PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Epic

NachoHunter
10-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Ok, i got my Staff of Gabstik the prevamp way by killing Tolumpj but never killed CT for his skin to get the "Note to Arantir." My question is, can i spawn Arantir by way of the beginning of the quest (breath of ro) and then do the final turn in to get the magical bag, or, do i have to have the note to arantir to spawn him? Also, how much truespirit faction does an MQer need to do an MQ? i.e. what does arantir need to con?

DisbeAsos
11-23-2019, 11:26 PM
Been a long time since ive done the Wizard Epic, i wish i could help but good luck!

isoka
11-24-2019, 02:58 AM
Ok, i got my Staff of Gabstik the prevamp way by killing Tolumpj but never killed CT for his skin to get the "Note to Arantir." My question is, can i spawn Arantir by way of the beginning of the quest (breath of ro) and then do the final turn in to get the magical bag, or, do i have to have the note to arantir to spawn him?
You need the note to Arantir. So either kill enraged golem to get your own note either wait for someone to complete its epic and do your turn in while Arandir is still up (just a few minutes)

Also, how much truespirit faction does an MQer need to do an MQ? i.e. what does arantir need to con?
Iirc, indiff is the faction treshold