PDA

View Full Version : Rogue halfing equipment below lvl 10

damiendev
10-30-2019, 02:33 AM
my rogue halfing is lvl 4 but still have the sarter dagger and no armor.

is there some easy to get dagger i could find ? i didnt saw any daggers in shops?
should i do the scarab armor quest?

Jimjam
10-30-2019, 02:49 AM
Loot or vendor a rusty rapier or spear then combine with sharpening stones until tarnished.

The fools gold sells weapons upstairs once you have saved a few pp. Rapier is good. I think the warrior guild sells spears, which are better once you have backstab.

Armourwise wear looted cloth or turn ruined wolf pelts into tattered armor.

Lamil
10-30-2019, 10:59 AM
yup tarnished and ruined wolf pelts into tattered armor is the way to go. Save your ruined wolf pelts and some people seem to be basically doing the combines for free now for skill ups.

Jimjam
10-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Well if you want to make literal silvers of pieces you can put 15 points into tailoring and make your own armour. Once you complete your set carry a stack (not classic?) of mask patterns and use your large sewing kit to convert pattern+pelt into a mask. Costs about 6sp to make a mask but they vendor for 12sp, doubling your money! As an added bonus they weigh less than ruined pelts, letting you loot more as well as making you more money. Turn spiderling silks and non-ruined pelts into stackable leather padding or bags.

Smiths are going to be buying the hell out of leatherpadding soon.

Wallicker
10-31-2019, 07:25 AM
I’d try to get a dragoon dirk from the NRO camp and/or a Crookstinger then group unrest and go for Pugius/Gladius then maybe the jumbiya?