PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Leveling Progression / Grouping(Solo) Spots?

Xruptor
11-08-2019, 11:55 AM
So I have an Enchanter at lvl 9. He is a High Elf Enchanter, Agnostic. (I'm on Green Server BTW) I've been having a terrible time finding groups. Crushbone is almost always filled and most of the orcs are showing as green to me with a few blues.

So is there any other location that is good for a level 9 Enchanter to level in other than Crushbone? I've been trying to find a good tier progression guide that doesn't include Crushbone and most just mention going there. I just REALLY would like to avoid Crushbone. It's just terrible. I'v visited the following site (https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide#Hunting_Spots_10-14) But the information is all over the place and just provides too much info for me to pick a good place to go. This is why I'm asking for advice.

I've tried Steamfont with no success and even Butcherblock. Unless I'm doing something wrong most groups are usually filled in these areas. Someone had mentioned doing the Skeles and stuff near Minotaur cave in Steamfont and that was a bust as well.

Any suggestions? So far I think a few have mentioned West Commonlands and or East Commonlands and NRo/SRo. But I don't even know where to begin to group or solo in those locations.

Tecmos Deception
11-08-2019, 12:54 PM
EC/WC/NRO area or WK, I would think. There are level 10ish folks in all those areas killing orcs, dervs, wisps, bandits, and assorted spiders and beetles and snakes. You'll be able to find blue con stuff in all those areas too to solo.

Can the max summon with the 8 enchanter animation hit magical? Cause you could carefully start soloing wisps for some plat and exp while you look for groups. There are wisps around EC and WC, and a few in WK, and a ton in NK.

Xruptor
11-08-2019, 06:03 PM
EC/WC/NRO area or WK, I would think. There are level 10ish folks in all those areas killing orcs, dervs, wisps, bandits, and assorted spiders and beetles and snakes. You'll be able to find blue con stuff in all those areas too to solo.

Can the max summon with the 8 enchanter animation hit magical? Cause you could carefully start soloing wisps for some plat and exp while you look for groups. There are wisps around EC and WC, and a few in WK, and a ton in NK.

Went to WC all of the monsters there con red to me. With exception of few roaming large spiders near zone. Not sure if that's just at the zone or it gets better further in. I zoned in from ECommons. Went to NRO but didn't really see any groups setup or looking for any memebrs. Mobs around that area seem to be green to me with exception of a few blues at the or near the ECommons tunnel.

I didn't try SRo but I will later. This is a bit frustrating to be honest, but I guess I'll find something. :)

Tecmos Deception
11-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Went to WC all of the monsters there con red to me. With exception of few roaming large spiders near zone. Not sure if that's just at the zone or it gets better further in. I zoned in from ECommons. Went to NRO but didn't really see any groups setup or looking for any memebrs. Mobs around that area seem to be green to me with exception of a few blues at the or near the ECommons tunnel.

I didn't try SRo but I will later. This is a bit frustrating to be honest, but I guess I'll find something. :)

Maybe WC was a little too high for you. Wisps won't all be red at 9 though.

You didn't try EC at all? There are orcs, young kodiaks, beetles and snakes and spiders, wisps, all should be about the right level for you to fight with a partner or group.

You didn't wander around nro much if you didn't find anything except greens and a couple blues. There will be everything from green decaying skeletons to red mummies and dervishes in nro.

Xruptor
11-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Maybe WC was a little too high for you. Wisps won't all be red at 9 though.

You didn't try EC at all? There are orcs, young kodiaks, beetles and snakes and spiders, wisps, all should be about the right level for you to fight with a partner or group.

You didn't wander around nro much if you didn't find anything except greens and a couple blues. There will be everything from green decaying skeletons to red mummies and dervishes in nro.

I'm going to try out EC when I get back from my errands. I may have missed some locations while I was wandering around. NRo I must have been looking in the wrong spots. Majority of the green area was green with some blues but not many. Maybe I should try across the desert as if I was headed towards SRo?

