PDA

View Full Version : Red99 Will Fail - Terrible Idea

Doors
04-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Just like the last box, this one if it ever happens will undoubtedly fail. The mods that invest the time and money into red99 will regret their decision to actually host a pvp server for the degenerates that actually want one in a matter of months. Red99 will be a bust like all other previous attempts at a solid pvp box for multiple reasons including but not limited to:

1. Fags - in other words whats known as the player base for any EQ pvp server. These people will neither donate or support the GMs that make red99 possible. They feign interest and support for the current GMs. I would bet actual money that within a month of red99 going live they accuse the same people of favoritism and other bullshit that happens on pvp boxes.

2. Cheating - Zone crashing, MQ, ShowEQ, training, duping - you name it, its going to happen on red99 constantly. All of these will be rampant problems on red99. Always have been problems on other previous boxes, these problems and problem players haven't suddenly gone away. Granted they exist on p99 right now, their significance is going to be amplified when they're used to grief the player base which is going to result in floods of petitions for GMs on red99 on a daily basis.

3. Money - Getting donations for just p99 is hard enough, the player base for red99 isn't going to donate anything. They will abuse whatever aspects they can to grief for as long as possible before red99 is inevitably brought down due to lack of funds/frustration over cheating/lack of interest on the part of the GMs which brings me to my next point.

4. Population - Not only will red99 jepordize a good, stable population of a successful private server, the money required to run red99 could also jepordize p99's server in case donations don't roll in for red99 (which i can guarantee they won't.) The cost of maintaining two private servers could end up bringing both p99 and red99 down if things got bad.

Conclusion - ditch this shit idea of a pvp box. The minority isn't worth appeasing if it means jeopardizing a solid private server thats almost over 1k players at peek times. Don't risk p99 and its solid population to appease people that could care less about your project. They won't donate, beta test, or support your project. If you think they care at all about what it costs and takes to maintain both red99 and p99 you're kidding yourself.

Tombom
04-21-2011, 03:10 AM
Thats a pretty desperate wall of text, calm down and let the big GMs and Devs figure out what they want to do, go wait in line for pixels, I hear that Tstaff is a fun time.

naez
04-21-2011, 03:11 AM
sirken donated like $600 and thurloc was $200+, i mean overall the box hardware alone was like $3k in donations

"gronkus loves the box bros, he loved it so much he kept it" - master knuckle, c. 2009

Doors
04-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Thats a pretty desperate wall of text, calm down and let the big GMs and Devs figure out what they want to do, go wait in line for pixels, I hear that Tstaff is a fun time.

Listen I know you're super excited and probably giving out forum fellatio to the current GMs so you can get on red99 and grief as hard as possible before they inevitably ban you for MQ, but every point I've made is valid and true. I've played on the previous boxes and they all end in failure for the same reasons.

Feel free to keep throwing around the generic flavor of the month forum insults about me being mad though since you can't counter any of the arguments I just made. It's cute watching idiots get flustered.

Tombom
04-21-2011, 03:21 AM
The issues you are QQing about really don't concern you too much breh, you are actually coming off like a total "fag" (please try not to be so biggoted in the future) by trying to talk down to a group of experienced Gms and Devs like they are children walking into a trap. Respect the adults and please proceed to RnF to continue your trollins

naez
04-21-2011, 03:23 AM
But really like you say we don't care about p99. Well actually I do care okay, and have thought about whether trolling for a red box would be detrimental overall. I've weighed it out in my head (And I'm sure Rogean and his crew have as well) and I really haven't found a scenario where opening a red box will kill the blue box. Like sure some of the people will fragment over to red but the mass majority of the pve core is still going to be there, and like has been said before if anything @ all it just means more open camps on p1999 and more fish bait for me and my chums.

Doors
04-21-2011, 03:26 AM
I never talked down to any current dev or GM in my original post. Instead of making up things because you're getting raped on the forums you should, you know, come up with valid counter arguments. Except you can't, because I am right and you are wrong. And thats just how its always gonna be dawg. Sorry.

By the way opinions about a subject does not equal trolling. Fail harder. Anways I've said what I know is true about the subject so I'm out. Enjoy not having red99 for all the right reasons.

Tombom
04-21-2011, 03:28 AM
I never talked down to any current dev or GM in my original post. Instead of making up things because you're getting raped on the forums you should, you know, come up with valid counter arguments. Except you can't, because I am right and you are wrong. And thats just how its always gonna be dawg. Sorry.

By the way opinions about a subject does not equal trolling. Fail harder. Anways I've said what I know is true about the subject so I'm out. Enjoy not having red99 for all the right reasons.

<3

naez
04-21-2011, 03:32 AM
If anything red99 will likely have the greatest population of any red emu, just because Rogean's rep is solid and everyone knows it will be legit. I mean cohpvp1.0 never even broke 100 population on at any given time and I'd consider that one of the best pvp servers to ever exist. VZTZ broke 300+ during multiple eras, and had shitty devs and GMs who thought wiping every 3 months was a good idea. Imagine the possibilities that a GM team with at least 2 brain cells to rub together can do.

Doors
04-21-2011, 04:20 AM
Yeah man I would love for it to work, Rogean is legit. But honestly p99 is a huge success and if red99 fails hard it could bring both servers down. Just don't think its worth it for all the bullshit you know is coming if red99 launches.

wehrmacht
04-21-2011, 04:36 AM
2. Cheating - which is going to result in floods of petitions

If it's a no rules PvP server, the red server will require much less resources. People file billions of petitions over meaningless things all day on p1999 blue. They wouldn't have to bother with any of that on a no rules red server. If people are cheating that bad, they will eventually be frap'sd out of commission or caught by a GM setting a trap.

3. Money - Getting donations for just p99 is hard enough, the player base for red99 isn't going to donate anything.

This one is just wrong because TZVZ box raised money much easier than PEQ did. Probably did better than most other blue servers except p1999 itself. So there are a few examples to debunk that claim.

4. Population

A worse coded and balanced server (TZVZ) reached over 300 population. There's no reason to expect p1999 red to do worse. By any logic it would most likely be more successful and reach at least 400 (ie: the 2nd biggest box on all of EQ EMU).

