PDA

View Full Version : Iksar SK Quest "Test of the Zealot(#4)"

Carnal Malefactor
04-17-2011, 07:29 PM
I believe an item for this quest may not be spawning, it is a ground spawn and the item is called "Scroll in a Bottle"(far nw corner of warsliks wood loc pos4236, pos 4221) waited at this location for over an hour, no spawn...just would like to confirm if this is spawning or not if anyone knows.

Grizzled
04-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Confirmed no spawn or mislocated spawn.

Write up: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=72

Each patch is a step closer to greenmist :D

Grizzled
04-24-2011, 01:05 AM
would like to add, that with the hours spent at the Giant fort in WW and killing "a forest giant" too many time, "a iksar knight" never spawned after killing the giant. Please refer to quest link for detials. Also confirmation for others that they have never seen the ghost iksar spawn after killing this giant. Thank You!

Grizzled
04-24-2011, 01:08 AM
After spending lots of time in giant fort in WW, "a iksar knight" has yet to spawn for me. This is after killing " a forest giant" many times. Refer to above link for details. Also any confirmation to this from players would be appreciated. Thank You!

Soui
04-25-2011, 02:08 AM
On the An iksar Knight spawning in WW , I can confirm it DOES Spawn. When I was killing in WW for days on end he spawned a whole bunch some nights others i never saw him. just bad luck my friend

Grizzled
04-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Very good i was hoping to get confirmation. /ooc wasnt turning anything up and i have yet have not had hours to dedicate to trying to gethim to spanw. As long as the turn ins works, im gonna call this quest good!

nilbog
07-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Nothing wrong with this, or fixed long ago.

Moving to resolved.