PDA

View Full Version : What should I use my practices on?

Archythagoras
10-23-2019, 11:50 PM
Not sure how much it matters when I use my practices.

I just started the game and am a human druid, what should I be using my practices on?

Sterik
10-24-2019, 06:22 PM
I tend to use my early skills by using 1 point into sense heading and dumping the rest into my weapon skill as early on even casters tend to melee a fair bit.As a druid I would 1 point sense heading then the rest into 1 hand blunt then at level 2 I put 1 pint each into the spell skills such as alteration/evocation/etc,and save any from further leveling until you get channeling skill at level 4,forage at level 5,dodge at 15,and tracking at 20.One point into each of those and they will raise on their own as you use them.

Gustoo
10-24-2019, 06:23 PM
These are nice old school questions.

Sterik has good advice. Those lowbie weapon skills help quite a bit.

Kendir
10-24-2019, 06:36 PM
I put one into sense heading, bind wound, swimming, and then the others at level one into whatever weapon skill I need to start out. From there I save them for unlocking my new skills and for way down the road when I need to get some tradeskills pumped up.

kyleray
11-07-2019, 03:04 AM
I put one into sense heading, run 3 (https://run3az.com), bind wound, swimming, and then the others at level one into whatever weapon skill I need to start out. From there I save them for unlocking my new skills and for way down the road when I need to get some tradeskills pumped up.

That's good to know! Thank you!