Post Debunked

Rael
04-21-2011, 05:04 AM
1. Fags

Dude, it's red99 not pink99

Ennoia
04-21-2011, 05:10 AM
VZTZ also had a lot of multi-boxing and MQ2 use. Red99 won't...if Uthgaard even catches a whiff of that shit he'll be on it faster than mother nature on Japan.

Castle
04-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Dude, it's red99 not pink99 It was going to be Pink 99 but obviously the acronym P99 would show the Devs motives all too clearly to usurp B99's (blue 99) legit status and ruin both servers because who really wants to protect all the hard work they put into the servers... wait.. sorry, that's all BS.

You won't sway the Devs... they'll ban all the homos and the only thing they will wipe is their bums... and that makes them Grade A devs in my book.

wehrmacht
04-21-2011, 07:46 AM
I think the original poster is abacab.

Heywood
04-21-2011, 08:32 AM
sirken donated like $600 and thurloc was $200+, i mean overall the box hardware alone was like $3k in donations

"gronkus loves the box bros, he loved it so much he kept it" - master knuckle, c. 2009

Wtf bish. Vile, knukle, and I donated 200+ each as well. Give credit when credit is due. I think thurloc did it in one sitting, whereas the rest of us did it in several easy payments of 49.99 and 74.99

Either way. Yes, we'll donate. Hell, I suck at pvp, and I still donated alot! I'm sure heresy will donate alot. Contrary to what i first thought of them, they're actually pretty generous and cool.

Smedy
04-21-2011, 09:21 AM
stop crying you http://amazingtextures.com/textures/data/media/9/blue_door.jpg

Be glad they make a pvp server and don't turn p99 into a red one, cuz honestly, thats what you bluebies deserve for whining it up about people camping ur pixels, can't deal with it? don't play, you signed up for a server where you can't compete with each other then whining about people camping your shit, tough luck

Bluebie POS

Smedy
04-21-2011, 09:22 AM
I donated 100$ to the gronkus fundation to :)

Heywood
04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
stop crying you http://amazingtextures.com/textures/data/media/9/blue_door.jpg

Be glad they make a pvp server and don't turn p99 into a red one, cuz honestly, thats what you bluebies deserve for whining it up about people camping ur pixels, can't deal with it? don't play, you signed up for a server where you can't compete with each other then whining about people camping your shit, tough luck

Bluebie POS

Ahoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smedy the last white knight has spoken.

But in reality, I don't understand where people like OP get off. As if they feel they're entitled to their blue box and not let us redbies (warts?) have a chance to enjoy a box as well.

Zereh
04-21-2011, 09:30 AM
A red server success or fail will have zero impact on your game. Why the hate? And why the wild assumptions in your walloftext?

Alex
04-21-2011, 09:37 AM
I'll be going red, as i played on Talon Zek during live. It's been freakin ages though and i can barely remember what being red was like.

Besides my concern of turning into a jerk, my main concern is population and resources as well. I just hope this server doesn't spread the GM's resources or player pop too thin.

Jify
04-21-2011, 10:09 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2wee0ed.png

Arillious
04-21-2011, 10:19 AM
There's a TON of people out there that have been waiting for a stable pvp environment pre-luclin for a long time. For many players, this was the best pvp era. These people have tried the 10 or so pvp emu server's over the past years and none of them of panned out. The problems with those server's varied greatly. The real problem will be convincing people that this server will not have the same problems as the past ones. With the success that the blue P1999 server has... I think you will have not problem with convincing players as you have hard evidence of a current stable blue server. The pvp community is pretty tight and if people are having fun they will spread the word quickly. Just the fact that these forums have been created has created a pretty big stir.

Castle
04-21-2011, 10:33 AM
*stir*

++post count

Knuckle
04-21-2011, 10:37 AM
Just like the last box, this one if it ever happens will undoubtedly fail. The mods that invest the time and money into red99 will regret their decision to actually host a pvp server for the degenerates that actually want one in a matter of months. Red99 will be a bust like all other previous attempts at a solid pvp box for multiple reasons including but not limited to:

1. Fags - in other words whats known as the player base for any EQ pvp server. These people will neither donate or support the GMs that make red99 possible. They feign interest and support for the current GMs. I would bet actual money that within a month of red99 going live they accuse the same people of favoritism and other bullshit that happens on pvp boxes.

2. Cheating - Zone crashing, MQ, ShowEQ, training, duping - you name it, its going to happen on red99 constantly. All of these will be rampant problems on red99. Always have been problems on other previous boxes, these problems and problem players haven't suddenly gone away. Granted they exist on p99 right now, their significance is going to be amplified when they're used to grief the player base which is going to result in floods of petitions for GMs on red99 on a daily basis.

4. Population - Not only will red99 jepordize a good, stable population of a successful private server, the money required to run red99 could also jepordize p99's server in case donations don't roll in for red99 (which i can guarantee they won't.) The cost of maintaining two private servers could end up bringing both p99 and red99 down if things got bad.

Conclusion - ditch this shit idea of a pvp box. The minority isn't worth appeasing if it means jeopardizing a solid private server thats almost over 1k players at peek times. Don't risk p99 and its solid population to appease people that could care less about your project. They won't donate, beta test, or support your project. If you think they care at all about what it costs and takes to maintain both red99 and p99 you're kidding yourself.

1. Fags - in other words whats known as the player base for any EQ pvp server. These people will neither donate or support the GMs that make red99 possible.

3. Money - Getting donations for just p99 is hard enough, the player base for red99 isn't going to donate anything. They will abuse whatever aspects they can to grief for as long as possible before red99 is inevitably brought down due to lack of funds/frustration over cheating/lack of interest on the part of the GMs which brings me to my next point.

So 1 and 3 are basically the same. VZTZ is one of the top donating boxxes ever, numerous examples have already been provided. While PVP servers have a smaller core, we do everything to keep our fix alive, well 90% of us, some douchebags like kringe and a handful of sperglords fuck shit up.

