PDA

View Full Version : WTS Cirro's Family Jewels, platinum, gold, electrum, silver master jewel craft

Toehammer
11-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Hello Green 99, probably seen me Cirro running around Norrath auctioning off my prized family jewels! Platinum, gold, electrum, and silver jewelry made to order.

Some of the recent hot sellers:

-6wis rings
-4str/4wis veils
-3str earrings
-3wis earrings
-7cha wrist
-15hp15mana2ac wrists

I always carry around materials, can make jewelry to order, so let me know what you are looking for! Send me a /tell in game.

-Cirro

P.S. Some jewelry is not possible yet because the gems aren't on merchants (Black Pearl, Fire Opal, Star Ruby, Fire Emerald, Sapphire, Jacinth, Black Sapphire, Diamond, Blue Diamond) but some of the gems are dropping from mobs, for example Black Pearl. Just FYI, I am not sure of the availability of all these gems at this point in the classic timeline.

Zekayy
11-14-2019, 07:15 PM
Price on the Veil and +3 earrings and the wrists please

Toehammer
11-14-2019, 07:21 PM
Price on the Veil and +3 earrings and the wrists please

pm sent!

Fireblade7
11-14-2019, 08:04 PM
PM me prices on 4str 4wis veil, 3wis earrings and 15hp 15mana wrists please!

Toehammer
11-20-2019, 01:45 AM
Hello Green 99, probably seen me Cirro running around Norrath auctioning off my prized family jewels! Platinum, gold, electrum, and silver jewelry made to order.

-6wis rings
-4str/4wis veils
-3str earrings
-3wis earrings
-7cha wrist
-15hp15mana2ac wrists

I always carry around materials, can make jewelry to order, so let me know what you are looking for! Send me a /tell in game.

-Cirro

P.S. Some jewelry is not possible yet because the gems aren't on merchants (Black Pearl, Fire Opal, Star Ruby, Fire Emerald, Sapphire, Jacinth, Black Sapphire, Diamond, Blue Diamond) but some of the gems are dropping from mobs, for example Black Pearl. Just FYI, I am not sure of the availability of all these gems at this point in the classic timeline.

Bump, making Plat Ruby Veils (7wis7str face) now for a few days/

flacidpenguin
11-20-2019, 07:21 AM

-6wis rings
-4str/4wis veils
-3str earrings
-3wis earrings
-7cha wrist
-15hp15mana2ac wrists

-Cirro

Check NK gypsies for black Pearl's, trees drop them a lot and people vendor at the gypsies.

Wodahs
11-20-2019, 11:46 AM
Looking to buy:
2x +6 Wisdom Rings
2x +3 Wisdom Earrings
1x +7Wisdom+7 Strength face
ign: Vozi
Ill keep an eye out for you ingame as well for a heads up on prices.

Thanks

BlackBellamy
11-21-2019, 01:25 AM
wtb jaded platinum ring x 2