PDA

View Full Version : The Aristocrats, Forming New Guild, 18+ only

Akim
04-21-2011, 09:10 PM
For those of you who are not Aristocrats,
you are not welcome.
If you are under 18 or act like it, (Age not level)
you are not welcome.
Actually get out of this thread if you are under 18 OR feel unsettled when watching the birthing process.

Now, go watch the movie, "The Aristocrats". Make sure no children are present, (bad parents!).

No level requirement. There is an age requirement. That's 18. There is a maturity level and an intelligence level required. Zero tolerance. No creeps. Must be respectful not only to the people in the guild but to the entire server.

Other than that, please, make this your chill spot. Invite your friends. Do whatever you'd like, I expect nothing from you. Let's just say the atmosphere is relaxed.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qqo3_the-aristocrats-ultimate-compilatio_fun

When we're shitting in a pile, with our sons and daughters rolling in it, while fucking the family dog, we can't have your immaturity.

You're probably asking yourself, am I an aristocrat?
Let me know. If you just want to play with a friend or want to be left alone by annoying pricks, you need to hit me up and let me know and we'll form a guild about the integrity of the performing arts. Have a chill place to grind the levels away, raise fishing levels, merchant all day long, what ever, I don't care. Heroin addiction? Don't care. No playing requirement. Don't care if it's your alt, main, or mule. This is just a hobby for me, not a career. No requirements on play style or leveling.

Share your knowledge of this amazing game with your fellow Aristocrats.

Send me PM's and I'll get at you ingame, will be on for the next 7 hours. Can try to reform the true FAMILY guild, The Aristocrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw10xa_xtNg

bizzum
04-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I would also recommend the classic "The Aristocats", which is probably just as good of a movie as the original!

Akim
04-21-2011, 09:43 PM
I would also recommend the classic "The Aristocats", which is probably just as good of a movie as the original!

:D
Hardly as memorable

bizzum
04-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Sadly I've seen neither. Sorry for trollin', but free bump!