Cheating has almost always been dealt with, I never cheated on any version of VZTZ, 1.0-2.0-3.0 . Some minor exploits I've taken advantage like making plat from alchemy on early 1.0 (prior to the plat wipe). I've reported a ton of exploits that got fixed. The only blatant times cheating ruined the game for me was related to Kringe/Bodu Lucid Vision shit. LV on 1.0 abused speedhacks, maphacks. Later on 2.0 zonecmd_delete with the black screen of death ruined the second box. But I had an awesome time excluding those experiences. Over 3 years only maybe 1 month of the box was terrible.

ooantipostoo
04-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Listen I know you're super excited and probably giving out forum fellatio to the current GMs so you can get on red99 and grief as hard as possible before they inevitably ban you for MQ, but every point I've made is valid and true. I've played on the previous boxes and they all end in failure for the same reasons.

Feel free to keep throwing around the generic flavor of the month forum insults about me being mad though since you can't counter any of the arguments I just made. It's cute watching idiots get flustered.

See this is where it is Tuff. I see how you could say it has the ability to fail but, if The community pulls together and are willing to compromise with each other and the GMs. People have to realize that there are going to be things they don't agree with.

Now about the server failing just for being PVP is kinda off. I mean I personally only see p1999 as the only real successful emulator server. Nothing like this has ever had the population or the community besides live. So with this stemming from a successful emulator server it could go both ways. We haven't been presented with this type of scenario before, pending they will be using the most in depth and close to classic code as possible. With that being said if the community really wants this I think it can be done and will stick.

naez
04-21-2011, 01:09 PM
Wtf bish. Vile, knukle, and I donated 200+ each as well. Give credit when credit is due. I think thurloc did it in one sitting, whereas the rest of us did it in several easy payments of 49.99 and 74.99

Either way. Yes, we'll donate. Hell, I suck at pvp, and I still donated alot! I'm sure heresy will donate alot. Contrary to what i first thought of them, they're actually pretty generous and cool.

Woah woah woah! Sorry brew, but you make it seem like I am all-knowing with the box finances. You're just lucky my nose was nowhere near a paypal link or it woulda gone straight to some booger sugar

Haul
04-21-2011, 01:19 PM
LOL getem Smedy! Couldn't have summed it up better myself-

Heywood
04-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Woah woah woah! Sorry brew, but you make it seem like I am all-knowing with the box finances. You're just lucky my nose was nowhere near a paypal link or it woulda gone straight to some booger sugar

you mean the mighty Naez is not all-knowing and omnipotent? this just shatters my perception of the universe.

naez
04-21-2011, 01:22 PM
i knew it all during my teen years but the more i see the less i know the more id like to let it go hey woah listen what i say o i got your yayo

Heywood
04-21-2011, 03:47 PM
i knew it all during my teen years but the more i see the less i know the more id like to let it go hey woah listen what i say o i got your yayo

+1

Mardur
04-21-2011, 07:46 PM
The Doors were a shitty fucking band.

baalzy
04-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Let it fail then.

The devs would only be working on it if they wanted to. If it removes asshats (even only temporarily) from the blue server, I consider that a win.

Doors
04-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Let it fail then.

The devs would only be working on it if they wanted to. If it removes asshats (even only temporarily) from the blue server, I consider that a win.

Yeah but after it inevitably fails they're coming back to p99.

Dojii
04-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Yeah but after it inevitably fails they're coming back to p99.

hay brew are u good at pvp

Gnar
04-22-2011, 12:51 AM
/thread over

sup heywood

Dojii
04-22-2011, 12:59 AM
this forum is already bringing back haunting memories of box lyfe addictions.

Heywood
04-22-2011, 02:11 AM
sup heywood

hai big gnar. still bench pressing school buses?

wehrmacht
04-22-2011, 04:38 AM
See this is where it is Tuff. I see how you could say it has the ability to fail

Sullon Zek peaked at 7000 active players over level 6. TZ, VZ, and RZ probably didn't get that high but the EQ PvP population is probably higher than the classic era, enthusiast population that was responsible for p1999 being created.

This server has the potential to be bigger than the blue server. It all depends on the rule set they use, teams vs no teams, and resist system. If the server goes with teams, I could see it easily having way more people than TZVZ did. If it goes FFA, I think the max you will see is 400-450.

Also, they can make minor adjustments to resists and spell damage and things like that here and there, but I think anything that dramatically alters how PvP worked on the live servers will only make population suffer (ie: things like whirl till you hurl landing in PvP).

Macken
04-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Everyone would rather win an NBA championship over a neigborhood YMCA one.

Therefore, I know everyone will quit this training ground and go join the pro league. When that happens, I will be forced to see my accomplishments for what they are. I have learned in the past, there is no use being on top unless there are those below me from which to compare myself to.

Please do not let reality come flooding over me. Please let me continue to pretend that I am a big fish in a big pond rather than a small one with relatively poor accomplishments that a 10 yr old kid could accomplish as well.

You can still be a big fish in a big pond, but you will have to cast your fish nuts away and grow some human ones.

...but I think anything that dramatically alters how PvP worked on the live servers will only make population suffer (ie: things like whirl till you hurl landing in PvP).

It's already been established by hordes of players that you didn't PVP until Velious and have no clue what you are talking about. All spells landed. Every spell has a chance to land even with 500+ mr. Whirl till you hurl had a chance to land in pve, pvp, back then, today, tomorrow etc...just like every other spell ever made in EQ.

Your memory is shot bro. That and you talk about things as if you were there which you weren't. Sorry bro, you lose again.

wehrmacht
04-22-2011, 09:48 AM
All spells landed. Every spell has a chance to land even with 500+ mr. Whirl till you hurl had a chance to land in pve, pvp, back then, today, tomorrow etc...just like every other spell ever made in EQ.

Yea dude, you're so right. Clerics can mem like 10 stun spells by level 60, they just fill their entire spell bar with stuns + blind then spam them all so their target can't do anything. Oh wait, that never happened, not a single one of those spells ever landed unless you were level 10 with no resist gear.

Lasher
04-22-2011, 11:57 AM
think clerics get closer to around 4 stun spells by lvl 60 but with refresh you dont need to mem them all. Also they always had a chance to land regardless of the targets resists its just very low, even max mr stun could land

Macken
04-22-2011, 12:19 PM
Sorry Wormoct,

I've scored about 36 straight points on ya.

You've scored 0

I've totally destroyed you each time, and you havn't even scored yet. Seems like you would sit down and let someone else into the game in your place.

Darksinga
04-22-2011, 12:21 PM
@Doors

This guy is obviously a troll.

First your saying a big majority of the pvp population hack.

