PDA

View Full Version : Selling my PC

Knuckle
04-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Awesome computer built 3 years ago, I've updated parts to keep it current, comes with some juicy extras.

Cost is 800$ + Shipping, CPU is already overclocked(stable). Going for 900 Locally. Reduced cost for shipping.

SPECS:
Gigabyte Aurora Case (100$)
Asus P5B Deluxe Motherboard(150$)
Sapphire ATI HD4850 Graphics Card(140$)
ThermalTake Toughpower 750W Powersupply(120$)
Soundblaster Audigy SE Soundcard (30$)
Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8ghz, running overclocked at 2.5ghz(150$)
1TB Western Digital Green Label Hard Disk Drive(brand new, never used)(60$)
2GB Corsair xtreme XMS2 RAM(40$)
Windows XP Operating System(my preferred OS for gaming, requires less RAM to run, functions with all game titles)

Accessories:
21" 2ms 10,000:1 contrast ratio LG LCD Monitor (extremely low Refresh rate perfect for gaming) (180$)
Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard, THE Best Keyboard period, this sucker is only 2 months old(130$)
Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Wired Mouse THE best mouse in my opinion, specifically purchased to handle first person shooters the best(55$)
Logitech Z4 2.1 Speaker System: 2 sattelite speakers, volume control, and subwoofer (80$)

Bonus stuff:
E6300 Core 2 Duo Processor 2.8ghz speed at stock, easy to overclock over 3.0 ghz, was unable to load this CPU on the motherboard, not compatible with current BIOS on system, this CPU retails (180$)
Water Cooling equipment: The case is watercooling ready, I used it to watercool for 2 years and still have the Dangerden Water Pump(75$), The Radiator that connects to the back of the case(90$), and reservoir(15$).

This is a complete custom set up designed for gaming and high end graphics applications. I included a stock photo of the case to get an idea of how it looks:
I'm looking to get a gaming laptop, my desktop days are over I don't have the time to play games at home, I gotta stay on the go and want to sell this desktop to put a down payment on a laptop.

PM me if interested. 800 +shipping for the whole shebang. Going laptop mode!

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/ProductImageCompressAll300/11-233-003-02.jpg

bman8810
04-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Extremely overpriced for the computer but the accessories are nice.

Knuckle
04-25-2011, 01:00 PM

wouldnt say overpriced, for everything you get. Granted you can buy a cheap piece of shit dell with a better CPU ~ same price, but doesnt come with the accessories like you said, the nice case, or a pre overclocked CPU and the GPU is very nice not bleeding edge but that rig will run any game you throw at it and its a great set up for anyone getting into watercooling.

philbertpk
04-25-2011, 02:22 PM

EDIT: Thought better of stating the obvious. GL on sale.