PDA

View Full Version : WTS Ring of Stealthy Travel

Kiwix
09-24-2019, 02:44 AM

Nice to know:
I didnt see the purpose neither the value of this thing before I owned one myself. Let me explain.

Tbh I dont see much of a purpose of this ring on other toons than an enchanter. Maybe for a RNG, SHM og MAG that do not have improved invis. Of course you have a fast invis clickie (2 secs) and you dont need to mem a spell to invis but hardly worth 30k, unless you are in love with clickies like myself, or dont know what to spend your cash on. But dont we all =)

Contrary, to an enchanter it is awsome. The click effect is a self invis effect which means you can target something else while invising yourself. Hence, pre-target your charmed mob while you invis yourself and be 100% ready with stun or what ever just as invis lands. as a small side bonus the ring has ok stats, hence, you dont lose too much mana/hp when equiping.

In addition to the usefullness of the ring, the drop rate is hurrible from a rare'ish named in a tough room that requires tricks to duo or pro chardok status to solo. Aka loads of hours and loads of deaths (a bit of advice; dont farm this for cash. You are way better off spending your time elsewhere <3)

/Sale speach off

Kiwix
09-25-2019, 08:05 AM
SOLD

Kiwix
09-30-2019, 01:46 PM
Another FOR SALE!

Kiwix
12-26-2019, 01:06 PM
Got yet another for sale.

Make your chanter life more easy and convinient with this thing.

Kiwix
12-30-2019, 12:45 PM
Bump

Kiwix
01-01-2020, 03:53 PM
Bump for a special price for you!