Second your saying 90% of the pvp population are douchebags.

Perhaps the second holds more merit, but there's a lot of pvp players that support GMs, donate, and are more than willing to beta test.

And regarding the whole hacking thing, VZTZ did more than any other server to prevent hacking. They disabled maps, put in an anti hacking system that not only would give a global message if you warped, but put you at 0% life so some one could come kill you. Also the community constantly would fraps and catch people who hacked.

If anything, it's PvPers that are more against the hacks and are the white knights against hacking.

Macken
04-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Thought it was an obvious troll.

I am of the belief that everyone knows there is WAY MORE hacking going around on Blue servers than Red.

No one really gets too excited about hacking until they die to someone who they think used it on them.

Doors
04-22-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm not trolling. Also I agree theres probably a good bit of cheating on p99, but the fact is you're going to have to cheat to play on red99. Also while cheating is lame as shit it doesn't affect people as directly on p99 because its blue.

Since the majority of the playerbase for red99 is going to be cheating, playing without showEQ, MQ, some zone crashing techniques, maybe item duping techniques, etc. just puts you at a complete and total disadvantage.

I've never cheated on live, or on any box including the garage, but if I wanted to play red99 I would have to start. It's the only way these 'hardcore' badass old school pvpers have ever managed. Given the strict and necessary attitude towards hacks on p99 they aren't going to tolerate that shit on red99 so whats the point of even having a pvp box?

red99 is just going to be a headache if it ever happens. People want another pvp box because they're trying to relive all the good times they used to have in the past, but it's not going to be the same. It never is. This hardcore pvp playerbase needs to take off the rose tinted glasses and get a clue.

Xantille
04-22-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not trolling. Also I agree theres probably a good bit of cheating on p99, but the fact is you're going to have to cheat to play on red99. Also while cheating is lame as shit it doesn't affect people as directly on p99 because its blue.

Since the majority of the playerbase for red99 is going to be cheating, playing without showEQ, MQ, some zone crashing techniques, maybe item duping techniques, etc. just puts you at a complete and total disadvantage.

I've never cheated on live, or on any box including the garage, but if I wanted to play red99 I would have to start. It's the only way these 'hardcore' badass old school pvpers have ever managed. Given the strict and necessary attitude towards hacks on p99 they aren't going to tolerate that shit on red99 so whats the point of even having a pvp box?

red99 is just going to be a headache if it ever happens. People want another pvp box because they're trying to relive all the good times they used to have in the past, but it's not going to be the same. It never is. This hardcore pvp playerbase needs to take off the rose tinted glasses and get a clue.

O man, this post is too funny. I have a guide for you if you ever find yourself on Red99:

Step 1) Assume that you can always be found, wherever you are

Step 2) Get yourself a new tampon

Step 3) Profit

Lasher
04-22-2011, 01:13 PM
People want another pvp box because they're trying to relive all the good times they used to have in the past

isnt that the same reason people play p99. I doubt they are playing it for the awesome game mechanics.

I enjoy pvp and for what ever reason ive always enjoyed Everquest pvp the most thats why i want to a pvp server. Other MMO that had pvp just didnt keep my attention enough.

If duping is going to happen on red 99 it will be happening on p99 right now.p99 has like 2k player base vztz had nothing near that. WHen you compare the player base what base is more likely to be able to find and use the dupes.

I dont know what rogean has in store but he did make the comment he has a plan against maphacking.

Anyways, Doors wont pvp with out hacks, He said it himself that he believe you going to have to cheat to play.

Anyways have fun in your pve line

Titanuk
04-22-2011, 01:17 PM
isnt that the same reason people play p99. I doubt they are playing it for the awesome game mechanics.

LOL

Darksinga
04-22-2011, 01:30 PM
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34269

This is the world without pvp. No resolutions. Let's do it big on R99

Doors
04-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Anyways have fun in your pve line

I don't really know what this means. What does a blue box have to do with lines?

Doors
04-22-2011, 02:02 PM
That link you posted Darksinga made my antivirus go nuts. Actually kinda glad you would put a malicious link on my thread, its a solid example of the type of behavior you can expect from a pvp playerbase. Why do them any favors by hosting red99?

naez
04-22-2011, 02:14 PM
he just posted the link as https w/o a valid SSL cert NO BIGGY

http://namceface.com/fun/pictures/Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg

Pudge
04-22-2011, 02:26 PM

you don't need to hack to compete in pvp. i never hacked yet still got l33t gearz and had fun killing ppl. if you think hacking is for faggots, then don't do it. don't be a part of the degeneration of the server.

also, ppl will be ON IT. if they notice anything even slightly off about the battle, your name will be petitioned

i do hope rogean could make some 3rd party program for hack detection though. would really be pimp

naez
04-22-2011, 02:30 PM
the only hack that even does anything is like zone crashes and zoencmd, the rest is kids shit like wutevskies

play better

Crazycloud
04-22-2011, 03:34 PM
you don't need to hack to compete in pvp. i never hacked yet still got l33t gearz and had fun killing ppl. if you think hacking is for faggots, then don't do it. don't be a part of the degeneration of the server.

also, ppl will be ON IT. if they notice anything even slightly off about the battle, your name will be petitioned

i do hope rogean could make some 3rd party program for hack detection though. would really be pimp

qft

Doors
04-22-2011, 03:39 PM

Ya this would basically make red99 trump garage box instantly.

Nug
04-22-2011, 03:58 PM
If it does fail, it still wouldn't fail as much as this thread.

Doors
04-23-2011, 09:35 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/aciYyYM2gQs/0.jpg

Whoa! Calm down Gnar. How you gonna play on red99 if you break the keyboard your parents bought you? It's only a game man walk away take a time out, hold your breath, count to 10 then come back to your computer.

wehrmacht
04-23-2011, 10:30 AM
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9914/motivationalposters03.jpg

Bombfist
04-23-2011, 10:48 AM

1. No u.

2. Your hair is a bird, your argument is retarded.

3. Donations happen, stfu.

4. wat?

Conclusion.

You're an idiot, here's what just happened to your thread;

http://www.vexthal.com/gtfo.gif

If you find yourself confused, read it again, watch the clip again.

~ Denied.

