PDA

View Full Version : Unable to cast on mobs (Spectres) if in water

Magnum
12-16-2019, 02:44 AM
Fear Kiting Spectres in Oasis, if they go into the water it says you can't see your target from here - but if you go into the water it continues to say that and you cannot cast on them. Not sure if this is an issue with spectres or all mobs currently.

akash
12-19-2019, 03:39 AM
Playing on green.

Please fix this, this is a nightmare. I sometimes have to spend 30min to wait for them to go on the shore for half a second to be able to finish them off.

And beside that, about the classic experience we are supposed to aim for.

1) On classic you could cast on them tru the spectre tower.
2) Palms wouldnt act as a "wall" making you unable to cast.
3) Dunes neither

Tecmos Deception
12-19-2019, 09:45 AM
Outdoor line of sight issues are well documented in old bug reports. I don't remember why they were never changed.

akash
12-23-2019, 05:56 AM
up

Theif
12-23-2019, 05:58 AM
I don't think this issue is being addressed enough due to the lack of mobs in water areas on classic, but if you can not cast on mobs in water at all it should be a serious bug issue. I believe this has been the case since most recent patch

akash
12-23-2019, 06:13 AM
I don't think this issue is being addressed enough due to the lack of mobs in water areas on classic, but if you can not cast on mobs in water at all it should be a serious bug issue. I believe this has been the case since most recent patch

You just can't. I indeed think its a major issue. The problem is this post is kinda in the wrong section. Probably why we get 0 answer about this.