PDA

View Full Version : Racist ?

ENUS
02-25-2010, 02:08 AM
So here are some examples and questions. Let’s see if this ends up in flames and rants which is not my intention. I played college basketball not more than 2 years ago. As we all know this is a black dominated sport, (myself being white) Why is it ok for a black person to call one another “*****” “******” “niglet” and yes the 3rd one I’ve heard a lot surprisingly lol. While this is a “cool word” other races such as whites think it’s cool to and use it among friends, the classic look both ways see if a black person is around and then be like what up my “*****”. In the eyes of most black people though a white person using this is racist., but they can turn around and say “Dam look at that white boy Dunk!!!” this being rare that whites can dunk or that it is perceived this way might be a reason? (And I'm sick of hearing that its "our word" how can u claim a word?) On the other hand if a white person said dam look at that black boy dunk it is general received as racist. What’s funny is that all the basketball guys I played with don’t even care if I do say “what’s up my *****” to them. In reality though any white or black person will agree with this last statement if they have ever played a sport. There is a difference between a “*****” and a “******” just like there is a difference between a “cracka” and “cracker”. I mean aren’t we all grown up enough now that words shouldn’t affect us like that? Lets hear some input, and no I’m not saying what school I played for. Though I will say I went from CC to D2 so it was at two different levels I had this experience. either this will turn to a hate tread on me which is fine or I'm going to get some actually thoughts on this.

GreenRanger
02-25-2010, 02:52 AM
0/10

proof you play basketball or it didnt happen since you play EQ

Honus
02-25-2010, 06:28 AM
It's ok for anyone to call a white person a cracker because it's funny! Also, white people are a historically powerful "majority" in America so it's ok even if it's used in a racist manner. They had it coming for all those centuries of suffering they inflicted on the other races!

Pardon, but I am innocent. My motherland had no slaves so I deserve reparations for being falsely lumped into the "white people that put blacks through hundreds of years of suffering" category. Pay up crackas!

MisterLomax
02-25-2010, 01:43 PM
There's no such thing as innocence! It's not an issue of where you come from, but what your skin color is. Any black person in the USA is automatically considered a victim and all whites are equally guilty. If you are white, then your ancestors must have somehow profited from slave labor and/or they did nothing to put an end to it, therefore YOU must bear the burden of their actions today.

Your penance shall last indefinitely, and the only way you will be able to spare your children of your curse is if they look like non-whites.

The Situation
02-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Call da amber lamps!

Goobles
02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
There's no such thing as innocence! It's not an issue of where you come from, but what your skin color is. Any black person in the USA is automatically considered a victim and all whites are equally guilty. If you are white, then your ancestors must have somehow profited from slave labor and/or they did nothing to put an end to it, therefore YOU must bear the burden of their actions today.

Your penance shall last indefinitely, and the only way you will be able to spare your children of your curse is if they look like non-whites.

What about the jews? They slaved for the Egyptians.. they built the pyramids... but nobody sees them crying like a bunch of whiny bitches looking for 'severance' for their ancestors troubles.

karsten
02-25-2010, 03:15 PM
jews are continuing to sue germany for the holocaust, but nice fail once again

MisterLomax
02-25-2010, 04:59 PM
What about the jews? They slaved for the Egyptians.. they built the pyramids... but nobody sees them crying like a bunch of whiny bitches looking for 'severance' for their ancestors troubles.

The Jews are not pitied in the same way as black people in America because their suffering is a thing of the past; they are no longer oppressed. However, thanks to their dominion over the media, their suffering is continually remembered so that their image as victims remains. So unless you're a Jew, it's not acceptable to make fun of them.

Yam
02-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Are you...

are you actually serious?

Heebee
02-25-2010, 11:36 PM
This thread needs to die.

Secrets
02-26-2010, 02:13 AM
This thread needs to die.

Finally, someone who's got the right idea. Locked.