PDA

View Full Version : The little straws..

rankorr
04-25-2011, 05:21 PM
so we were all camels in eq pvp , we all have quit the live servers/server because our backs gave out at one straw or another.a couple big straws for me were the never ending addition of more and more instances and more and more unchecked hacking.

but i dont want to leave out the little straws. for example:

1. the target ring. this hurt pvp in a small way and pve in a larger way. a fun thing do in pvp as an enchanter is use the spell minor illusion. turn into a small torch or tree or something and nuke your enemys without them being able to find you, a really fun tactic, but the target ring destroys this, druids treeform suffers as well. in pve it sucked on my warrior because i found myself staring at it instead the game itself. horrible addition to the game. i know pve'ers can simply turn it off, wich i did, but in pvp it must be disabled for all.

2. they disabled fear / charm . horrible change, i didnt even play a character with these abilitys and im glad i didnt. this little straw may have broke my back if i did, i can only assume they will work properly with the new pvp server.

3. pet damage nerf. i think this came out because of the mage epic pet, it was very nasty, did lots of damage, stuns nukes and was pretty resistant at the time. its power hurt everyone. and i loved it while it lasted.

4. 40% spell damage nerf. with no melee nerf to balance it.

5 gravity flux was either nerfed or flat out broke, used to be fun as hell even as the victim of it. and if you knew it was coming you could counter running close to the enc, you both go flying. i won a duel that way.

6 the change on rallos pvp from starting at lvl 1 to pvp starting at lvl 6 i assume this change effected the other servers.

thats enough examples from me . what straws broke your back?

lethdar
04-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Man, you dumb.

rankorr
04-25-2011, 05:42 PM
as worthless as your comment is its still better than having Doors on my thread

fiegi
04-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Verbally raped

Doors
04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Someone just got,

TOLD.

Tombom
04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
forumz pvp, 3 v 1, rank got zerged, hope your back is not broken by the time R99 comes out

rankorr
04-25-2011, 06:22 PM
fear and charm being OP is not the point, the point is it worked in classic, this is a classic forum.

the 40% spell damage nerf stopped caster from 1 shotting , wich is fine , but melee could still 1 shot, rogue backstab or ranger arc of arrows.

i just want things back to classic as far as the other stuff is concerned. do not care about anything else. if you love the current eq live pvp why are any of you even here? piss off

Littlegyno
04-25-2011, 06:53 PM
fear and charm being OP is not the point, the point is it worked in classic, this is a classic forum.

the 40% spell damage nerf stopped caster from 1 shotting , wich is fine , but melee could still 1 shot, rogue backstab or ranger arc of arrows.

i just want things back to classic as far as the other stuff is concerned. do not care about anything else. if you love the current eq live pvp why are any of you even here? piss off

Also, you would be the first one to demand change when I roll up on an ENC and charm you and send you into mobs, over and over and over again.

Amuk
04-25-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm gona oneshot bitches with my dragoon dirk.

redghosthunter
04-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Also, you would be the first one to demand change when I roll up on an ENC and charm you and send you into mobs, over and over and over again.

Glory Days :)

If it makes ya feel better. I ended up a Siren Pet for ow like 15 or 20 mins one time. Dam thing kept landing Charm over and over. But I LAUGH when i tell the story. I don't WINE and say ENCs are soooo OP. Ya know who dies most of the time in groups? ENCs... Who saves the group's butt when a bad pull happens? ENCs... ENCs die more then any other class, they work more then any other class (Except BRDs.) And without charm, ENCs are a nothing class.

Littlegyno
04-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Glory Days :)

If it makes ya feel better. I ended up a Siren Pet for ow like 15 or 20 mins one time. Dam thing kept landing Charm over and over. But I LAUGH when i tell the story. I don't WINE and say ENCs are soooo OP. Ya know who dies most of the time in groups? ENCs... Who saves the group's butt when a bad pull happens? ENCs... ENCs die more then any other class, they work more then any other class (Except BRDs.) And without charm, ENCs are a nothing class.

Another fucking idiot. Enchanters rape people in PVP if played properly. They are also vital in group PVP.

But you wouldn't know this cause you're a fucking idiot.

Haul
04-25-2011, 07:31 PM
lol

Terpuntine
04-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Gyno my savior

Doors
04-25-2011, 10:12 PM
Another fucking idiot. Enchanters rape people in PVP if played properly. They are also vital in group PVP.

Raged.

wehrmacht
04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Doesn't sound like the original poster wants to play on a PvP server. He wants some retarded system where you just cast 1 spell (charm or other stupid shit he suggested) and automatically win.

After he figured out that suggestion might get shot down, he gives another one a few lines down like, hey guys, how about we just increase pet damage so I can send pet the run away for a free kill???

bamzal
04-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Duhhhh WINNING

Misto
04-26-2011, 12:46 PM

Is your name littlegyno because you have a little cock?

Sniperfire
04-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Man, you dumb.

possibly the best lethdar quote of all time ......not his usual articulate self you drove him to simple insults, bravo... and you are indeed a moron

Littlegyno
04-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Is your name littlegyno because you have a little cock?

Another mouth breathing basement dweller riding my nuts. How would you get little cock out of littlegyno?

litˇtle (ltl)
adj. litˇtler or less (ls) also lessˇer (lsr), litˇtlest or least (lst)
1. Small in size: a little dining room. See Synonyms at small.
2. Short in extent or duration; brief: There is little time left.
3. Small in quantity or degree: little money.
4. Unimportant; trivial: a little matter.
5. Narrow; petty: mean little comments; a little mind consumed with trivia.
6. Without much power or influence; of minor status.
a. Being at an early stage of growth; young: a little child.
b. Younger or youngest. Used especially of a sibling: My little brother is leaving for college next week.
adv. less or lesser, least
1. Not much; scarcely: works long hours, sleeping little.
2. Not in the least; not at all: They little expected such a generous gift.
n.
1. A small quantity or amount: Give me a little.
2. Something much less than all: I know little of their history.
3. A short distance or time: a little down the road; waited a little.
Idioms:
a little
Somewhat; a bit: felt a little better.
little by little
By small degrees or increments; gradually.
[Middle English, from Old English ltel.]
littleˇness n.

gyno- or gyn-
pref.
1. Woman: gynarchy.
2. Female reproductive organ; pistil: gynophore.
[From Greek gun, woman; see gwen- in Indo-European roots.]

You're trying to hard scrub.

Misto
04-27-2011, 09:30 PM
u sound mad.