Wallicker
11-08-2019, 09:51 PM
There is 5 prisoners in the basement of Highkeep your welcome

Xruptor
11-08-2019, 11:48 PM

?? I have no idea what you mean but I'm assuming it has to do with charming mobs. I don't have Charm yet :)

Tecmos Deception
11-09-2019, 12:18 AM
?? I have no idea what you mean but I'm assuming it has to do with charming mobs. I don't have Charm yet :)

Pull up the wiki, hit up the high keep page, scroll down to the mob list, sort by level, notice there are some prisoners on the list about the right level for you to kill with an animation. Bonus points: notice the ZEM of high keep.

:p

Xruptor
11-09-2019, 12:59 AM
Pull up the wiki, hit up the high keep page, scroll down to the mob list, sort by level, notice there are some prisoners on the list about the right level for you to kill with an animation. Bonus points: notice the ZEM of high keep.

:p

I was able to find groups in ECommons which worked out. Also some Derv camps in NRo. So everything is cool now. I did find those extra mobs in NRo they are further in then where I went.

Meiva
11-09-2019, 07:44 AM
I hunted wisps from lvl 8 on in NK as enchanter. Made some good starter plat. Paid for spells and to start JC. Exp was fine until 12 or so, then it was too slow for my liking.

Hibbs
11-13-2019, 02:52 AM
Animation is pretty dope at low lvls! Don't neglect him!

Neric
11-16-2019, 03:02 AM
Best spot ever for levelling up a new "good" character is Misty Thicket imo. Lots of mobs, not much competition. The problem for a High Elf is more like how to get there.

Tenloar
11-25-2019, 05:50 AM
Animation is pretty dope at low lvls! Don't neglect him!
Definitely this.

Low Level pets (Pre-20) really shine with a 2 Handed Weapon.
Seek out Rusty Halberds (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rusty_Halberd) (best one), Rusty Two Handed Sword (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rusty_Two_Handed_Sword)/Rusty Two Handed Battle Axe (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rusty_Two_Handed_Battle_Axe)(2nd best) and Rusty Scythe (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rusty_Scythe) (Decent). Scout out any Skeletons (Decaying are the easiest) or vendors for these weapons.

Pets become super strong killing machines, as pets dont factor in the Delay portion of the weapon and can easily hit for 21 max damage with the Rusty Halberd (and scaling downward per other weapons listed respectively)

Of course once the pet level gets to 20+, dual wielding is better for the animation, assuming you're not charming instead (Charmed pets can dual wield too!).

Check out the Pet Guide (http://wiki.project1999.com/Pet_Guide) for more info on your Animation

Neverwinter27
12-09-2019, 03:51 PM
I hunted wisps from lvl 8 on in NK as enchanter. Made some good starter plat. Paid for spells and to start JC. Exp was fine until 12 or so, then it was too slow for my liking.

How were you killing wisps as an Enchanter at level 8?

Tecmos Deception
12-09-2019, 07:15 PM
How were you killing wisps as an Enchanter at level 8?

Doesn't the highest-level animation at 8 hit magic?

Meiva
12-14-2019, 08:44 AM
Right. I summoned max level pet. Just stock up on tiny daggers. I focused mainly a static wisp in NK that doesn't path and is in a rather safe spot. Then I could tag wisps pathing by as i got a hang of it. Using mesmerize for the memblur was essential as pet wouldn't hold agro easily.

I often found the max pet would survive a wisp and i wouldn't need to resummon. I dont think I was worrying about 50% exp as it was nice anyhow, but it feels like ages ago already man.

Neverwinter27
12-21-2019, 02:33 PM
What should I be using on my primary and secondary at these lower levels? mid levels?

Meiva
12-21-2019, 07:49 PM
Level 12 you will quest the Stein of Moggok. I think Dark Elf enc can do it earlier. While doing the quest you will go to Oggok. Pick up a Crude Stein while you're there. The players killing the guards will let them rot.

