PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: North Felwithe Baking and Pottery Glitch

Hokahey
04-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Upon a successful combine when baking or using the pottery wheel in North Felwithe, the successful combine will sometimes disappear from your cursor completely. It seems to happen more when combines yield more the one item back (ie. fishrolls or berry pie). You cannot put it in a bag or destroy it or nothing. It is as if the item is not there at all. However, the tell-tale sign is when you try to do another combine and it says "you cannot combine these items in this container type", even though you just did tons combines with the same recipe. When this happens you have to zone out. When you come though to Gfay or South Felwithe, the missing item will appear on your cursor again. Put it in your bags and zone back in, you should be gtg for at least a few more combines before you have to zone out again. This was happening to me last fall with the pottery wheel and kiln as well as with the oven, but I overlooked it and moved on. However, since I was baking in North Felwithe once again today, I noticed it happening again and thought I'd post it.