PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Rest the Dead (24 Necro Spell)

Amontillado
04-20-2011, 04:38 AM
The level 24 Necromancer spell: Rest the Dead seems to be malfunctioning since the spells update(eqchangesv8).

The spell is a lull for undead creatures. Traditionally when lull fails, the mob stands as normal, seemingly unaffected.
As it is now, when the lull fails(Message of resist) the mob immediately attacks, and brings all of his friends. This makes Rest the Dead spell unpractical in it's intended application.
I hope to see this fixed soon. thanks

Exeno
04-20-2011, 06:34 AM
The level 24 Necromancer spell: Rest the Dead seems to be malfunctioning since the spells update(eqchangesv8).

The spell is a lull for undead creatures. Traditionally when lull fails, the mob stands as normal, seemingly unaffected.
As it is now, when the lull fails(Message of resist) the mob immediately attacks, and brings all of his friends. This makes Rest the Dead spell unpractical in it's intended application.
I hope to see this fixed soon. thanks

There seems to be various changes for the necro's in general, but I think this is part of the new patch in which they call it up as a "critical failure" making the mob attack, Im not sure if it's always 100% when the mob resists that it will come at you or not, but if it is 100% then this would likely be a bug.