Primary and Secondary right through to future lvl 60 completed at lvl 12.

Neverwinter27
12-22-2019, 03:01 PM
Level 12 you will quest the Stein of Moggok. I think Dark Elf enc can do it earlier. While doing the quest you will go to Oggok. Pick up a Crude Stein while you're there. The players killing the guards will let them rot.

Primary and Secondary right through to future lvl 60 completed at lvl 12.

Thanks and what about armor progression?

Meiva
12-24-2019, 08:52 AM
Meh. Armor.

We get easy, and great, primary and secondaries early on. I think most armor is less linear. I play solo, so I charm quite exclusively. I skilled up jewelcrafting for +Cha items. I solo'd some Hollowed Bone Bracers around lvl 25 (while utilizing some pro-level charm shenanigans I've since realized, reanimated fucks you up without this one simple trick), solo'd Najena(mob) for Flowing Black Robe around lvl 30, and I quested a Mystic Cloak at 30 as well. I was way too early to quest that solo. Had to find backup for the kill when it spawned after 14 hours.. Najena camp was a challenge to break, but once broken it was very laid back and decent exp for 29+. I had to give it to Najena hard when she spawned because her nukes would melt the animation, and then me. Our nukes interrupt casting, and her melee hits are quite moot. It's the only camp I've used an animation for beyond like lvl 13. Lots and lots of robes that I'd /whisper casters in zone to come pick up. If they weren't lore I'd maybe had made a couple thousand pp. Didn't get the tome to drop, but damn that robe is common as hell.

The rest of my shit is mostly Damask, and I feel quite comfortable well in to the 40's now. Doubly comfortable now that Clarity was patched in. I'm keeping an eye out for a Siryrn Hair Hood and a couple other Cha armor slots. Legs and hands. Pieces I don't have interest in farming myself at this time, and would rather throw plat at.

This is my first enchanter play through and I feel that learning the ropes will improve you the greatest. If I was geared to the teeth from level one, I would have still sucked. If you charm, get that Cha gear. Any minuscule improvement to charm duration and lull successes is most welcome.

Neverwinter27
12-24-2019, 04:05 PM
Meh. Armor.

We get easy, and great, primary and secondaries early on. I think most armor is less linear. I play solo, so I charm quite exclusively. I skilled up jewelcrafting for +Cha items. I solo'd some Hollowed Bone Bracers around lvl 25 (while utilizing some pro-level charm shenanigans I've since realized, reanimated fucks you up without this one simple trick), solo'd Najena(mob) for Flowing Black Robe around lvl 30, and I quested a Mystic Cloak at 30 as well. I was way too early to quest that solo. Had to find backup for the kill when it spawned after 14 hours.. Najena camp was a challenge to break, but once broken it was very laid back and decent exp for 29+. I had to give it to Najena hard when she spawned because her nukes would melt the animation, and then me. Our nukes interrupt casting, and her melee hits are quite moot. It's the only camp I've used an animation for beyond like lvl 13. Lots and lots of robes that I'd /whisper casters in zone to come pick up. If they weren't lore I'd maybe had made a couple thousand pp. Didn't get the tome to drop, but damn that robe is common as hell.

The rest of my shit is mostly Damask, and I feel quite comfortable well in to the 40's now. Doubly comfortable now that Clarity was patched in. I'm keeping an eye out for a Siryrn Hair Hood and a couple other Cha armor slots. Legs and hands. Pieces I don't have interest in farming myself at this time, and would rather throw plat at.

This is my first enchanter play through and I feel that learning the ropes will improve you the greatest. If I was geared to the teeth from level one, I would have still sucked. If you charm, get that Cha gear. Any minuscule improvement to charm duration and lull successes is most welcome.

How much Charisma should you have by lvl 16 to solo charm? I'm also raising this character from scratch without any guild assistance or thinking for Teal.

