PDA

View Full Version : How is FD currently working?

Velerin
11-27-2019, 11:50 AM
On green, how is FD working in relation to mobs remembering when you get up? Is it level based? If you agro a train what’s the chance you can get up clear of agro? Are people forced to q out often? Been spoiled with TLPs with the swords to know if you’re aggroed and the cleared message you get after 2 minutes FD’d.

Man0warr
11-27-2019, 02:52 PM
I think if they mob is under 35 it won't re-aggro. Otherwise you have to wait until it's back at it's spawn. You used to be able to Sneak to clear aggro while FD but they probably removed that.

Sizar
11-27-2019, 03:10 PM
If the mob is under 35 aggro clears upon a successful FD. After 35 they have a decent chance of remembering you before they go back to spawn point. Each time you stand up and re-FD they have a less % chance to keep aggro etc.

Velerin
11-27-2019, 03:57 PM
Ok thanks a lot. That’s how I remember it now. From something I read I thought maybe under 35 was remembering now. Good to hear.

Deckk
12-17-2019, 08:48 AM
If the mob is under 35 aggro clears upon a successful FD. After 35 they have a decent chance of remembering you before they go back to spawn point. Each time you stand up and re-FD they have a less % chance to keep aggro etc.

You'd think, logically, it would work the opposite way.

Kanuvan
12-22-2019, 04:23 PM
I think if they mob is under 35 it won't re-aggro. Otherwise you have to wait until it's back at it's spawn. You used to be able to Sneak to clear aggro while FD but they probably removed that.

people said they probably removed combat bind would but it works exactly the same on green

Sizar
12-22-2019, 05:54 PM
Confirmed combat bind works, is the only real reason monks can solo blues till level 50. Sneak pulling does not work as it used to like a year or so ago on Blue.