my favorite basketball players of all time, very sorry to see him go, even sadder his daughter was with him. Saddest is that the other couple with him has 2 other children that are now orphaned. Everything about this wreck is a tragedy.

Shadilay
01-28-2020, 01:08 PM
this is the elf forum post equivalent of a helicopter crash

https://i.imgur.com/AcszCDf.jpg

Do not force me to use the stones of justice to send you to your rightful place in Jahannam, alsiy alniya!

Horza
01-28-2020, 01:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ziVAVR5.jpg

Llanos
01-28-2020, 02:21 PM
The guy literally played a child's game. His entire life wasted playing a game. And people idolize this shit. Blows my mind.

Wonkie
01-28-2020, 02:36 PM
The guy literally played a child's game. His entire life wasted playing a game. And people idolize this shit. Blows my mind.

He had kids, he won the game of life. Have you reproduced?

Pretzelle
01-28-2020, 02:54 PM

Wasted his life making millions of dollars playing a sport he loved (and was one of the best to ever do it) and having a family while you're alone and living in the past with the rest of us.

You sound sad.

Smellybuttface
01-28-2020, 11:17 PM

As we post on a forum about a game we waste our lives playing, and we don’t get paid for it.

carlosr
01-29-2020, 11:58 PM
Kobe is a basketball legend, it hurts his game, but life goes on.

silo32
01-30-2020, 07:47 AM
Michael Jordan is a basketball legend, life goes on.

fixed