PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: High Elf Enchanter starting out in Qeynos + more

guineapig
10-27-2009, 08:03 AM
SO I finally got my copy of SoF installed, folloed all the steps and managed to log into the server without any problems... except that I wound up in Weynos. That kinda sucked but I figured I can manage until the first time I died outside the gates... I was ported to the Arena!

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I figured it was worth mentioning. Is there any work around for SoF clients? Is it simply because I didn't bind in Qeynos? (although that still seems very wrong considering how many times I might end up dying just trying to get back to the mainland).

Is there any way to actually start off in Felwithe as I should? I'm willing to delete my character and start over again as long as I know what I should do to correct this.

Wenai
10-27-2009, 08:19 AM
Definitely a SOF issue. I personally don't know a work around.

girth
10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Binding somewhere should fix the issue, but I don't know how to start in Felwithe w/o running there if you are starting in Qeynos.

Caminy
10-27-2009, 05:27 PM
I had the exact same problems with SoF. Think the only thing you can do is get a copy of Titanium, thats what I did, and it fixed all my bugs.

Wenai
02-21-2010, 06:18 PM
SoF is eeeeeeevil.

Moving to resolved.