PDA

View Full Version : Green Guild / Raiding / Farming / Launch Groups

Maker_Mayhem
10-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Greetings my friends,

We have had great success with forming a strong core group of talented players over the last couple weeks. So much so, that I was considering not even posting a forum thread for open recruitment. However, due to the amount of interest that has been generated I have decided to make this post and am pleased to welcome new players.

We aim to be a “no drama” family oriented raid guild. We will be competitive, however, we will not be poopsocking 24/7. We welcome those who are willing to work together and genuinely be kind to those inside and outside the guild alike.

I believe in a “servant-leadership” type mentality. Meaning, any of the appointed officers/leaders are placed in a position to serve and help the members. We have a very talented and knowledgeable base of players. We don’t expect you to know every trick to pulling Hate mobs via harmony radius through walls. However, we do expect you to take the initiative to learn the strategies that will help lead to the overall success of the guild. And to ask questions and learn from those in place to help you.

Also, we aren’t going to be calling you at 3am on Tuesday to raid. However, any Earthquake, or spawn during reasonable, after work/normal play time hours — we will aim to be competitive for.

Why you should look to join us?

If you want organized, launch grouping from 1-50.

If you want a shot at learning classic raids, without having to sacrifice your job and family.

If you want to be a part of farm teams for classic camps during non raid times.

If you want a guild that treats you respectfully, as a friend.

If you know “it’s dangerous to go alone.” ;)

If you want a guild that is a representative of what aims to be part of the “good” in the community we have.

Several of us will be taking off time from work for launch until the following week. So we welcome neckbeards and the clean shaven alike.

Join the fun today. Inquire with us on discord:

https://discord.gg/fXbCXCB

AenorVZ
10-02-2019, 12:11 AM
+1

AbstractVision
10-02-2019, 02:59 PM
We're looking really solid. Good group of folks here.

gelatinousmutantcoconut
10-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Good group of people we've collected; looking forward to learning the guild's name!

Varlos
10-05-2019, 01:53 AM
The Qeynos group of this guild is doing work bringing up a Warrior and Rogue. Join this guild and come be a Mage or Enchanter with the Qeynos Squad for launch!

kschuder02
10-05-2019, 03:07 PM
This sounds like something I could wholeheartedly get behind.

ldgo86
10-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Applied and I am so excited about this!

Maker_Mayhem
10-06-2019, 12:16 AM
We are excited to have all of you guys :)

Come join the fun! Growing strong and lots of good things in store!

Budder
10-07-2019, 01:21 PM
At least 7 groups formed for launch day with more being added! From speed groups to casual leveling and questing you will find it here. Come join us in what’s sure to be a great guild on green! Lots of good knowledgeable friendly folks too!

sixteenmiles
10-14-2019, 05:13 AM
Is it ok to join if I don’t plan on raiding?

Budder
10-14-2019, 05:43 AM
Is it ok to join if I don’t plan on raiding?

Yes!

Slatzor
10-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Just submitted my application on the Discord! Can't wait to roll up my cleric!!

imsorryGMs
10-15-2019, 07:50 PM
Interesting.. has a guild name been decided yet?

Rick Sanchez
10-16-2019, 10:03 AM
guild name is called "What the Guk"
/joke.

Maker_Mayhem
10-16-2019, 03:25 PM
@imsorryGMs we were thinking about <During Geometry> or <Before Algebra> but we aren’t quite settled...we were really wanting <Liam Neeson> but one of our members told us that it might be Taken.

Just kidding

We do have a couple names set but aren’t announcing anything yet since we can’t secure a name on blue to transfer. To avoid trolls. But it won’t be anything dumb imo.

Whopperfoo
10-16-2019, 08:19 PM
<what the guk> is great haha. I’d also join a <and friends> guild.

Samaritan
10-19-2019, 09:57 PM
Says invite expired when I try to join the disc... new link?

Maker_Mayhem
10-20-2019, 12:30 PM
Hmm maybe try it now Samaritan? That link is set to never expire and we have had several newcomers since your post?

tadkins
10-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Loving what we've got going here so far. Can't wait. :)

Canelek
10-20-2019, 09:41 PM
DKP or LC?

Maker_Mayhem
10-21-2019, 07:40 AM
DKP primarily and there may be some exceptions down the road.

Maker_Mayhem
10-21-2019, 10:47 PM
Greetings friends! Due to the huge success of our guild's growth over the past several weeks - we will be changing our OPEN recruitment status to CLOSED after tomorrow, Tuesday, October 22. This will allow us to focus on fine tuning our organization for launch with our current members.

We will resume recruitment once the launch rush subsides.

If you look to join us and have been on the fence, I encourage you to do so now -- we have over 12 launch groups formed and lots of fun to be had and friends to be made.

Regardless, we wish you much success on Green.

Maker_Mayhem
10-22-2019, 07:25 PM
Update:

Due to the influx of players still arriving, we have decided recruitment will remain OPEN through launch. If you are excited for Green and we fit your idea for a guild, join us in discord!

We look forward to many adventures!

BloodMilkSky
10-25-2019, 09:51 PM
Count me in but I'm in feydwire. I'll get ahold of you guys on discord.

WaffleztheAndal
10-26-2019, 01:55 PM
I'd like to join, 10 mage named Velroth.

Maker_Mayhem
11-04-2019, 01:38 PM
<Kingdom> is now on Teal!