Doors
04-23-2011, 10:50 AM
@Wormerchant
That picture doesn't make any sense. EQ's main currency is platinum, not real money. Buying or selling things for real money on this private server gets you a ban. Maybe you should read up on the rules before you get in trouble.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3996

Heywood
04-23-2011, 10:53 AM

~ Denied.

Bru, can you teach me how to do that? Oh prz <3

Doors
04-23-2011, 10:54 AM
@Bombfist
Calm down, editing a gif like that takes serious time. If you're spending that much time to put a picture on the forums, you're pretty mad. I know I made some really good points that you can't counter argue because I am much smarter than you, but getting upset over a game is not worth it.

Take a few steps back, take a deep breath, count to 10. Don't smash up your keyboard over me and my excellent points about why red99 should not go up.

Bombfist
04-23-2011, 10:55 AM
Bru, can you teach me how to do that? Oh prz <3

You gotta hide behind a door for 3 days hoping someone will basketball outside of it, when they do, BANG you come out the door, and you deny that shit.

Consider yourself taught ~

Heywood
04-23-2011, 10:57 AM
You gotta hide behind a door for 3 days hoping someone will basketball outside of it, when they do, BANG you come out the door, and you deny that shit.

Consider yourself taught ~

Taught'ed

Bombfist
04-23-2011, 10:57 AM
@Bombfist
Calm down, editing a gif like that takes serious time. If you're spending that much time to put a picture on the forums, you're pretty mad. I know I made some really good points that you can't counter argue because I am much smarter than you, but getting upset over a game is not worth it.

Take a few steps back, take a deep breath, count to 10. Don't smash up your keyboard over me and my excellent points about why red99 should not go up.

Editing a gif like that takes serious time? Do you use a steering wheel + ms paint to edit gifs? I know i took a giant dinosaur size dump on your thread but it's ok bro, you don't need to get angry.

Doors
04-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Woah man calm down, if you spam that F5 key any harder you're keyboards going to break. Unless you've got some of your allowance saved up, gonna have to beg your parents to get you a new one.

Then again red99 is a distant dream so you would have some time to save up for a new one.

Bombfist
04-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Keyboard quote x10, he mad, teeth marks in steering wheel, lolololol.

Lasher
04-23-2011, 11:09 AM
+1 bomb

Doors
04-23-2011, 11:37 AM
Almost forgot to reference this thread, in it Searyx acknowledges that on a pvp server there was blatant cheating. He talks about two players warping ontop of people and killing them, the dominant guild using hacks to succeed, etc. Basically everything he talks about has happened on previous PVP boxes, and will happen on red99. Just another solid, SOLID, example of why red99 should never happen.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9364&page=2

Bombfist
04-23-2011, 12:25 PM
Almost forgot to reference this thread, in it Searyx acknowledges that on a pvp server there was blatant cheating. He talks about two players warping ontop of people and killing them, the dominant guild using hacks to succeed, etc. Basically everything he talks about has happened on previous PVP boxes, and will happen on red99. Just another solid, SOLID, example of why red99 should never happen.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9364&page=2

And here's Searyx making a pvp server, in it, well, here

Short term goal right now is to simply get a VZTZ clone running and showing on the standard server select (briefly).

;

http://tallonzektimes.org/bb/index.php?topic=41557.0

Somebody is in need of a new steering wheel by now, raging mad.

Macken
04-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Bombfist wins. Highlights on ESPN tonight.

Gnar
04-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Doors bro you got shit on in this thread just like rogean shit all over your blue box. WE are happy, rogean loves us. You however are :mad: because we are getting exactly what we fucking want. GTFO your blue box is under siege.

Macken
04-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Red takeover of P99?

Do you really think it will happen?

Doors
04-23-2011, 01:30 PM
Still waiting for these 'pro's to counter the arguments. Hell I would even settle for one example where we had one successful pvp box with no hacking.

It's cool though I have all day to wait. Whenever you have no argument just spend all weekend making .gifs rofl.

Gnar what are you doing back in this thread? Thought you got the message bro. Speak when spoken to refer to sig.

Doors
04-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Red takeover of P99?

Do you really think it will happen?

lol dude, why would they get rid of a good private server for a shitty one. Don't be dumb.

Tombom
04-23-2011, 01:33 PM
10/10 thread, would read again

Doors pick your dick up out the dirt and go vote what class you will inevitably roll on R99 so you can attempt to take out your baby rage on superior red Master Race.

Macken
04-23-2011, 01:37 PM
lol dude, why would everyone enter the draft and leave home? Don't be dumb.

Interesting

Dojii
04-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Yeah man I would love for it to work, Rogean is legit. But honestly p99 is a huge success and if red99 fails hard it could bring both servers down. Just don't think its worth it for all the bullshit you know is coming if red99 launches.

wow is this guy trolling or what haha. QfuckingQ. This has gotta be troll, I don't think anyone could be this naive.

Gnar
04-23-2011, 02:12 PM
wow is this guy trolling or what haha. QfuckingQ. This has gotta be troll, I don't think anyone could be this naive.

Sup MFD, this ***** be crazy (ebonics troll)

Doors, bomb spent 5 mins making that because me and him are tighter than your fat girlfriends hairy vag that you havent been taking care of.

Dojii
04-23-2011, 02:13 PM

I agree 100% with doors, also the internet will be shut down, and the international stock market will surely crash as well. Nerd Rage will consume the hearts of men, and the PVP will go from pixels to REAL LIFE. DO NOT REALEASE A PVP SERVER, it will destroy all of mankind.

Macken
04-23-2011, 02:58 PM
http://youtu.be/7SqC_m3yUDU

Smedy
04-23-2011, 03:30 PM
1. No u.

2. Your hair is a bird, your argument is retarded.

3. Donations happen, stfu.

4. wat?

Conclusion.

~ Denied.

Doors just got raped and humiliated

Darksinga
04-23-2011, 08:04 PM
Obama kicks Door(s) for the kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk

rbtucker
04-24-2011, 02:45 AM
I approve of this thread.

