PDA

View Full Version : Just a few statement or two about bluebies and the PvP Server

georgie
04-23-2011, 11:16 PM
if you want to cry about the supposedly new pvp server ruining your bluebie server. you can either deal with it or quit because it's going down and so is your server population

Just a statement or two about bluebies and the PvP Server**

fiegi
04-23-2011, 11:29 PM
your avatar troubles me

Littlegyno
04-23-2011, 11:41 PM
This young man is obviously confused about his sexuality.

Petrified Wood
04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Recently I made a thread asking a GM to confirm that a red p99 server is in the works. As of yet I dont think the thread has got a reply. Georgie, could you please link the posts/threads from a offical stating it is actually happening? If so i'm sure blue's would be able to do exactly what you post says (Tho the post seems a bit angry, so probley not the best advice lol). But for now it's just more talk, and that is all either side has been doing since word of it came around :p

Dojii
04-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Recently I made a thread asking a GM to confirm that a red p99 server is in the works. As of yet I dont think the thread has got a reply. Georgie, could you please link the posts/threads from a offical stating it is actually happening? If so i'm sure blue's would be able to do exactly what you post says (Tho the post seems a bit angry, so probley not the best advice lol). But for now it's just more talk, and that is all either side has been doing since word of it came around :p

its in the works. I asked Rogean today.

Dojii
04-24-2011, 03:05 AM
Though he really didn't want to talk about it and basically told me to fuck off. But he said it will come out when it comes out. and that i'm only going to know as much as everyone else.

which is we don't know when it goes live.

Petrified Wood
04-24-2011, 03:59 AM
Oh ok, thanks for that info! Tho your not the direct source I was hoping for it sounds like it's happening. Of course who the hell knows when is better then nothing for many PvP enthusiasts hehe. Guess my thread asking is kinda a moot point, but i'll leave it up for now incase a post becomes relevant in the future regarding this :)

muffins
04-24-2011, 04:05 AM
Oh ok, thanks for that info! Tho your not the direct source I was hoping for it sounds like it's happening. Of course who the hell knows when is better then nothing for many PvP enthusiasts hehe. Guess my thread asking is kinda a moot point, but i'll leave it up for now incase a post becomes relevant in the future regarding this :)

are you retarded? :confused::confused: when someone makes a sub forum labeled "PvP Server Chat General discussion related to the PvP Server." then this should be the only source you need.

Dojii
04-24-2011, 04:10 AM
are you retarded? :confused::confused: when someone makes a sub forum labeled "PvP Server Chat General discussion related to the PvP Server." then this should be the only source you need.

dude calm your douche factory.

Doors
04-24-2011, 05:38 AM
lol this guy comes in here trying to gain favor with the fails that want a pvp box, gets instantly made fun of. Yeah do these duchebags a favor and host a pvp box for them. Just don't expect them to actually play by any rules that are set or donate. Whenever its all said and done they'll just trash the devs and move on begging someone else to host another fail pvp server.

Smedy
04-24-2011, 06:08 PM
fiegi luvs da cock, he is a troubled kid

Terpuntine
04-24-2011, 06:18 PM
:confused:fiegi luvs da cock, he is a troubled kid

Leave fiegi alone swede

Smedy
04-24-2011, 06:19 PM
but i like fiegi

fiegi
04-24-2011, 06:31 PM
fugg u

Petrified Wood
04-24-2011, 07:38 PM

Your trolling aside, I think it would be more retarded just to assume a addition to the forums confirms a addiditional server. Small PvP events have been going on late night in EC (and other zones) not to mention the increase in pvp related threads overall. I assume (lol) your next comment will be more productive. (Hey! Assuming is fun! And pointless....)

JayDee
04-25-2011, 01:48 AM
The term bluebie was played out in like 2004

naez
04-25-2011, 01:58 AM
I still use it on a daily basis, sometimes irl. I use it in games that don't make sense to

Dojii
04-25-2011, 04:23 AM
I still use it on a daily basis, sometimes irl. I use it in games that don't make sense to

Naez do you ever miss zekforums

Titanuk
04-25-2011, 07:43 AM
your avatar troubles me

hi friend

Titanuk
04-25-2011, 07:43 AM

glad u found a home

naez
04-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Naez do you ever miss zekforums

uh like everyday those were good for the drama, the owner GM sinkenn deleted my bard

JayDee
04-25-2011, 04:55 PM
glad u found a home

glad youre still a nomad

lethdar
04-25-2011, 05:36 PM

How long for jaydee to get banned for MQing on p99 red like he did on vztz lololo.

Tombom
04-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Your trolling aside, I think it would be more retarded just to assume a addition to the forums confirms a addiditional server. Small PvP events have been going on late night in EC (and other zones) not to mention the increase in pvp related threads overall. I assume (lol) your next comment will be more productive. (Hey! Assuming is fun! And pointless....)

lets all go watch these exciting and productive duels that risk absolutley nothing and see who has the best uncontested gear.

mimixownzall
04-29-2011, 03:41 AM

Section reads "PvP Server Chat"

Not PvP Related Chat, or PvP Event Chat etc.

Again:

PvP Server Chat

Petrified Wood
04-29-2011, 04:41 AM
Section reads "PvP Server Chat"

Not PvP Related Chat, or PvP Event Chat etc.

Again:

PvP Server Chat

Much more productive, to the point, and with no name calling..I like it! Now I can get the correct information without all the clutter - that does seem to confirm a PvP server after all. Thanks for the answer to my question, maybe we will get a sticky thread with some info when the GMs are ready :D

I guess I get used to quickly reading in alot of these forum, trying to find the relievent info inbetween all the other "fun" stuff lol :P

Peace ;)

Xantille
04-29-2011, 02:03 PM
How long for jaydee to get banned for MQing on p99 red like he did on vztz lololo.

this needs repeating lololo

JayDee
04-29-2011, 02:14 PM
The Irony

Doors
04-29-2011, 03:31 PM
It's funny watching you nerds call each other out for hacking. Then I get blasted by the same people when I say red99 will be nothing but a cheatfest and isn't even worth putting up because devs will eventually get sick of the bullshit. Then again people like me who are always right about everything they say usually are hated on, it's just how it is.