PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lowbie paladin gear on a budget!

Faust912
11-04-2019, 10:32 PM
Hello folks! I recently started playing the game on the announcment of the green server. I found it too busy and happily settled on the blue server and have been leveling my dwarf paladin "Doruden".

Im looking to get my hands on some weapons and armor to help level up. The thing is, ive done the googling and alot of what i read comes up the same. Ghoulbane, Sword of the morning, Clay guardian sheild, armor of ro ect. I know this stuff is way out of my budget.

What im looking for is some advice on things i could maybe camp myself and try to gear up that way, but more importantly i now have 200pp ive saved that is burning a hole in my pocket. Id like to buy some gear if i can! A couple of people randomly gave me some peices in crushbone, so ill list what i currently have.

Green Jade Broadsword
Shiny brass shield
Small scarab breast plate
- And i traded about 25 crushbone belts for a Black alloy girdle

The rest of my gear is small patchwork from the crushbone belt hand ins.

Any insight or help on this is greatly appreciated.

- Doruden, 17 Paladin of the Blue server

saftbudet
11-05-2019, 03:07 AM
In highpass hold there is a bunch of orcs as you zone in from kitchor forrest. Of thoose 6-7 spawns there is 1 spawn kinda up on a cliff.

Thats a pher for a name. That name drops shiny brass idol.

Which will sell for about 500pp. It drops around 1 per hour.
You can do this camp at 25 i believe. Hmmm at 17 its harder. You may jusy wanna go to befallen and use that pally awesomeness and get 20 ��

Faust912
11-05-2019, 10:39 PM
thankyou for the helpful reply! Ill take your advice and hit befallen, then maybe make some platinum in a few levels. Thankyou for the insight!