PDA

View Full Version : Solo spots for 29 druid in classic

Sarodare
12-24-2019, 03:18 PM
Hey guys kind of noob here.. just hit 29 on my druid on teal and was wondering what’s some good spots for a Druid to root/rot. Now that I have 2 high level dots was hoping to solo a couple levels :) the online guides list a lot of places that are kunark :/

Crylol
12-24-2019, 04:08 PM
29-35 should be hag tower duo with another 30ish. at 35+ you can 'kinda' solo it but you will not be able to kill them on spawn unless you are "lucky" and dont get any named spawns

chey
12-24-2019, 04:45 PM
The Splitpaw spire area in SK is a chill solo camp, but those tend to be perma-camped. Aviaks in the same zone are also a possibility, but I don't really care for them.

Oh, and Wooly mammoths in Everfrost are a good option at that level, too.

Broor
12-24-2019, 04:55 PM
Saltwater crocs in Upper Guk are animals, gators in Cazic Thule might be tough at 29 but more doable in a level? Maybe Mammoths in Everfrost would get you to 30? Edit: Forgot about gnolls in SK, a bunch of spawns in zone you can grab and root rot at your leisure-

loramin
12-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Saltwater crocs in Upper Guk are animals, gators in Cazic Thule might be tough at 29 but more doable in a level? Maybe Mammoths in Everfrost would get you to 30? Edit: Forgot about gnolls in SK, a bunch of spawns in zone you can grab and root rot at your leisure-

I loved doing alligators in Cazic (starting at 28) ... so much so I made a wiki page about both the "Alligator Pit (http://wiki.project1999.com/Cazic_Thule_Alligator_Pit)" and "Alligator Alley (http://wiki.project1999.com/Cazic_Thule_Alligator_Alley)" camp spots. If you decide to go there, I'd recommend reading them.

If not, the Per-Level Guide (http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide) has tons of options for all classes/levels. You can filter it to places that are specifically good for Druids, or you can filter it to only classic spots (although unfortunately you can't currently filter both; that's on my To Do list ... but usually one or the other narrows things down enough that you can manually "filter" through the rest).

zillabunny
12-25-2019, 04:34 AM
Does Cha help for druids charm?

Sarodare
12-25-2019, 10:28 AM
From what I’ve read druid charm isn’t affected by stats they work the same way necro charms do

drfuzz
12-25-2019, 11:02 AM
Broon in SK can be done at 29. Droon and Proon are too high, but by the time you’ve meddled to full they should have despawned. Just watch out for the lion that paths to the river - he’s green, but he’ll still aggrieved if you med to close to his path while Broon rots.

Daloon
12-25-2019, 12:35 PM
Arent you suppose to bind in Qeynos, port to Karanas, run to SK gnoll spires, collect some of them Lore scrolls from the gnolls, gate and turn in, rinse and repeat? Turn them in one at a time.

The exp was massive per turn in.

GuiltyLight
12-25-2019, 07:44 PM
At 29 I think I was doing East Commons guards, but should have been doing SK gnolls. That quest is sick.

Adron
12-29-2019, 01:17 AM
SK is nice because even when the splitpaw outside gnolls are camped, random aviak harriers/centaur corsairs/bull elephants will show up on your radar for fill-in. Plus aren't there 2 more gnolls east at the hermit area?
BB still have the crazed goblins on teal? the ones for ghoulbane quest? those were nice around that level.