Meiva
12-24-2019, 08:06 PM
How much Charisma should you have by lvl 16 to solo charm? I'm also raising this character from scratch without any guild assistance or thinking for Teal.

I had zero Charisma gear and was charming by lvl 13. I soon got a few CHA from JC. Nobody was killing Oggok guards that early on, so there were no Crude Steins. I rolled all points in to Cha at creation. It was fine. Lots of deaths, but more so from figuring out camps to solo than bad charm breaks. Some were absolutely bad charm break deaths, however.

I think you can be better off using animation maybe in to the 20s. But I had some neat camps locked down with charm, that I don't know that I could have with animation. Also, no exp loss. Just break charm and finish off, or mem blur. Didn't have much luck with mem blur, so I rarely utilize it. More so just to root and reset a bad pull. That may be a novice move on my behalf. I just couldn't deal with pet taking 50% pretty often. I wanted 100%, 100% of the time.

Neverwinter27
12-24-2019, 11:59 PM
Shit, meant to say twinking for autocorrect

Entee
12-26-2019, 07:40 AM

Doesn't killing those prisoners ruin your faction with Freeport and Qeynos merchants and guards etc?

I just got 8 on my Enchanter and am thinking of heading over there to get to 12 quickly, however, I plan to use Freeport to bank / sell in, and Qeynos for the bandit sash quests. I'm an Erudite / Agnostic. Think it's a bad idea for me to kill the prisoners for 4-5 levels? Or will I be able to fix those factions pretty easily?

Christina.
01-02-2020, 10:38 AM
I stay steamfont until 12 then the Enchanters life or any casters life to be honest... is easy after that �� and i do it solo! Okay 12 till about 19 i kill those sisters in lfay by the mistmoore zoneline i make a few hundred PP as well here for the next spell sets (Enchanters bein able to split and charm makes this even easier!) .. then I'd probably head to Oasis and bum a group to get me to 20. 20-24 I go smash those black spiders in East Karana near HHP ramp , then 24 till 29 its straight to the ocean of tears dock to kill the 2 elf sisters (make few thousand PP while here for those five levels) 29-35ish I do guards (u pick which towns u like to kill ����) then FINALLY once level 35 I travel back to the Sandy dunes of Oasis and hunt spectres until I am level 50 with a mix up of duo'ing /trio'ing seafurry back in OoT ! Super Fun , makes me want to play EverQuest again!

This is always my go to when I start on a new server or a new caster lol. I been using my lil guide here for years! ��

Meiva
01-05-2020, 01:26 PM
I'm working on making Kedge my bitch at lvl 46. So far I've de-leveled to 45, but I'm going to press on. The rules are just different in Kedge. It hurts my head. Loving the challengenge so far. Still trying to find the reward, however. Mermaids have great gems, but I'm struggling with them. Their casting kind of buys you time, but is not so fun when their spells land. Sharks and parannahs hit like a truck. Something breaks and one torpedoes at you, you are in fucking trouble if your stun and mez dont go off fast. Entrance fish are quick easy, but anything beyond that first room is frightening.

Kedge is good fun if you don't cry over a few deaths, and potentially many more. I'm hoping I find that one, manageable, sweet spot. Maybe it would carry me to 50. My final stretch of my first ever solo experience.

Hill Giants in Rathe were good exp from 40-46. Certainly not the best exp, though the plat allowed me to skill to 250 Jewelcrafting. It is a bit of a shitshow racing everyone else to pops, but on busy days I try to lock down two spawns. It's not always so easy. I'm impressed with Rathe Mountains. I enjoyed it far more than I expected I would. I learned how to spawn Quin and Petrifin. Got my Siryrn Hair Hood and a couple Granite Bracers to sell. This zone gets my soggy envelope lick seal of approval.