Doors
04-24-2011, 05:19 AM
Huge breakthrough in the debate nerds - My domination of this argument continues as I present to the community further proof that red99 is going to be a hackfest between social fails until the server eventually is brought down:

I probably had ten thousand times more fun than any of you on this server. My brother and I were landrover and highlander. We easily took down 300+ people on this server without dying once. Of course we hacked, but everyone did. We had literally all of the best hacks. Back then, very few people had mega warp - let alone all the shit we had. We had been active on the few hacking forums for several years at this point and had access to just about everything. This was WAY before the "pay me for hacks" websites became popular.

I remember running into darkenbane players all the time on the server. When confronted with our superior abilities literally every single one of them would get desperate and turn on speed hacks(the most common nublet hack). Despite what they may say, all of them cheated or grouped with cheaters. Its how they stayed alive. Numbers, speedhacking, and oh yea, hotkeys to keep track of our movement. As soon as we were within 2 zones of ANY darkenbane they logged or gated. They were absolutely terrified.

Basically it was the ultimate wolf among sheep experience. Killing and causing absolute grief to people who could only cry and complain as you ruined TONS of their hard work.

Eventually with the entire server petitioning our COMPLETELY rapeage of the entire main continent the GM's stepped in and........ SUSPENDED US FOR SEVEN DAYS. LOL we didnt even get a ban. Ive had literally dozens of accounts banned for much MUCH more minor infractions than the absolute blatant hurricane katrina level hackfest we rapeshitted apon the population of discord server. Getting such a minor punishment was really the cherry on top of the whole discord sundae. We later used these throw away accounts for dupes and made tens of thousands selling to IGE and others.

Best experience ever.

As for non discord. I played on rallos zek and we were quite famous on that server as well. Any MiM members would probably remember the Atlanta crew as well as DoZ.... but that storys for another day.

have some screenshots faggots. ps, I was 14 at the time. u mad 40 year old darkenfags?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2876/eq000006q.th.png (http://img59.imageshack.us/i/eq000006q.png/)
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/1034/eq000003.th.png (http://img689.imageshack.us/i/eq000003.png/)
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9173/eq000004d.th.png (http://img96.imageshack.us/i/eq000004d.png/)
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5849/eq000005.th.png (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/eq000005.png/)

If this guy is on the these forums, hes probably lurking and waiting for red99.

This is seriously the type of player you're going to host a fucking pvp box for? Just read the shit he wrote. Why the hell would you want a pvp box with degenerate virgins like this playing on it?

Just another solid, SOLID example by me of why red99 is going to be a huge mistake. If this guys around, hes waiting for red. He's not the only person who's going to play on red and hack the living shit out of it.

Doors 4
Bombfist -1
Rest of the pvp community - eating the turd crumbs stuck to my asshole hairs

Get@me.

Doors
04-24-2011, 05:21 AM
Requoting the best part as the nail in the coffin to this debate - I win baby!

Of course we hacked, but everyone did. We had literally all of the best hacks. Back then, very few people had mega warp - let alone all the shit we had. We had been active on the few hacking forums for several years at this point and had access to just about everything. This was WAY before the "pay me for hacks" websites became popular.

I remember running into darkenbane players all the time on the server. When confronted with our superior abilities literally every single one of them would get desperate and turn on speed hacks(the most common nublet hack). Despite what they may say, all of them cheated or grouped with cheaters. Its how they stayed alive. Numbers, speedhacking, and oh yea, hotkeys to keep track of our movement.

Doors
04-24-2011, 05:49 AM
AND THE CROWD FALLS SILENT! ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST TOOK THE WIND RIGHT OUT OF THEIR SAILS!

HOLY SHIT, DOORS IS FUCKING ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/04/26/sports/photos_stories/cropped/dwyane_wade--300x300.jpg

Game. Blouses.

Murdatime
04-24-2011, 06:44 AM
doors -100000000 we just got tired of listening to your stupid ass;)

Morninx
04-27-2011, 09:20 PM
A solid PVP server that maybe has a slight accelerated experience bonus to focus less on leveling and more on good PVP would bring more players back to EMU. Im one of them. Through all the BS, VZTZ server was a lot of fun.

-Mornin Wood

Castle
04-27-2011, 11:21 PM
Doors: blah blah blah, *quote some banned loser*, blah blah, i win i win zomg i finally win.

29 minutes later

Doors: Why is it so quiet around here... I know you all stalk these forums spamming F5 until your undying curiosity of what someone may say in response to you is tickled.... blah blah

Stfu, bro, hackers get insta IP banned here - it's not live, go back to you cave and stfu kthx

georgie
04-27-2011, 11:27 PM
ok doors, when r99 goes down don't bother joining because you will get pork roasted all day in ooc

Dojii
04-27-2011, 11:42 PM
lol....

Dojii
04-27-2011, 11:47 PM
http://sunkistvillashoa.com/images/doors/all_doors.jpg

Dojii
04-27-2011, 11:48 PM
this;

Arclyte
04-27-2011, 11:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/ArclytePS/babyjumping.jpg

Shrubwise
04-28-2011, 12:37 AM
You owe me 100pp Nerdslayer (told you he was bluffing)

Doors
04-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Stfu, bro, hackers get insta IP banned here - it's not live, go back to you cave and stfu kthx

Two words bro:

Are you mad?

Pudge
04-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Two words bro:

Are you mad?

lol

Macken
04-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Two words bro:

Are you mad?

The sad part is that even though he says something in each post that proves to everyone reading that he is a moron, He still doesn't even recognize it even when it's this easy.

Tombom
04-28-2011, 12:51 PM
The sad part is that even though he says something in each post that proves to everyone reading that he is a moron, He still doesn't even recognize it even when it's this easy.

thisistrolling.jpg

Doors
04-28-2011, 02:52 PM

http://wcatnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/retard.jpg

JayDee
04-28-2011, 02:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/ArclytePS/babyjumping.jpg

omfg broke out into laughter from this

Don't burst my bubble and tell me it's shooped

Arclyte
04-28-2011, 03:10 PM
SHRUBWISE send me a tell at 11pm est, for I must work until that time

Also, it's real. The spanish daredevil doesn't completely clear the jump and kicks young Doors in the head.

Haul
04-28-2011, 10:31 PM

lol

Nirgon
06-07-2011, 07:20 PM
AND THE CROWD FALLS SILENT! ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST TOOK THE WIND RIGHT OUT OF THEIR SAILS!

HOLY SHIT, DOORS IS FUCKING ON FIRE RIGHT NOW!

