PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Paw - South Karana

Malaka
10-19-2019, 01:24 PM
This dungeon should be 4-20? Tried to get close, was reds on the outside, checked out the inside; reds at the end (at level 17)

This was a great leveling zone, would love to be able to go back there! =D

soronil
10-19-2019, 02:34 PM
This dungeon should be 4-20? Tried to get close, was reds on the outside, checked out the inside; reds at the end (at level 17)

This was a great leveling zone, would love to be able to go back there! =D

Insufficient information present to recreate. If you can do all the research and provide the npcs, spawn points, loot tables, etc I'm sure the devs will add it.

area
10-19-2019, 03:26 PM
There's another thread about this already. That thread has lots of evidence and info.

Dolalin
10-19-2019, 03:28 PM
A lot of information exists actually, even a map of spawn points.

See this thread for more:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326454

I suspect they just didn't have time yet.

FishBait01
10-19-2019, 03:37 PM
this dungeon is absolutely not level 4-20.

Shocked im the first to come in here and tell you this.

You are thinking of blackburrow dawg

lordpazuzu
10-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I remember when they changed it due to A) SK was a weird place for a low level dungeon, and B) The game needed more places for lower-mid level players to spread out so Unrest and Mistmoore weren't choking with people.

BlackBellamy
10-19-2019, 03:52 PM
this dungeon is absolutely not level 4-20.

Shocked im the first to come in here and tell you this.

You are thinking of blackburrow dawg

On release in 1999 it was. But no one will ever see the old Paw again. No one is going to put in the work to recreate it the way it was, considering it was revamped because no one went to it. Of course no one went there afterwards either.

Albanwr
10-19-2019, 04:05 PM
No one went to it back then because they didnt know it was there, and by the time you did know it was too low level. No one goes now(I think this will change in Green)is because there are simply better places with much easier access.

If you take a permade group there today on Blue, its an awesome place.

Dolalin
10-19-2019, 04:13 PM
On release in 1999 it was. But no one will ever see the old Paw again. No one is going to put in the work to recreate it the way it was, considering it was revamped because no one went to it. Of course no one went there afterwards either.

They recreated Dalnir. :D This argument doesn't really hold up.

Malaka
10-19-2019, 09:56 PM
I loved paw when I played in 99. It was a challenge to get there early on, and if you died obviously a long long run in the dark but hey, that's the classic experience lmao