Christina.
01-06-2020, 11:15 AM
I'm working on making Kedge my bitch at lvl 46. So far I've de-leveled to 45, but I'm going to press on. The rules are just different in Kedge. It hurts my head. Loving the challengenge so far. Still trying to find the reward, however. Mermaids have great gems, but I'm struggling with them. Their casting kind of buys you time, but is not so fun when their spells land. Sharks and parannahs hit like a truck. Something breaks and one torpedoes at you, you are in fucking trouble if your stun and mez dont go off fast. Entrance fish are quick easy, but anything beyond that first room is frightening.

Kedge is good fun if you don't cry over a few deaths, and potentially many more. I'm hoping I find that one, manageable, sweet spot. Maybe it would carry me to 50. My final stretch of my first ever solo experience.

Hill Giants in Rathe were good exp from 40-46. Certainly not the best exp, though the plat allowed me to skill to 250 Jewelcrafting. It is a bit of a shitshow racing everyone else to pops, but on busy days I try to lock down two spawns. It's not always so easy. I'm impressed with Rathe Mountains. I enjoyed it far more than I expected I would. I learned how to spawn Quin and Petrifin. Got my Siryrn Hair Hood and a couple Granite Bracers to sell. This zone gets my soggy envelope lick seal of approval.

Go kill spectres in Oasis till 50 it's super easy or go to the ocean of tears charm Guardian K'anorn , he's a paladin in his low 40s that guards the oracle..charm him n go an kill SeaFurry Cyclops! Can do both of these till 50 easily!

Meiva
01-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Go kill spectres in Oasis till 50 it's super easy or go to the ocean of tears charm Guardian K'anorn , he's a paladin in his low 40s that guards the oracle..charm him n go an kill SeaFurry Cyclops! Can do both of these till 50 easily!

Spectres always camped, but I have been doing Seafuries. I charm a Seafury and use to to beat another seafury. Then I toss a nuke at them both to send them to a farm up state. Doing that as I write this to make up some exp.

Kedge tore me a new one. I lost over a yellow from 45. I think that was eight deaths or so. I can handle golden haired camp and I can kill mermaids. I can easily camp the frenzied impaler, so I at least made a little profit. Anything other than the frenzied camp at zl was just so inconsistent. I'm trying to get my hands on a Spyglass before I try again. I feel that many deaths would have been prevented if I could have saved those GCD seconds. I'm figuring out an area of mermaids that is somewhat manageable. Honestly, I'm just going there too early. It's probably better as a lvl 49-50 gem camp than an exp camp.

Velerin
01-06-2020, 04:30 PM
I used to do the room before Undertow with my 50s mage for good exp. (had to use root nets to split the 2 sea horses which wouldn’t be a problem as enc). Like 5? Piranhas in the ceiling, can single pull np, nice safe spot to pull to and med in corner. Named mermaid in there. If really brave could solo Undertow. Not sure what it is now but the exp was good back on blue even mid50s.

Christina.
01-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Spectres always camped, but I have been doing Seafuries. I charm a Seafury and use to to beat another seafury. Then I toss a nuke at them both to send them to a farm up state. Doing that as I write this to make up some exp.

Kedge tore me a new one. I lost over a yellow from 45. I think that was eight deaths or so. I can handle golden haired camp and I can kill mermaids. I can easily camp the frenzied impaler, so I at least made a little profit. Anything other than the frenzied camp at zl was just so inconsistent. I'm trying to get my hands on a Spyglass before I try again. I feel that many deaths would have been prevented if I could have saved those GCD seconds. I'm figuring out an area of mermaids that is somewhat manageable. Honestly, I'm just going there too early. It's probably better as a lvl 49-50 gem camp than an exp camp.

Spectres in OoT and Ferrott are always camped too? You should try looking there. Also you can go to Freeport or oggok and do guards.