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/04/26/sports/photos_stories/cropped/dwyane_wade--300x300.jpg

Game. Blouses.

After a quick browse through the forums, it's easy to see who the idiots are and will be playing here. Furthermore, they will play on it despite their protests of the rule set in place. They will also troll the shouts, oocs and tells and then screen shot that kind of stuff rather than kills. It is obvious the credible people (read: people who actually know wtf is up) here have murdered you at your own game (trolling).

One would think given your certainties of its failure and dislike for the people here, you'd WANT it to happen. Weak trolling brother.

The simple solution is bans for cheaters and public examples. Someone forever losing a lvl 50 char in full resist jewelry on a p99 leveling curve where you likely won't be able to 2box should be a pretty sweet deterrent. Hell, they might ban you from both servers and like another poster said - yay for less ass hats.

People will do it anyway, but I believe the staff here is more vigilant. Problem solved.

Rushmore
06-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I'm starting to think its not going to happen.

Knuckle
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Rogean the Great Betrayer...

At least I've got some jade maces on my monk bros. oh god bluebie server

Rushmore
06-07-2011, 08:03 PM
I mean it was going to happen wouldn't someone make some sort of an announcement? Its been 4 months.

Who was the guy that started the first box? Gronkus. Call that guy. WE need to start looking at some other avenues.

wehrmacht
06-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Red99 scam, never forget

fiegi
06-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Life is over

I can't go on w/o p99 red.

Xantille
06-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Life is over

I can't go on w/o p99 red.

Can we hold hands? Please?

fiegi
06-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Can we hold hands? Please?

i'd like that.

Xantille
06-07-2011, 08:44 PM
i'd like that.

o god meet me on p99

fiegi
06-07-2011, 08:51 PM
o god meet me on p99

we could umm.... grind solb kobolds like the old p99 days ...........

boss
06-08-2011, 03:39 AM
omfg broke out into laughter from this

Don't burst my bubble and tell me it's shooped

i dont mean to, but all posters hence-forth love teh-moistened-self-mouth-cock

mimixownzall
06-09-2011, 03:08 PM
I guarantee that red99 players will donate more money per player than p99 does now.

Shrubwise
06-09-2011, 07:38 PM
That's cuz it will have 8 players

Doors
06-10-2011, 01:23 AM
lolol

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnr_LXxvxhcofdyjJHT2SyO6pBhpnwx vQfDMvJ6BbtY9ZEboI-Tw&t=1

MelGibsonIsGod
07-04-2011, 11:40 AM

You fail and are a terrible idea indeed.

xrend
07-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Well, I usually keep my comments to myself but I will say this much.

1. Fags -

Before you even start your argument, you expose yourself as an ignorant child thus negating any useful things you might actually have to say to follow this up. Grats.

2. Cheating

I played Quake III: Team Arena. I was a rail gun ctfer... one of the best. And then hacks started running rampant. The game was no longer fun.

I was a member of Darkenbane on Rallos, and Hate on Sullon. EQ was, and I still regard to be, the best MMORPG ever made. But the same thing happened to EQ that happened to QIII. With the emergence of "Neo" flying around laughing and GMs and causing havoc... I cancelled my account a week later.

Hackers ruin good games. Period. Cheating in a video game is like getting a hooker. Sure, you got laid... but you had to pay a girl to do it. Fail.

3. Money -

If you build it, they will come. People don't want to pay for garbage. But if something is done right, people will reach into their pockets to keep it around. That's pretty much how these things work...

4. Population -

Personally, I've quit playing until Red99 actually comes out. I check on the forums about once a week. I'm sure there are a lot like me who don't want to waste time leveling up a blue toon when all we are really aching for is PVP. Good game.

Envious
07-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Well, I usually keep my comments to myself but I will say this much.

Before you even start your argument, you expose yourself as an ignorant child thus negating any useful things you might actually have to say to follow this up. Grats.

I quit reading your post after this, cause your a faggot.

Hazek
07-07-2011, 02:07 PM
It wont happen because.

1. Everyone who claims they actually want a pvp server, will pick a part every reason why they don't like red99, and what should be changed, while also doing their best to bring the server down unconsciously.

2. Fuck classic exp

3. I don't think the developers care enough to spend time on a pvp server with no real incentive (such as money).

greatdane
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
This thread is surely prophetic.

Silikten
09-18-2011, 08:17 PM
This thread is epic...keep the flaming going pals. I love hearing from blue players!

Doors
09-18-2011, 08:29 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/29/c2a474c8-9bb4-4e37-ab6f-21807094b987.jpg

Too easy.

greatdane
09-18-2011, 08:38 PM
1) Be an idiot.
2) Hope people forget it.
3) They didn't forget it!
4) Claim you were kidding all along.
5) No profit :(

pojab
09-18-2011, 10:25 PM
this doors fellow bores me.

Doors
09-18-2011, 10:27 PM
1) Be an idiot.

Which is why I never deleted this thread or edited the original. You must be new at the internet. PM me for details on how to use it properly.

Aenor
09-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Mad bluebie is mad.

Doors
09-18-2011, 10:34 PM
More like kids got trolled and can't admit it :( sucks man sorry, happens to everyone.

pojab
09-18-2011, 10:35 PM
yep you definitely raged out against your fear of the encroaching redpocalypse and are now trying to backpedal like a bitch.

Doors
09-18-2011, 10:40 PM
You and Aenor found this thread, read the first and last pages of it, then made some assumptions based on nothing.

You got trolled. It's ok. You just suck at this like you probably do everything else. Count to 10 and walk away from your keyboard man.

Amuk
09-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Doors wasn't trolling.

gloinz
09-18-2011, 11:10 PM
rule 1 of trolling
try less harder

Tombom
09-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Blue at heart

Galacticus
09-19-2011, 12:18 AM

1. You're a fag.

2. No, fixed that.

3. Hardware already bought from donations get ur facts straight.

4. Fuck off.

fiegi
09-19-2011, 12:31 AM
1. You're a fag.

2. No, fixed that.

3. Hardware already bought from donations get ur facts straight.

4. Fuck off.

Hrmm... I got a warning for a lot less.. Please let's keep it fair.

fistses
09-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Hrmm... I got a warning for a lot less.. Please let's keep it fair.

