PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Frontier Mountain Cycle 1

Hypeshot
04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Cycle 1 in FM is no longer spawning , or its hillock in SW is no longer triggering any other spawn locs. I done this cycle and cycle 2 extensively , I've had no problem picket them both out within 10 minutes .

last time I ran cycle 2 , cycle 1 was not popping either but i got my barbed scale whip and got out . Buddy wants something from cycle 1 and I could really use a FM zone reset or something. Thank you for everything Devs. :D

Lookin forward to the fix , I know when Kunark opened cycle 2 was broken and cycle 1 was all I could get a hold of... I expect this is a reoccurring issue.:rolleyes:

Blingx
04-23-2011, 02:07 AM
Working 04/23/2011 2:00am

Hypeshot
04-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Can somebody please confirm that they saw a PH ( name ) and or killed one that continued the cycle. Blingx must have been mixed up with cycle 2 as there are 3 trackers in FM right now including me that all confirm cycle 1 is dead.:confused:

How exactly did you confirm it working , cause either this shit broke again or somebody is sincerely confused.:p

Blingx
04-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I confirmed it working by killing both cycles for over 2hrs. This included a grand cenobite, several diseased brutes, dragoons/mystics/ draketamer, and a goblinstomper

Edit: Maybe just missing the goblin somewhere

Hypeshot
04-24-2011, 01:10 AM
TY =) guess she just broke again , thankfully server is resetting now.
The goblin is easy to pick out as its the only one with an "a goblin raider" not "goblin Raider "

O well :rolleyes: old news now hehe