PDA

View Full Version : Three lords in the gorge

aspomwell
12-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Haven't played there but I saw a screenshot and they looked rather close together. Can I single pull one of the level 20's (Sirkl or Sviir) without aggroing Soptyvr (level 30)?

I'm only 29 but could use a couple PBBs but if I got both (or all 3) of them I don't think I'd last long! Being enchanters, do they have high MR? Might be able to work it with Screaming Terror but being a level less than him with a high MR would mean lots of resists...

Videri
12-18-2019, 02:59 PM
• They do come single, as long as you don’t pull one close to another.
• I did not notice any unusual magic resistance. Sometimes I would dispel them to pull, which might have taken off their Shielding. Certainly at 29, I bet close to 100% of your spells will land.
• Don’t mess with Lord Soptyvr at level 29. He killed a level 32 necro with a level 20ish druid (me) healing him. You can definitely easily solo Syrkl and Sviir, though.
• PBBs are not common, but you’ll get two before too long.

6:40 spawn time. Once you get both dead, you can pull each eye right when it spawns so they don’t have time to summon a pet. Good luck!

aspomwell
12-18-2019, 03:13 PM
Far out! Thanks!

aspomwell
12-19-2019, 01:38 PM
Just some notes in case someone else wants to try...

I got 2 PBBs in about 90 minutes, but keeping both cleared was a little much. The spawn time was closer to 6 minutes flat (360 seconds vs 400).

Keeping both cleared would have been fine, even if a little tight except that if I let them live long enough they would eventually charm my pet so I tended to nuke them down too much (I was uncomfortable with the fear kiting path). If a pet did get charmed, it blew the cycle completely as I had to FD and resummon pet (350 mana) and my INT was only 161 (hey, I was camping PBBs, alright!?! ;).

It didn't occur to me until after that I might have been able to break charm with Cancel Magic, but Evil Eye charm doesn't work the same as PC charm so I'm not sure if it will work. I'll try that tonight because I want to get a couple more for my baby milk elf mage.

Hibbs
12-19-2019, 05:33 PM
I got 2 PBBs in about 90 minutes, but keeping both cleared was a little mucb.

I tried to camp these on blue while I was starting out. Hours and hours never got one. Was pretty bummed.

aspomwell
12-20-2019, 04:21 PM
I tried to camp these on blue while I was starting out. Hours and hours never got one. Was pretty bummed.

90 minutes last night and only 2 named from both spawns... Not even one of those cheap 10mana earrings...

Another note for anybody not used to the camp, the muddites say scowling but don't attack me (DE Nec), even when I'm medding they walk right over me.

Tethler
12-20-2019, 09:10 PM
Another note for anybody not used to the camp, the muddites say scowling but don't attack me (DE Nec), even when I'm medding they walk right over me.

Interesting. Same as the oasis crocs then.

Hibbs
12-21-2019, 07:14 AM
90 minutes last night and only 2 named from both spawns... Not even one of those cheap 10mana earrings...

Oh I was taking specifically the PBB's. Names seemed pretty common. 2 names in 90 minute seem harsh lol

Videri
12-21-2019, 09:15 AM

Interesting. Same as the oasis crocs then.

They do attack sitters at lower levels. They can be overwhelming. They proc a blind.