PDA

View Full Version : Patch Question

dallasdirty
10-22-2019, 02:22 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled P99 and only loaded the current patch V50d
I can play Blue but not Green
I read I need to install 50g in order to play Green - Do I create a new folder for this or just overwrite V50d?
Thanks

magusfire24
10-22-2019, 02:23 PM
you can do either. If you want it easier to go back and forth then make a separate folder. and green is now on 50h

Deathrydar
10-22-2019, 02:25 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled P99 and only loaded the current patch V50d
I can play Blue but not Green
I read I need to install 50g in order to play Green - Do I create a new folder for this or just overwrite V50d?
Thanks

You need 50h to play green. You should create seperate folders for blue and green.

loramin
10-22-2019, 02:28 PM
You need 50h to play green. You should create seperate folders for blue and green.

... for the beta: I believe the plan eventually is to make it so you can play on both servers from a single folder.

dallasdirty
10-22-2019, 02:35 PM
Thanks Guys!

dallasdirty
10-22-2019, 02:54 PM
Well, I made a folder (Green) and placed the 50H file there an extracted
Unfortunately, I get a DSETUP.DLL error when I try to log in
Webroot and Defender are both inactive - although I didn't have to reset these settings before the patch and it worked fine
Should I xtract in place of 50d?

Deathrydar
10-22-2019, 02:56 PM
Well, I made a folder (Green) and placed the 50H file there an extracted
Unfortunately, I get a DSETUP.DLL error when I try to log in
Webroot and Defender are both inactive - although I didn't have to reset these settings before the patch and it worked fine
Should I xtract in place of 50d?

The file most likely was quarantined. I know you said your AV was inactive, but that's the usual culprit for that error.

dallasdirty
10-22-2019, 05:31 PM
I just extracted the 50d file over the 50h and it works
Well, it did until I just logged back in - now anytime I click on the screen in full screen mode it takes me to my desktop

Nilstoniakrath
10-22-2019, 09:29 PM
... for the beta: I believe the plan eventually is to make it so you can play on both servers from a single folder.

Eventually? What is the probable status for when Green launches on Friday? Sounds like I need to make another folder, oh joy LOL

No problem, thanks devs for making this happen!

BlackBellamy
10-22-2019, 11:09 PM
Well, it did until I just logged back in - now anytime I click on the screen in full screen mode it takes me to my desktop

Yeah, don't play in full screen. Play in window mode and make your window size whatever you want by modifying eqclient.ini.

Baler
10-23-2019, 12:16 AM

I solved this by making sure my windowed and fullscreen were the same size in my eqclient.ini
They also need to be the same size as your monitor display.