PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Mask of the Hunter

Jomar
04-18-2011, 11:50 PM
You can basically recast the spell over and over until you're max height. Technically, from what the spell description is, this seems right, but I'm not sure and couldn't find anything on the intertubes so I figured I'd post it here.

I hope this isn't a bug, because I feel a lot cooler when I'm the size of a building. Screenshots include normal Halfling next to me for size comparison.

edit: massiveness fades back down to the normal 25% increase upon zoning.

Jomar
04-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Also, when Treeform (and I assume Spirit of Oak as well) is cast after you have Mask on, you do not take the illusion of a tree (I'm not going to lie, I wanted to become a super tree). You are still rooted and receiving the regen bonus, but retain your original form.

Jomar
04-19-2011, 12:04 AM
Sorry for excessive replies, but this is entertaining so I'm trying a bunch of things out (we'll call it beta testing). Wolf form spells without mana regen component (so all but Form of the Howler) also can have their height amplified by the spell, so I assume this can be done to almost any illusion.

And the giant size can be seen by other players, it's not just a clientside effect.

kanras
04-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Giant halflings warrant immediate response.

Fixed this, avatar, etc., pending update.

Vonkaar
04-19-2011, 08:45 AM
I laughed at this