Christina.
01-06-2020, 04:34 PM
I used to do the room before Undertow with my 50s mage for good exp. (had to use root nets to split the 2 sea horses which wouldn’t be a problem as enc). Like 5? Piranhas in the ceiling, can single pull np, nice safe spot to pull to and med in corner. Named mermaid in there. If really brave could solo Undertow. Not sure what it is now but the exp was good back on blue even mid50s.

Ha me and a friend use to duo the main boss there I forgot his name phinigel or something. I was 58 mage, she was 56.

Meiva
01-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Velerin, I will probably try that camp next. I was nervous to bother as some seahorse CH. I absolutely intend to wrestle with Undertow come 49 ish. I'll figure out some shenanigans to get a cheese kill on him.

Thank you Christina, but I am somewhat trying to take a route less trodden. Not a ton of options this lvl range and this era, but having fun trying some new things. Riding Seafuries back up to 46 or so as I can craft with the gems. The gem drop rate is horrid if anyone was wondering. Terrible. Two Sapphires in three hours.

Neverwinter27
01-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Should I put points into Spell Research or Jewel Crafting?

Meiva
01-08-2020, 12:56 AM
Should I put points into Spell Research or Jewel Crafting?

I find it rewarding to combine the pages I find in to spells. It gets a bit pricey towards the end of skill up research with points, but generally nothing players can't easily afford by then. There is no cap to the number of points you may dump in to Research. It is only capped by level, so the number of points you can put in increases each level.

I maxed JC the only way you can. Gotta do lots of combine and sink a couple of plat in it. Ya know, like 8-12kpp. I think you can only put up to 20 points in to JC like most skills. I assume it must be this way otherwise it would be cheaper to throw points in it at the trainer than to actually practice the skill.

Veikuri
01-13-2020, 01:48 AM
As a dark elf Enchanter do I care about my gfay faction? I was thinking about doing the sister hut in OOT when I hit 24/25

koala
01-13-2020, 12:56 PM
I mean, Enchanters are unique in EQ in being able to navigate almost the entire world without being KoS. You probably don't want to kill your faction in any major city since your illusions will not protect you from that.

Christina.
01-13-2020, 01:22 PM
As a dark elf Enchanter do I care about my gfay faction? I was thinking about doing the sister hut in OOT when I hit 24/25

Do them :) I posted earlier in this thread about it and gave a lil guide if u search

Velerin
01-13-2020, 02:23 PM
I mean, Enchanters are unique in EQ in being able to navigate almost the entire world without being KoS. You probably don't want to kill your faction in any major city since your illusions will not protect you from that.

Agree here. Sometimes it’s fun playing a character that just kills everybody but part of the fun as an enchanter is being able to go anywhere, run any quest etc.

Veikuri
01-14-2020, 11:30 AM
Do them :) I posted earlier in this thread about it and gave a lil guide if u search

Your guide is why I ask. I'm not experienced enough to tank my faction on a whim. As an experienced player you might know how to fix the faction or do stuff before tanking it. Am I good to just exp there and not care, or should I do faction work to get in good with the elves again?

Meiva
01-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Your guide is why I ask. I'm not experienced enough to tank my faction on a whim. As an experienced player you might know how to fix the faction or do stuff before tanking it. Am I good to just exp there and not care, or should I do faction work to get in good with the elves again?

There are so many option open to you at your level. I don't understand why you'd pick that one niche camp and ruin an entire city faction. It's not even that great. The camp that is.

Veikuri
01-14-2020, 01:52 PM
There are so many option open to you at your level. I don't understand why you'd pick that one niche camp and ruin an entire city faction. It's not even that great. The camp that is.

The plat

Christina.
01-16-2020, 06:46 PM

It's just greater Faydark elves hehe, I never went to that tree city anyway!! I don't remember running into too many elves who had beef with me throughout norrath cause of it. Im pretty sure all you'd have to do is go beat down gfay orcs to raise it if you did anyway :)

Christina.
01-16-2020, 06:47 PM
The plat

Exactly, it's too good.

