PDA

View Full Version : Tartons Wheel piece in Everfrost

Shrubwise
12-02-2019, 09:14 AM
I am completing my Staff of the Wheel quest, making my way around Norrath, collecting all the rods. I am reading on the wiki about the scary lich dude in the back of the cave in Everfrost. I recall going there long ago on another character. The lich was very aggressive and had an enormous aggro range.
Before I go frolicking into that cave as a level 39 wizard, I figured I would ask: is it possible to grab the rod piece without aggro'ing this nasty? Have you done it?

plzrelax
12-02-2019, 10:41 AM
He isn’t always up. He wasn’t when I got my Star of Eyes. Hoping he isn’t there wandering around is probably your best bet, because I think he sees through invis. If you have a tracker you’ll know for sure if he’s up or not, otherwise be careful because I’ve heard is aggro range is huge.

Good luck

NegaStoat
12-02-2019, 09:15 PM
If you're on Green or Teal doing this, the Lich of Miragul probably isn't present as he is solely used for the Paladin epic. If he IS present and there's no pre kunark evidence of him being there, I'd strongly think it's another oversight of the devs.

Madbad
12-02-2019, 09:17 PM
I have done it several times on red and only died once.

Shrubwise
12-02-2019, 10:36 PM
I am doing this on Blue99, so he should most certainly be there. Thanks for the input, everyone - I will make a blind attempt and hope he isn't up!

Erati
12-06-2019, 01:46 PM
just get an IVU potion

Snaggles
12-08-2019, 09:00 AM
He might see through IVU, not sure but what I read. I’d make a hot key /target lich and keep spamming it. If up, you should be able to target him before he aggros you, even through walls. Maybe put that hotkey on a movement binding and con to see if IVU is working.