PDA

View Full Version : <The Lost Age> Green!

Rafiell
10-27-2019, 01:59 PM
We are <The Lost Age> a guild completely lost and locked in this time era! Friendly and casual guild for any quester, crafter, adventurer! Recruiting all who seek the glory of the ages! Contact Bordor, Thalistair, or Trihardah for coordinating an invite to you and spread the word.

The state of Norrath, in the year 3140.

The Age of Turmoil.

The once vast, and mysterious world of Norrath has undergone a transformation.
The lands and the mighty empires of the Iksar, Coldain, Storm Giants, and Dragonkind
have long been subdued by large war parties from Antonica, Odus, and Faydwer.

Returning from these lands they brought with them treasure troves. Spoils of war
unlike most in Norrath had ever seen. At first these items were rare, and only a select few could be lucky enough to weild such power. However, after years of crusades into these lands, once fabled relics have now become commonplace.

The marketplace of Freeport flows with riches, at such a cheap price even the most modest of warrior can afford. While some think of it as a Golden Age, its implications are far reaching. Blacksmiths, jewel crafters, fletchers, bakers, and tailors, who long found work in their trades soon became obsolete. Replaced by greedy merchants who care not about the land or the people. The once stable currency of Norrath, Platinum has been devalued. A plague has descended apon the land. Not one of the body, but one of the mind.

The spirit of adventure which once imbued many, was replaced by a sense of entitlement and greed. No longer is the skilled warrior honored for his deeds of valor. He has been replaced by the mercenary, who seeks only fulfillment of his own ambitions and desires. The ways of the past have eroded, and soon will be completely forgotten to the passing of time.

The cities, which were once a testament to the triumph of man over nature, now represent mans own beastly nature, triumphing over himself. They exist as a stronghold for the few, a bulwark of their power, which they exert over many.

Yet, in this dark age, in the mountains, and the forests, and plains. A cry of hope resounds Loudly.

Enter....
The Lost Age.

The Lost Age is Project 1999's Light Roleplaying Guild.

Our mission is simple. Play this game in as close to classic method as possible.
We come back to this game time and time again because of its unique gameplay and challenges. Yet, we try so hard to circumvent, and negate this unique game play and its challenges.

Here at the Lost Age, you will find a sanctuary for roleplayers, questers, crafters, and people seeking a pure everquest experience.

Jibartik
10-27-2019, 03:55 PM
These people are really great.

Coridan
10-29-2019, 02:10 PM
I'm definitely interested, friended all three recruiters

magusfire24
10-29-2019, 03:18 PM
I was added to the guild on one of my characters. I will be asking on my mage soon. Good guild

Namowitz
10-29-2019, 08:59 PM
I love this guild! They came over from blue server and they are wreaking it on green.