PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter: Skipping lvl 8 pet.

SewingMachine
12-02-2019, 03:38 PM
I started on the Green server and playing an Enchanter which i have never done before. I am lvl 6 right now, and soon will be 8. Looking at my next line of spells I see that the new pet is in HK which just starting out I have like 8 pp to my name so getting to HK seems insane. I would give a porter all my money to get there doesn't seem like a good use of my funds as spells get more and more expensive.

Q: Can I just power though to lvl 12? or will the lvl 8 pet make my life way easier?

tankboyt
12-02-2019, 04:16 PM
I just did this run for lvl 8 pet with my lvl 8 enchanter it was scary but really not that bad.
first get a map of the zones you gonna be trekking through in my case I was I was coming from Neriak. Keep invis up until you get to vendor (use map of hhk) and use human or another non evil race illusion in case invis drops that way you wont be kos to the guards or citizens of HH.
I was gonna skip the journey to but until I can charm lvl 8 pet is necessary as the lvl 4 pet cant handle mobs at 8+. I bought the next two pets just to be safe. If money is an issue kill bears until you get high quality pelts and sell for 5pp. good luck!

Cen
12-03-2019, 09:08 AM
An enchanter at level 8 can safely go to most of the world. Such is the power of an illusionist.

tankboyt
12-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Haha I'm learning this

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
12-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Just kill bears and sell HQ pelts for 5 or 6pp. Easy money.

There are always people to buy HQ Bear skins for Handmade Bags.

You're pet is one of your best tools when solo. Worth having for sure. At worst it's a great getaway tool. Think of it as a rune spell.

Get hit and dont want to fight? Run for hills knowing you have a big head start.

zodias
12-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Don't forget to buy multiple levels of pets while in HK.