QUOTED BECAUSE FIEGI SPEAKS WITH A GOLDEN TONGUE ALL HAIL FIEGI

SearyxTZ
09-19-2011, 12:36 AM
So.... why necrobump this thread?

Nimblerot
09-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Posts serious post that is clearly an attempt at presenting legitimately believed opinions in an inflammatory fashion, aka:

I'm not trolling.

Enough valid points brought up and events unfolding showing that everything said is untrue/full of shit...

You got trolled.

Classic retard. You're doing the same thing with your "make it classic" post on the main forum. If people would have went against you, you would have claimed you were "just trolling". Huge difference between being a troll and someone who proclaims retarded opinions while being a prick about it.

Nimblerot
09-19-2011, 12:44 AM
inb4 LOL NIMBLEROT CONFIRMED RAGED TROLLED

fiegi
09-19-2011, 01:03 AM
QUOTED BECAUSE FIEGI SPEAKS WITH A GOLDEN TONGUE ALL HAIL FIEGI

Titanuk
09-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Hail Fiegi

istealbicycles
09-19-2011, 02:50 AM

wow somebody that will type this many sentences and paragraphs is just some mad kid who played pvp server once and got owned. Now he has to nerd rage LOL

Nimblerot
09-19-2011, 03:10 AM
Nah bro you got trolled

xshayla701
09-19-2011, 09:37 AM
i didn't read this thread but i support everyone calling doors a retard

Billbike
09-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Jim Morrison just rolled over in his grave.

Please vacate the name Doors.

Nirgon
09-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Obvious troll.

Harrison
09-19-2011, 01:00 PM
1) Be an idiot.

I WAS JUST TROLLING, GOSH

greatdane
09-19-2011, 06:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TW7bF.jpg

TooLCORE
09-19-2011, 06:43 PM
I WAS JUST TROLLING, GOSH

I wish you were my dad...

Aesop
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Why r u so mad Doors? Having EQ pvp servers was classic bro.

Tombom
09-19-2011, 07:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TW7bF.jpg

was so lolz, my favorite goal of the season so far is the one that torres missed lololol

greatdane
09-19-2011, 07:41 PM
was so lolz, my favorite goal of the season so far is the one that torres missed lololol

And the colors match perfectly for all-purpose bluebie flame photoshopping. Meme inc?

gankstar1868
09-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Ive only been here a week or two

I will give the 200p ive earned so far to any mod that Bans doors from the game and forums. He is negative for the community.

Thank you

you can reach me here or in game on Nenasea

dcapotos
12-01-2011, 09:13 PM
how much of this has come true so far?

Zapp Brannigan
12-01-2011, 09:45 PM
how much of this has come true so far?

from a new player to the 99 EMU servers, 90%? everything but the cash stuff (since I dont know) Horrible server with every idiotic borderline XP sploit (wands was too tough to see coming? really?) still in game due to cherry picked skills/spells/quests by devs.

...and this is coming from somebody who played all 3 pvp servers when they first went live and just recently quit playing Darkfall after playing all the way through from the EU beta to just the last few months.

Tombom
12-01-2011, 10:00 PM
what a bunch of whiney bitch boys, honestly if you can't have fun on here you are either a try hard who can't keep up with the no lifes, or so socially inept that you can't even make friends in a cyber world.

servers fine, pop is fine, game is fun.

Zapp Brannigan
12-02-2011, 12:04 AM
what a bunch of whiney bitch boys, honestly if you can't have fun on here you are either a try hard who can't keep up with the no lifes, or so socially inept that you can't even make friends in a cyber world.

red99 isnt even better then Lineage II that just went F2P. Who said anything about the community? get your shine box.

Silikten
12-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Just like the last box, blah blah blah blah blah beta test, or support your project. If you think they care at all about what it costs and takes to maintain both red99 and p99 you're kidding yourself.

You are a very bitter person. Clearly, both servers are struggling.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/00b3r/asdf.png

Doors
12-02-2011, 12:25 AM
^ mad cuz bad

Nirgon
12-02-2011, 12:34 AM
get your shine box.

Truth
12-02-2011, 01:33 AM
]smoke bowl, game fun again

Silikten
12-02-2011, 01:46 AM
^ mad cuz bad

vry mad so im vry bad

Bkab
12-02-2011, 06:39 AM
ITT Doors proves he is a massive crybaby, a hypocrite, and a homosexual.

Bkab
12-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Jim Morrison just rolled over in his grave.

Please vacate the name Doors.

Quoted for truth. How dare you disgrace the name Doors by being such a homo. May Jimbo smite you down himself. Also lol @ you trying to say you trolled all of us after you realized what a moran you sounded like. u fooled all of us 8].

oldfish
12-02-2011, 02:52 PM
I have to say im losing interest fast.

I may not quit altogether but im about to go real casual and that might lead me to quit definitively.

The reasons I have explained in the xp loss thread, not alot of pvp happening unless you are getting zerged.

Cant really go guerilla, cant train on big guilds cuz then u add more pve grind/ get banned.

In other words, its a bit like a blue server, slightly less boring.

Boner Doner
12-02-2011, 02:57 PM
doors suck big time glad ol dude is dead

STRAY
12-02-2011, 03:07 PM

Exactly... it's a game. If your not having fun, then why play? Server pops are fine and 250+ people avg is more than enough for you to make some imaginary frienemys.

Diggles
12-02-2011, 03:09 PM
posted on 4-20

HarrisonIsStillPosting
05-31-2012, 08:17 PM
Sig

swagdaddy
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
At this point I'd consider it a failure

jdklaw
05-31-2012, 09:55 PM
crystal balls yo

except... I think the P99 devteam's skin is a little thicker than people give them credit for.

The minority views are not those of the majority. I love the box; just because a couple can't-hack-it's cry, bitch, and moan, doesn't mean its a failure.

Yes, there is a population problem, but thats always curable and a lot of outside factors affect it...

Scumbags like Cast and crew, on the otherhand, are not curable. They just need to be accepted because they are fulltime crybabies.

heartbrand
05-31-2012, 10:19 PM
Dude, you shit up these forums and OOC more than anyone look in the mirror.

swagdaddy
06-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Dude, you shit up these forums and OOC more than anyone look in the mirror.

Talking to yourself again bud?