Frug
02-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Best spot ever for levelling up a new "good" character is Misty Thicket imo. Lots of mobs, not much competition. The problem for a High Elf is more like how to get there.

Lots of people say this, but the loot is crap with mostly just animals around. No armor, few weapons, bleh.

For STARTER levels, I run to Kaladim newb zone - skells 'o plenty with cloth armor, rusty weapons, and bone chips to sell or turn in at kelethin. (Kaladim too, but I found lower XP, but +chance of small armor for non-cloth wearers). I just leveled a mage to about 3.6 there, ran to kelethin after having bought with rusty weapons cash 2-3 backpacks. Even after the bone chip quest nerf, each turnin of 4 was a little less than half a yellow bub at level 3. Turning in all the bone chips I got from level 1 to 3.6 got me level 4, 5, and some change. Plus the 9silver per turnin for selling the cleric spell.

Velerin
02-07-2020, 09:01 PM
MT is the only place where orc pawns drop DF belts. DF belts can be turned in, in the same zone for 9 gold a pop plus a big exp hit. You’re welcome.

Veikuri
02-15-2020, 12:00 PM
Finally hit 24 on my enchanter. How do you guys kill the sisters at OOT in the hut @ 24? They con white/yellow to me.

Frug
02-28-2020, 10:11 PM
MT is the only place where orc pawns drop DF belts. DF belts can be turned in, in the same zone for 9 gold a pop plus a big exp hit. You’re welcome.

I'm going to have to see a screenshot of this.

sideshow
03-04-2020, 02:15 PM
I just hit lvl 16 with my enchanter. I hunted orc cennturion in crushbone/just outside for the belts. Most will con green, some blue will get a small amount of exp. Get a ton of belts...bank + inventory full. Took myself to 12 with the belts. Then I went to WC and hunted blues, more notably the wisps for the lightstone/greater lightstones. Made it most the way to 14 before I had an inventory full of stones. Once you do travel to NK and turn them in for some really decent exp at this level. This will also give you a nice amount of plat. This took me most the way to 16. There are a lot of wisps in NK so you can hunt them there for lightstones right by the turn in to finish your way to 16 if need be. Just be really careful hunting them here as many high lvl mobs roam the area (griffins, werewolf's, bears/lions). Got killed ocean by a damn werewolf, he just seemed to come out of nowhere. Traveling from freeport to NC takes a while 😣 Now that I'm 16 I headed back to WC, plan to hit orc/dervs or maybe go into befallen. Though about trying for the sisters in LF but sounds like they are over camped. Well see. Good luck.

Veikuri
03-31-2020, 09:35 AM
What's a good semi-afk spot for a lv 36 enchanter? Might as well make use of working from home. Would there be a solid camp I could use my animation?

Divinedsoul
04-19-2020, 03:42 PM
I stay steamfont until 12 then the Enchanters life or any casters life to be honest... is easy after that �� and i do it solo! Okay 12 till about 19 i kill those sisters in lfay by the mistmoore zoneline i make a few hundred PP as well here for the next spell sets (Enchanters bein able to split and charm makes this even easier!) .. then I'd probably head to Oasis and bum a group to get me to 20. 20-24 I go smash those black spiders in East Karana near HHP ramp , then 24 till 29 its straight to the ocean of tears dock to kill the 2 elf sisters (make few thousand PP while here for those five levels) 29-35ish I do guards (u pick which towns u like to kill ����) then FINALLY once level 35 I travel back to the Sandy dunes of Oasis and hunt spectres until I am level 50 with a mix up of duo'ing /trio'ing seafurry back in OoT ! Super Fun , makes me want to play EverQuest again!

