PDA

View Full Version : Tentative New Player..

oZtiaZ
01-02-2020, 01:56 AM
Hey folks. Just thought I'd drop a line. Which server does most of the Project 1999 community play on e.g. which is the most active or populated? I have viewed the server statuses at times when I'd normally play and they seem to fluctaute enough at the times I have checked to make it hard to discern. I am seriously considering rolling a Project 1999 toon.

oZtiaZ
01-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Can someone please delete this post? Thanks in advance.

Videri
01-03-2020, 01:47 PM
If you read this before it gets deleted: the population and activity is concentrated on Green or Teal, almost equally. Good luck!

Issar
01-03-2020, 01:48 PM
Hey Oztiaz. The post will likely not be deleted, but will eventually fade away. Just reaching out in case you haven't tried playing on P99 yet. The best servers to start on are Green or Teal. The devs have done a tremendously great job of recreating the classic experience and if you enjoyed the early era of EQ, I highly recommend giving either server a go. Green is a little more populated, but from what I have seen between both servers, there's plenty of action on Teal as well. The leveling experience has been a ton of fun!

Best of luck to you!

oZtiaZ
01-03-2020, 09:27 PM
If you read this before it gets deleted: the population and activity is concentrated on Green or Teal, almost equally. Good luck!

Hey Oztiaz. The post will likely not be deleted, but will eventually fade away. Just reaching out in case you haven't tried playing on P99 yet. The best servers to start on are Green or Teal. The devs have done a tremendously great job of recreating the classic experience and if you enjoyed the early era of EQ, I highly recommend giving either server a go. Green is a little more populated, but from what I have seen between both servers, there's plenty of action on Teal as well. The leveling experience has been a ton of fun!

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for the replies guys... Will be rolling on green... Hope to cross paths there ;)

Issar
01-04-2020, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the replies guys... Will be rolling on green... Hope to cross paths there ;)

Awesome! Welcome to the community!

oZtiaZ
01-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Thank you.

Bardp1999
01-04-2020, 08:46 PM
Get out before the sickness grips you, you still have time

Issar
01-04-2020, 09:05 PM
It's too late, Bard. Sounds like he already rolled into Green. Once you see that load screen followed by a PoD to great you, it's over. Nostalgia has its grip on you.