This is always my go to when I start on a new server or a new caster lol. I been using my lil guide here for years! ��
Does this way work on p99 Blue at the moment?

sideshow
04-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Lvl 29 now WOOT! WOOT! spent some more time in WC gathering more greater lightstones (small amount of exp, ok plat) and started practicing charming with the Kodiaks. Blue to me at this point. Went to LFAY and did sisters for a bit, mostly for the plat but also some exp. Think I hit 18 off the sisters. When to LOIO and killed greater scalebone skeletons and goblins til 20 with my animation. I won't lie it was slow going. After this I headed to the Eastern Plains of Karana and charmed dark stalkers, gorge hounds, and griffawns til 22. The exp was pretty good. Started in on crag spiders at 22 and the exp was beyond awsome not to mention all the silk they drop (I'm working up tailoring). I got silk for days. This is were things got a little rocky. Planned to do crags til 24 but ended up going all the way to 28 on them (charming). I just couldn't find anything good and reliable. My character is good so sisters in oot is out of the question (it is ridiculously over camped anyways. Everytime I passed by there was always someone there). Tried for aviak and centaurs in SC but found it unreliable and a little dangerous. Did quit a few rounds with the hermit, which was ok, until a cyclops crashed the party. Got away without dieing but don't care to camp him anymore. Guk, over camped.....Mistmoore, over camped, unrest....ya over camped. Basically any place you have read about going to for exp, at least as far as enchanters are concerned, is ridiculously over camped. I didn't even bother going to WW to do giants cause I'm sure that place is over camped as well. There was even quit a lot of compatition for crag spiders but I pushed through as it was the fastest most reliable spot I could find. I spent at least a month between 24 and 28 looking for other places to go. At 28 went back to LOIO and did sarnak recruits and sarnak legionnaires in the sarnak fort, upper right ledge. Exp wasent bad but is a little dangerous. Tried a few sarnak adherents and cut it way to close.
Shaman that blind you. Died 2 times :( That catches yall up on my adventure so far. I do have a question. Every exp suggestion I find seems to be written for evil characters focused on killing good NPCs. Why is that? I know Ogre and Troll guards are a thing but not for quit a few levels yet. Is there nothing for good characters or is running an evil character the thing? That's it for now. I'll keep yall up to date if i have more relevant info to share.

tankboyt
05-07-2020, 06:45 PM
What's a good semi-afk spot for a lv 36 enchanter? Might as well make use of working from home. Would there be a solid camp I could use my animation?

Guards at SK zl was pretty good semi afk 6 min spawn but I charmed at 36 might eat your pet

HerdeDaWord
05-08-2020, 08:02 PM
I don’t remember where my enchanter was before this but in my low 30’s I think I did hag tower in unrest. It was off hours so I didn’t have to worry about crowds. But if you were looking for something off the beaten path, I went to the mines of Nurga and then Kaesora after that starting around 37/38 or something like that.

Nurga never had anyone in it and Kaesora usually had a few, giving the option of soloing or duoing. Good zones to practice charming too.

I think I stayed in these zones until 45 or so.

DMN
05-09-2020, 10:45 AM
I'm going to have to see a screenshot of this.

It's totally legit... Should have seen it early on in green when we had the accelerated spawn rates and they would be repopping like every 30 seconds or something. About one third of them would have belts.

exqcme
05-31-2020, 11:53 PM
anyone has suggestion for early 50s?

i tried com 2nd floor, the spawns coming both ends keep stoppping me from clearing it without a partner.

HerdeDaWord
06-01-2020, 08:08 AM
Com temple (I think that’s what it was called...the one on the opposite side of stables) and also the moat area. I did kedge at 52 to 55 (the pit/golden haired mermaid area and then mermaid caves), and at 52 you could do howling stones entrance.

Once you get the hang of kedge the exp is really great. Mermaid’s loot is solid and you could even do seahorses after mermaids conceivably to 60 I’d think.

Christina.
06-20-2020, 12:18 PM
Finally hit 24 on my enchanter. How do you guys kill the sisters at OOT in the hut @ 24? They con white/yellow to me.

Charm them and make them fight each other lol cat fight.